Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Requests by Casy - do you want some art? - closed for now

Casy

CLOSED FOR NOW

Hi all! C:

Well, i already asked for permission to open commissions but till administrators allow me to open them here, i open free sketch requests for everyone! C:

Characters from show? Your own characters? I can draw anything c:

For examples of my artwork check my Fan Art thread here : http://mlpforums.com/topic/70407-fan-art-by-casy-c/

Or my tumblr : http://casynuf.tumblr.com/

Edited by Casy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your artwork is amazing and I am so going to request something before you're full to the brink.

I have two OC's and I would love it if you could do both but if you can only do one then could you please do Fire Sharp. If you need any reference pictures please don't hesitate to ask

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stardust-r4020

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fire-sharp-r4122       

Your artwork is amazing and I am so going to request something before you're full to the brink.

I have two OC's and I would love it if you could do both but if you can only do one then could you please do Fire Sharp. If you need any reference pictures please don't hesitate to ask

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stardust-r4020

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fire-sharp-r4122

Thank you! C:

I think pictures are pretty clear to me :) and Stardust looks like pretty awesome character! :)

Well these are just sketches so of course i can draw them both ^^ they will be ready in a minute :)

Done!

Im sorry, i tried to draw them together but i couldnt find any good pose for both of them... so i drew them separatly... i hope it okay for you :)

Btw i rly love story behind stardust! she is awesome.

post-18988-0-51333500-1376928997_thumb.png

Oh I remember seeing that picture of Luna a while ago. When I saw that you were taking requests I got here as fast as I could! Could you do my Ponysona?

76c8f586d396cecf5c220e8eb0d31094.png

Could you also do it without his hat? He's kind of shy, as pictured above, so if you want to do something with that you can. He also wants to be a writer so if you want to have him writing at a desk then you can do that. Can't wait to see it finished :)

Wow I love your art! Would you mind drawing my oc? I lost the picture when my hard drive crashed on me :blush:  so would my profile pic do?

If so, Thank you.

Here you go, hope you like it! :)

I couldn´t find out whats your cutie mark (its not fully showed in your picture) so i hided it behind the wing : DD ... its raspberry ? Or? 

post-18988-0-37259600-1376931768_thumb.png

These are so insanely incredibly gorgeous!! Could you please do one of my OC Zatiko? There's a link to him in my signature. That would be so incredibly awesomely amazing, I'm so psyching out over here! :D

Here you go, hope you like it! :)

I couldn´t find out whats your cutie mark (its not fully showed in your picture) so i hided it behind the wing : DD ... its raspberry ? Or? 

It WAS supposed to be a flame but I couldn't quite get it right so I just left it (This was my best result)... but anyway Thanks so much! I love it.

It WAS supposed to be a flame but I couldn't quite get it right so I just left it (This was my best result)... but anyway Thanks so much! I love it.

Im sorry i should see that.. "fireburst" could have in cutie mark as flame or fire... my fault = =

however, glad u like it :)

Well since its still early in the game here, can you draw a Vinyl Scratch x Octavia sketch for me? I don't really mind how you do it, any style will do. Thanx.

And octavia and Octavia with changed accessories C: u gotta share... x)

hope u like it :)

post-18988-0-82203300-1376935117_thumb.png

Im sorry i should see that.. "fireburst" could have in cutie mark as flame or fire... my fault = =

however, glad u like it :)

And octavia and Octavia with changed accessories C: u gotta share... x)

hope u like it :)

I am just blown away with this. Even though it's a sketch, it is easily the best drawing I've seen with these two together. I love so much. Thanx!

Oh I remember seeing that picture of Luna a while ago. When I saw that you were taking requests I got here as fast as I could! Could you do my Ponysona?

img-1762277-1-76c8f586d396cecf5c220e8eb0

Could you also do it without his hat? He's kind of shy, as pictured above, so if you want to do something with that you can. He also wants to be a writer so if you want to have him writing at a desk then you can do that. Can't wait to see it finished :)

here you go! Well you dont have cutie mark on your reference picture so i drew him without it too... hope its okay...aand hope you like it!  :)

post-18988-0-76972300-1376936268_thumb.png

Is there a spot still open, if so, could you please do my OC Swift Quill, here are the references for him:

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s573/CaderynFireWing/post-5888-0-25604500-1376112840_thumb_zpsa8d86f55.png

and here is his cutie mark:

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s573/CaderynFireWing/cm_zpsc6f0ab3f.png

Thanks

You clearly have talent! I'm just amazed at seeing all the requests you have done so far on here! They're beautiful! ^_^

If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to place a request for my OC, Orion Skies.

Here's an image reference! :)

post-8762-0-75086600-1376865896_thumb.png

His cutie mark is simply two blue cursive S's with a diagonal blue arrow going straight through. 

Maybe try and make him in this sort of pose?

img-1764322-1-rsz_pinkie_pie_smiling_vec
Edited by Sanderspie

Wow your art is just gorgeous! I would love to be able to draw like you! :D Would you draw my ponysona?

Here's a picture of her, and any pose is fine. :D Preferably running though. Thanks in advance! :D

Momo-for-USB_zps434f3d21.jpg

Edited by DarligPegasi

@@Casy,

My God, they are beautiful. Thank you so much, and I can see that you have more people requesting art from you. I'm so happy that I got to you first ^_^

And thank you for Stardust, I've developed her more than what's on the page but its still nice to hear some really cool feedback.

Thank you so much for them, they look absolutely brilliant. 

Whoa. I regret for not checking the Request Guild lately. Can do my OC, please? I only have one picture of him at the moment, so I will appreciate any new picture of him a lot. Here's the full size reference:

sky_warden_by_azureskywarden-d6gd0hy.png

I have no idea. You can draw him in any pose you like. That thing under his eyes is his eye bags. He's my ponysona, so I want to make him as me as possible. More information, so you can put more characters while drawing him:

A unicorn. Talented in wind magic. Obsessed with 'surfing in the air'. Hates society. Hates noises. Grumpy, sarcastic, yet funny (people say I'm funny). A mechanic (because I'm a programmer in real life, and there's no computer in Equestria). Rarely goes outside. A loner, but can talk very well. Has a crush on Pinkie Pie (don't judge me). His only close friend is Pinkie (because who doesn't?). Always sleeps late.

No Cutie Mark yet. I haven't got the time to draw it yet. Drawing him in a blank flank is fine. Please let me know if you need more details.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Sky Warden

(edited)

wooow what a madness, Ill try to draw everything, just give me some time, im working on other things too :D

Wow your art is just gorgeous! I would love to be able to draw like you! :D Would you draw my ponysona?

Here's a picture of her, and any pose is fine. :D Preferably running though. Thanks in advance! :D

Momo-for-USB_zps434f3d21.jpg

Awww thank you! :)
Is that a jackalope pony??? I will definetly draw this one!!

Edited by Casy

wooow what a madness, Ill try to draw everything, just give me some time, im working on other things too

One does not simply have a dazzling drawing skill and escape without dozens of request here. XD

Except @Motion Spark. He has an invisibility cloak and can get away from a request creeper (not me) in a split second.

It's just sketch, isn't it? I mean, no colour, shading, etc? Not that I'm not okay with that. Just want to confirm something. Your sketch looks great after all. I checked your tumblr just now. 

Edited by Sky Warden