Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

I've chose my avatar, because it's a part of an commission done for me by FoxinShadow. It's presenting my OC/ponysona, which was created with Fox, who helped me in some details.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I like vidya games~

And also Konata (From Lucky Star) reminds me of myself. XD

Lazy, plays video games a lot, etc.

Edited by Really PrincessOfWub

I wanted an avatar that matched my username. So I looked up "goat" in google images and chose the one I found the funniest, and here I am with a picture of a goat that looks like he/she smoked a joint.

It's a face I would find adorable to wake up to every morning. ^^

That's pretty cruel. If you knew how many people you just hurt. :P Haha. Kidding.

I'd love to find the one where she wakes up smiling. I'm sure that would be a simple edit.

• Brohoof 1

This avatar was supposed to be a gif- what a loss. XD It's cute anime-styled Damian Wayne being an actual kid for once. 

Cuz waifu. Here's the original: http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/4554e19871f29155f52d99c9013ba163.png

I hope I did a good job cropping it.

How do you crop a gif? :o

Photoshop, GIMP- photo editing programs like that. But there's a fast, free and effective high quality image editing site that can crop gifs in just a few steps. Lunapic.com, I believe. c:

• Brohoof 1

'Cuz it's Rarity playing a video game, and I think that represents my interests well. Plus it's adorable as all heck. :wub:

The original artwork didn't have a cutie mark though, so I just plastered one on there myself and it turned out really well I think. post-592-0-23655400-1405896594.png

Will probably be my default avatar for a long time to come, I love it so. :D

(edited)

This avatar was supposed to be a gif- what a loss. XD It's cute anime-styled Damian Wayne being an actual kid for once.

Photoshop, GIMP- photo editing programs like that. But there's a fast, free and effective high quality image editing site that can crop gifs in just a few steps. Lunapic.com, I believe. c:

This'll definitely come in handy in the future. I probably won't be able to use it till I get home though. Thanks, hun <3

Lovin' the Dami avi too btw XD It's adorable

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 1