Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you post pics of yourselves online?

ManaMinori

I know a lot of people do- anyone on these boards, though? Where do you tend to post your selfies, if so?

I personally tend to shy away from even taking selfies, let alone putting any image of myself online. Especially since it's all too easy to track people's location from their selfies. But recently, I've been getting what I think are really cute clothes, and had a desire to show off a bit, and been considering posting a rare selfie.

But I digress.

Do you guys put pics of yourselves online?

Well yeah, I did even when I wasn't that confident about my looks.

Thing is I'd rather people to know how I look and who they're talking to  since I don't want to be seen as just an "entity of text".

This applies to social networks like Twitter/Facebooks and sites like this as well (I think I might have posted a pic of me here, but I'm not sure)

I actually don't use any of those social networking trendy things because I'm very shy :blush: So actually, this forum is the first time I've shown my face online because I feel like this is a place were I'm comfortable to do so.

I don't think I've ever shared a photo of myself on an online forum or any social media platform.  I value my privacy too much.  And selfies just aren't my thing.  However, I have sent one or two pictures to very close online friends I've known for a good number of years.

All The Time!!! Pictures with friends, selfie, pictures with FIM staff at conventions, etc. etc. etc. etc..if anything I take way too many pictures of myself. I mostly tend to keep all my "brony related pics"on photobucket so friends, etc. don't see it.( outside of here and some other forums of course)

Edited by Scootaloo Is Best Filly

I have a few times on this site. I would right now if it wasn't too dark to not annoy people with the flash. Plus, one of the main lenses on my phone's camera is broken. I guess I'm ugly anyways.

Not really, it's not my thing. Although, i've posted a few pics about me on these forums in the past, but not very often

Edited by Telferi

No. I don't like anything about myself being on the Internet as it is. I recognise how much data is out there about an individual and would rather retain my privacy and want to be invisible to data searches.

Well I'm not very fond of it I admit, however there's sites like facebook and honestly as I'm very manly I doubt anyone would want to mess with me and my awesomeness. My beard alone is strong enough to take out an army and I now only safe it for those who have earned my respect. So I've stopped posting it online, except for maybe just to show off my beard but that only happens from time to time.  :mustache: 

• Brohoof 1

I don't post pics of myself because my image, in a sense, represents the company I work for and I have to be careful how I present it. If I act like an ass online I have to make sure there are no associations with my work. I don't want to get fired. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't really post pics of myself on the internet. Heck, there are barely any pics of me on the internet, as I am not one that likes having pictures taken of me. My phone will only have around 4-5 pics of me as I am with family, but there is around 100+ pics on my phone. Even my social media accounts don't really have any images of me on there, as I am the one taking the picture most of the time.

Not sure if I replied, but at this point I am all over this forum if you know where to look. 

post-25990-0-68361800-1462509420_thumb.jpg

Seriously, this is a horrible picture Koukatsu! 

• Brohoof 3