Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you post pics of yourselves online?

ManaMinori

I have some on Facebook but rarely I feel people who know you will know your face either way and I don’t need pics to show stuff like where I went etc I hate bragging. Most just add you to look at your pictures anyway. 

on mlpf: only a few selfie (UwU might find them back here)

Spoiler

Even while having showed more of myself than I usually do this person I loved here and now hate still went behind the back asking if I’m a catfish lol

Never ever post any pics, in fact I shy away from all cameras, I think the last time someone actually got a pic of me was for my driver's license.

I used to go through my mums photo albums and take pics of me out or cut me out of group pics, drives her mad but I have real privacy issues.

I've had a stalker that tracked me through 3 countries and continues to elude police, I keep getting postcards and things saying he'll find me and get me.

Made me give up all of social media. I assumed a nice little out of the way Pony board would be safe-ish. smile

• Brohoof 1

The only place I've ever posted pictures of myself online would be here on the forums, and even then I've only done so a few times. I'm not a big user of social media, these forums here are kinda the only "social media" that I use.  

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

HA! Never.

I haven't taken a photo of myself in years, I don't like my physical body. And with the things I share online it wouldn't be wise to do so and have the possibility of some crazy person finding me.

veeeeeeeeerrrry rarely. Even on facebook I've never done it(other family members have, but I've long sense deleted mine. Only things you'll ever see of me are either my arm or if I'm feeling funny, a picture of myself but my head is obscured

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Posting yourself online is a really bad idea; you should try to keep your IRL and internet self as separated as possible. You don't know how this information could be used for.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I used to be a cosplayer and did videos on tiktok a few years ago. Had a public instagram for it as well. I don’t do that anymore, both the Instagram and the tiktok account are gone. I don’t post much even on my personal social media’s. As far as online forums go it depends on the atmosphere and normally I won’t leave the photos up. I’ll remove them after some time. 

• Brohoof 1