ManaMinori

Do you post pics of yourselves online?

Recommended Posts

Nah. Might post a pic in the mega thread once I get /fit/ again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not opposed to the idea of showing a picture of what I look like online, depending on the circumstances. But I'm kinda keeping a lid on what I look like for now until I am more... complete. :-P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, well sometimes anyway, I only ever really posted pictures of myself on social media etc.

However, there is a picture of me on the "About Me" section of my profile here. Check it out. :orly: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here, no.

Facebook, often but private.

Personal professional acting website, several. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Yep, well sometimes anyway, I only ever really posted pictures of myself on social media etc.

However, there is a picture of me on the "About Me" section of my profile here. Check it out. :orly: 

Wow lol, if that pic is genuine you are not of the age I expected you to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Bas said:

Wow lol, if that pic is genuine you are not of the age I expected you to be.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

I have many times actually but on the forums most users would have forgotten me by now haha. Though I actually do try to remain mostly anonymous given it is a forum. Forum you speak your mind on and sometimes certain opinions are not popular. While I am a firm believer in the freedom of speech, freedom of expression and freedom of association that does not mean said freedom does not come with certain responsibilities such as if I were to voice an unpopular opinion. I can do so via freedom of speech but this will also reflect on me personally. Which is why as I'm planning on becoming a somewhat high status person may not necessarily be of benefit to me.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Once or twice. Not very often. Takes a lot of thinking if it is a good thing to do, or a bad thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

I have many times actually but on the forums most users would have forgotten me by now haha. Though I actually do try to remain mostly anonymous given it is a forum. Forum you speak your mind on and sometimes certain opinions are not popular. While I am a firm believer in the freedom of speech, freedom of expression and freedom of association that does not mean said freedom does not come with certain responsibilities such as if I were to voice an unpopular opinion. I can do so via freedom of speech but this will also reflect on me personally. Which is why as I'm planning on becoming a somewhat high status person may not necessarily be of benefit to me.

I’ve posted a couple pics on here, but  I steer clear of controversial topics.  
 

The worst for me is that someone I know IRL finds my pic on here somehow and discovers I like ponies lol. 
 

Which ain’t a big deal cause I’d tell anybody I like MLP if they asked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only here. :ButtercupLaugh:

The only other thing I use its Whatsapp, maybe Instagram but I don't post myself there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just on Facebook, a few times here as well. Not lately :nom: .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, AppleBolt ️ said:

I’ve posted a couple pics on here, but  I steer clear of controversial topics.  
 

The worst for me is that someone I know IRL finds my pic on here somehow and discovers I like ponies lol. 
 

Which ain’t a big deal cause I’d tell anybody I like MLP if they asked. 

I relate friend such as if people offline would say oh this is him he likes this and that. The thing is to me the anonymity when you take that it gets a little more serious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

I haven't lately because I have no way of taking them at the moment. :maud:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

No. I'm a very private person and I'm not at all a social media person either. I'm only on Twitter but even then, I barely use it. With the exception of my avatar, I never show a picture of my face online. :pout:

Edited by TomDaBombMLP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have shown my face to some members here. There is always risks, but.... blah :mlp_icwudt:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No cause I’d get in trouble. Plus I’m that kind of person that hates selfies or just taking pictures of myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sometimes will, I've never really been comfortable with my appearance though so I don't really take photos of myself.  I think in total, I've probably uploaded 3 or 4 pictures of myself since being on the internet, most of those have been recent, mostly for the sake of family members that haven't seen me since I was a baby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No. I also do not post my real name in public.

If you want to know how I look like, you have to meet me in real life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

12 hours ago, Princess Moony said:

Nope:maud:I'm just a ugly person:maud:

I am sure you are not! A lot of how you are  impacting on others is depending on how you think of yourself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I post pictures of myself quite often. On Instagram, Facebook, tumblr, twitter, etc.. Comes with my hobby of cosplay and having kind of a following. Selfies and both actual photoshoot pictures. I rarely take selfies out of costume though lol.

I however don't use my real name online. Mostly because I don't like it. My pictures have been reposted and shared often but what's supposed to happen other than a creep message now and then?  

hell I was a model for quite some time, I don't mind people seeing me HAHA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do but rarely. I've always saw myself as ugly at any angle so It's hard to bring myself to upload any

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.