mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Silver the hedgehog is one of my favorite and underrated video game characters of all time.

His abilities, personality, and looks pretty much fits my whole demeanor and overall self.

That, and this avatar is the best one I found lately.

... Because Klonoa and Lolo are two of the most adorable things ever? And the panel with said picture from the webcomic was incredibly adorable and released on valentine's day and thus felt incredibly fitting?

Do I really need to go deeper into an explanation than that?

• Brohoof 1

I choose cute applejack avatars every friday.And this week you're seeing this one :3

@@Doc. Volt

A silly question.What was your first ponysona avatar(Doc.Volt) ?

• Brohoof 1

@@Doc. Volt,

it has always been Volt XD my first avatar was a pony creator picture, then a recolor i made, then another 2 recolors, then i started drawing by myself

2ahttz5.jpg

Edited by Doc. Volt

I chose this profile pic because well, it's amazing! XD lol

I really liked Twi in this picture, and it's just a very nice pic. She looks great in it, and it just makes her look even better with her using her magic and all.

I've been following the Discorded Whooves (NSFW) blog for a while, and I got tired of changing my avatar accordingly with each new episode, so I chose Captain Jack as my avatar (I am also a Doctor Who fan), seeing as he's quite an amusing (and blue) character.