Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you post pics of yourselves online?

ManaMinori

I know a lot of people do- anyone on these boards, though? Where do you tend to post your selfies, if so?

I personally tend to shy away from even taking selfies, let alone putting any image of myself online. Especially since it's all too easy to track people's location from their selfies. But recently, I've been getting what I think are really cute clothes, and had a desire to show off a bit, and been considering posting a rare selfie.

But I digress.

Do you guys put pics of yourselves online?

No, mostly because i'm afraid someone will track down my IP, and really I don't see any point besides Youtube, which I don't do, even then i'm not an ugly person because I don't have very much acne and i'm not overweight at all, as I could probably gain a few pounds.

• Brohoof 1

I have pictures of myself on Facebook. Other than that, I don't really post pictures of myself online very often. There are probably a few floating around. I also don't take very many pictures of myself, so... there's that.

Edited by El Duderino
  • Brohoof 1

no, unless I'm masked... I only trust my closest friends with seeing my face... I even tell my parents not to post any images of me publicly unless I'm masked... this is a feature my OC even has... I draw very few images of his face revealed

There's pics of me floating around in my Facebook but it's usually way out of my control and usually taken by a friend or relative(not only that but there's little no solo pics of me so I'm inclined to post pics even less). As for posting pictures of myself on forums, I rarely ever do it unless I'm feeling comfortable enough both with the picture and with the forum, which has only ever happened in one forum

no, unless I'm masked... I only trust my closest friends with seeing my face... I even tell my parents not to post any images of me publicly unless I'm masked... this is a feature my OC even has... I draw very few images of his face revealed

tempted to ask. Are you a superhero?
  • Brohoof 1

tempted to ask. Are you a superhero?

close... I'm a blood thirsty assassin/theif obsessed with power and order... as for the real me I'm a YouTuber who just dosent want their face revealed until some date in the future... masks especially hoods with facewraps have always been my thing as well...

Very rarely. I used to post quite a lot of selfies on an old forum I used to visit, but someone ended up taking my pictures, telling his girlfriend that I had been sending him pictures, which caused some drama until I just said, "yes, that is my picture, but I didn't send them to him, I just posted them on that thread" and it eventually blew over, but for good measure, I took down all my selfies and deleted them from their hosting source.

I put them on my Twitter sometimes, but even that isn't too often. I have only posted one picture to these forums and I don't think I'll post any more.