Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Because Ruki is fabulous as **** in this avvy. Hence the whole, "fabulous as ****" thing going on with me right now. For those that aren't into j-rock, he's from the GazettE, and he's absolutely gorgeous. <3

Edited by AdorbzFangirl

It all started when one of my friends here offered to do something with my OC. Then I asked him to have my OC wearing a Scotland National Football Team jersey and acting like he's doing the wave and cheering. When I saw the picture he drew, I liked it and it became my avatar. Plus my OC's name is in my username. Here's the jersey my OC is wearing:

post-30335-0-84378300-1424552251_thumb.jpg

I chose it because Ruki is absolutely mother ******* gorgeous in it. I MEAN LOOK AT HIM!!!! YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL IT'S HIM... For the record, it's from their new photo they just posted a day or two ago I believe. I absolutely died when I saw it.

photo-6104.png

This is a commission of my OC, Silhouette. Very nicely done, I think, and it's suitable for Christmas and the rest of winter.

Perfect time of year for such an avatar and it's a very personal thing since it's my OC. Not much more to it than that. :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm not afraid to say that I am obsessed with Yu-No: The Girl that Chants Love at the Edge of the World.  Kanna just so happened to be one of my favorite characters, and she just looked so adorable in this picture.  

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Cause,I was just reminded how much I loved the Problem Solverz.

Oh,and cause Dork Face is a total boss!

Edited by Sir Godot

Because it is of my gorgeous boxing Spaniard husband. I will give anyone who tells me his name a massive cookie or w/e.

Don Flamenco from Punch Out. That's who he is.

Don-Flamenco-720x898.jpg

fs09.gif

• Brohoof 1

Drew it one night when I was feeling like doodie. Supreme doodie. Kept it for so long because...well, it kind of fits. I am one surly sonofabastard, after all.

Still, I might change it soon. Who knows.

• Brohoof 2

My avatar at the time of this post:

91G4nfI.gif

I change my avatar often, but I always sport one featuring Rainbow Dash.  Without exception. x3  I look for moments in the show that are sexy, cool, sexy, funny, sexy, cute, sexy, and / or sexy (hey, one got through xD ).  I like Rainbow's smooth chest.  I like when she confidently juts it out.  Or, in this case, shows off her extraordinary lung capacity. x )

• Brohoof 2

I saw the animation, thought it was epic, and as luck would have it, another forumer here was doing something with profile pictures, and configured it to profile picture size. That is how I got my profile picture. =)

• Brohoof 1