mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

• 2 weeks later...

Cause,it's Starlight Glimmer.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Just a random pony I made. No special reason, other then that he's got shades. B) Best reason to pick him.

Bored? Want to be more bored! Check out my channel (and sub :P) to wait for the upcoming abridged series!

"What series is that good sir?" - Interested Bystander (IB)

Why, it is My Little Overlord! :D

"That name sucks..." - IB<p>

;-; Just check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIggp2B4qIFsPJrZ-mdKnCA Also, support MLP: The Game if you can! https://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/sig-4657732.MLP-The%20Game%20Icon.gif

I'm not sure whether or not I've been on this thread or not, but I'll post anyway. Recently I've been using little llama emojis as my avatars. I think they're cute and pretty different when most of the other animal icons I see are of ponies. I originally took it because at first I thought it was a sheep, but llamas are just as good! If, in the future, I stop using them, here's an example of one:

photo-29074.gif

• Brohoof 1

href="/monthly_02_2014/post-8308-0-69609200-1393191794.png">post-8308-0-69609200-1393191794.png

Because you can't tell me this isn't one of the funniest/cutest moments from the latest episode. 

MLPForums "Self-Proclaimed" Kamen Rider Nut
Now, count up your sins!
I do Traditional commissions, by the way! See them HERE!

post-8308-0-43031100-1429818502.png

Banner was done by the wonderful Kyoshi.