mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Well because I do love me some Pinkie Pie... a lot.. a real.. lot and as to why?? ahh I have my reasons, not say I don't still love princess Celestia.. I still do.. anyway moving on.

I picked this pic.. because I like it.. In fact I love it :) why?.. I have my reasons..

post-16621-0-44043500-1385876214_thumb.png

Was going to have my friend make it my new sig... and have it say somethings.. but ahh we both agreed. the one he made for me in the first place is really epic so.

Edited by Princess Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Because Klonoa is underrated as hell and people seeing him looking all kawaii and human and crap might help him get the slowly-but-surely get the attention he deserves.

... But really, I just freaking love Klonoa. The adorable little guy just had me sold the moment I watched Caddicarus' video about him. From the moment I heard that "Wahoo~!", I really was sold. And when I saw Klonoa as a human, just sitting there, with the collar, looking all innocent and moe, I couldn't turn it down.

But c'mon guys the first game's Wiimake is only 10 bucks

So...

Me and my towering pillar of hats...

I know many have asked about this...

It's a long story.

I was bored one day, so I put a hat on, to lighten my mood. Then the effect wore off. So I added another hat. Then another, than another, until I felt so grand that I went and got my kazoo. Then I blew that, and put on some sunglasses to get even cooler. Then I added a medal, because I felt like a friggin' champ.

Finally, the tower was so big I had to get some caution tape and had to tell everyone to stay back, which is when I took that picture. Later, I added more hats, a shirt, and a trench coat. I took a picture of that, but it wasn't as good looking.

So, that's my huge pillar of hats.

• Brohoof 1

But really, I just freaking love Klonoa. The adorable little guy just had me sold the moment I watched Caddicarus' video about him. From the moment I heard that "Wahoo~!", I really was sold.

Does it make you feel better that I know exactly who Klonoa is, and that Door to Phantomile/Lunatea's Veil were some of my favorite games when I was 4/7? I used to play against Baladium (boss 4, DtP) all the time because I loved the music and the fight so much.

Also, Lunatea's Veil had bamf music too.

I know I didn't keep the Octavia avatar for long, but I wanted an Applejack avatar because she is underrated in my opinion. Applejack needs more love. Plus, she has a revolver. How befitting.

• Brohoof 3

It's Guy Hamdon as SheZow in appropriate winter attire. He's my husbando as well as my favorite revolutionary as you can tell from the background image on my profile.

I recently finished marathoning Attack On Titan and Levi was the character to immediately catch my attention. I enjoy his personality, design, and voice. He's easily my favorite AOT and anime character of all time.

post-15132-0-07470400-1386202212.png