mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

I most likely will never change my avatar, but in case I do, here it is:

pinkie_pie___4th_wall_by_cptofthefriends

Hehe big version is yayz. Anyway, I chose this because it represents who I am! :D I'm silly, prone to derping, enjoy enjoying things and like to make people happy! :D

I made it myself. I just got a little bored and tired of my old Pinkie Pie avatars and the plain vector of my OC wasn't enough. So I used the magic of Paint.NET and give him a fitting background, along with some other additional effects to make the vector really stand out.

And then just a few days ago, I made a $10 donation to this site and I remade the same avatar but into a new 150 x 200 px ratio. :P

I Chose my Profile picture because (as the profile name suggests) I hail from Scotland and im a brony

img-2167502-1-number4_zps234ffd94.png

Well this is me as a pony that I drew myself. I love art and I wanted to stay true to my background. Plus i'm writing a fan fiction starring me as a pony so hopefully I can keep using it!

Same with me (except from the fan fic part :3) 

• Brohoof 1

I wanted a random avatar,and while i was looking for someone,i ended finding this one,and I said "perfect" :) and now i'm here,explaining why i have my avatar and not another :P

I wanted a random avatar,and while i was looking for someone,i ended finding this one,and I said "perfect" :) and now i'm here,explaining why i have my avatar and not another :P

I know it's a little offtopic, but I wanted to say that I really love your av XD It almost makes my eyes hurt and is so random!