mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

I made it myself. I just got a little bored and tired of my old Pinkie Pie avatars and the plain vector of my OC wasn't enough. So I used the magic of Paint.NET and give him a fitting background, along with some other additional effects to make the vector really stand out.

And then just a few days ago, I made a $10 donation to this site and I remade the same avatar but into a new 150 x 200 px ratio. :P

number4_zps234ffd94.png

Well this is me as a pony that I drew myself. I love art and I wanted to stay true to my background. Plus i'm writing a fan fiction starring me as a pony so hopefully I can keep using it!

BACKKKKKK_zpsba202dd9.png

Made by me. I take requests no requirements needed, just ask!<3 please, also check out me and my boyfriend's pony tumblr!!

Ask-ponies-sweetpea-and-icefire.tumblr.com

I Chose my Profile picture because (as the profile name suggests) I hail from Scotland and im a brony

img-2167502-1-number4_zps234ffd94.png

Well this is me as a pony that I drew myself. I love art and I wanted to stay true to my background. Plus i'm writing a fan fiction starring me as a pony so hopefully I can keep using it!

Same with me (except from the fan fic part :3) 

• Brohoof 1

9TUYsbM.png

http://dascottishbrony.deviantart.com/ My DeviantArt Page.

Why Only Tuesdays, I'm Not even in this fandom, i've just been sent here to spy on all of you. You guys are defenseless without your tin-foil hats!

I Chose my Profile picture because (as the profile name suggests) I hail from Scotland and im a brony

Same with me (except from the fan fic part :3) 

He looks awesome! :D yeah i'm trying to get into the writing mood

• Brohoof 1

Made by me. I take requests no requirements needed, just ask!<3 please, also check out me and my boyfriend's pony tumblr!!

For the 'lolz'.trollestia was just picked up from the depths of the internet.

thanks! I drew him myself!

so did I :D tis so awesome :3

• Brohoof 1

It's cute. and ther are hardly ANY pics of Daring and Dash kissing, other than this one, that are SFW.

original..I edited out the snow and mistletoe. That way it can be a year round pic. :3

post-16340-0-60002400-1388632730_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

Well, this is some fantastic art of my OC... and I'm self-righteous and think that he's super sexy... tada~

ezgif-2-b94ab321a5f6.gif.93cf1fcecd06e4273f8ea7a74cb185ff.gif 

I tend to take the high road, get stoned, and fly low . . .

I wanted a random avatar,and while i was looking for someone,i ended finding this one,and I said "perfect" :) and now i'm here,explaining why i have my avatar and not another :P

I know it's a little offtopic, but I wanted to say that I really love your av XD It almost makes my eyes hurt and is so random! 

Fan of Applejack? Join us! We have the best cider from Sweet Apple Acres! :D

applejack_fan_button__requested__by_supe

ORANGESEXY IS THE BEST PONY!