mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

post-11863-0-89970100-1385672938.png

I cropped this avatar from a screenshot from the episode Princess Twilight Sparkle - Part 2. I've had Princess Celestia as my avatar for months, and decided it was time to change it. I love Luna as well as Celestia, so I decided to upload an avatar with her in it. I particularly love this new screenshot of her from season 4 - it embodies the true nature of Princess Luna and how she has fully overcome her previous state of darkness. I also love the aura effect of her horn when she uses magic.

post-4006-0-92920300-1385717024.png

• Being cutest Colt Six, and actually being preferable to female Pinkie, to me, I usually jump on any new Berry art as it's released.
  • Which isn't that often, since people don't draw quality R63 Mane Six nearly enough.
  • I dunno, pink goes with that girly alicorn badge thing?
  • Brohoof 1

I chose this picture because that Fluttershy is my fave pony. I might change it soon though. I actually might change it right now...

UPDATE: I have just changed my avatar. It is a picture of my Fluttershys hair I styled.

post-21262-0-71286800-1385728431.png

post-21262-0-45036400-1385728621_thumb.jpg

Edited by noodlepup3

Its nearing the holidays and I wanted a seasonal avatar of my best pony.

Besides, Vinyl looks adorable in this painting. :wub:

merry_christmas_from_vinyl_scratch_by_tu

Edited by Onylex
  • Brohoof 4

I wanted to make my own avaatar using drawing tools and i think it turned out ok but not the best ive seen. I still like it though

(if anyone is wondering its an alicorn skull and crossbones)

Don't ask what i was thinking :muffins:

heres the avatar i have currently 

post-7861-0-14606200-1385759308_thumb.png

Basically i just am using it because i found it on deviant art, and it looks cool, and i'm a big eeveelution fan, and Umbreon is basically my favorite pokemon right now.

It was actually originally to celebrate X and Y being released, but i've just kept it since then so far. 

Maybe i'll change it sometime again to ponys or something, who knows ;p.

• Brohoof 1

It's snowing in Poland and I wanted to have great picture of one of my favourite ponies :) And actually this picture catches Octavia's personality pretty well in my opinion :)

• Brohoof 1

Well its my OC and I love it and well if I had a scanner I would change it to the pic my friend drew for me of my OC its amazing but alas I do not posses such high-tech equipment so I used the PonyCreater image instead :D

post-21128-0-06901700-1385763223.png

I must be the biggest fangirl of kmrShy's MLP artwork, because this is the third month in a row that I've used one of his outstanding Applejack pieces as my avatar. This one is just an adorable Applejack in a sweater, which is befitting for the cold season. DashForever used it for a brief while, and I decided to borrow it for a bit. ;) AJ's expression here is just way too cute for words. <3

• Brohoof 3

attachicon.gifgamer_luna_by_skyline_origsizecropped.png

Firstly, Luna is best pone.

Secondly, Gamer Luna is best interpretation of best pone.

I saw this in the Luna Fan Club thread, immediately fell in love, looked up the artist, saw that his other art was fucking bamf, downloaded it, took it to MSPaint, cropped it, shrunk it, and that was that.

I really like that picture! You don't happen to have the link to the artist?