Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Gender Conundrum

Charcoal Embers

Frost smiled and nodded. "Going there was really on my bucket list, but there are plenty of things I want to do as well." he said as he put his headphones down around his neck. "Company would be nice sense none of my friends wanted to go and I broke up with my marefriend a while back, so I said HEY this is wonderful oppertunity to get off your rump and find somepony special." he said mocking his own voice trying not to burst out laughing.

Charcoal gave a little giggle. "Well then I hope you find that special somepony. Me, I'm going to be complaining about the heat the whole trip so those headphones might come in handy when I'm around." Charcoal said, unsure of whether or not he was kidding or not.

Charcoal gave a little giggle. "Well then I hope you find that special somepony. Me, I'm going to be complaining about the heat the whole trip so those headphones might come in handy when I'm around." Charcoal said, unsure of whether or not he was kidding or not.

Frost let out a small chuckle. "Yeah I heard that there is a lot of pretty tourists in Saddle Arabia." he said in a smooth tone as he took his headphones off and put them in his bag. "Nah, I can handle complaining, I mean it's better than not talking to anypony right?" he said looking back at Charcoal.

Frost let out a small chuckle. "Yeah I heard that there is a lot of pretty tourists in Saddle Arabia." he said in a smooth tone as he took his headphones off and put them in his bag. "Nah, I can handle complaining, I mean it's better than not talking to anypony right?" he said looking back at Charcoal.

"Well according to some of the ponies I live around my complaining is borderline whining." Charcoal said. "But I guess that is true, I would rather just have a conversation but you aren't wrong. But the thing is, if the "pretty" tourists are tourists then they likely aren't there to stay for very long."

"Well according to some of the ponies I live around my complaining is borderline whining." Charcoal said. "But I guess that is true, I would rather just have a conversation but you aren't wrong. But the thing is, if the "prettIy" tourists are tourists then they likely aren't there to stay for very long."

Frost thought about Charcoals last comment. "Yeah, but their the "I'm so Fabulous!" types." he said mimicking a mares voice and flipping a pretend mane with his hoof. "They aren't really my....type." he said making a squinted face with the last word before going back to normal.

Frost thought about Charcoals last comment. "Yeah, but their the "I'm so Fabulous!" types." he said mimicking a mares voice and flipping a pretend mane with his hoof. "They aren't really my....type." he said making a squinted face with the last word before going back to normal.

"Oh luna not those." Charcoal said putting her face in her hooves. "I had enough of those kinds of ponies in school please tell me I don't have to deal with them in Saddle Arabia as well?" Charcoal asked hoping that she really didn't have to deal with that on her first vacation in years.

@@Frosty V,

"Yeah, but their the "I'm so Fabulous!" types."

At this, Scribe couldn't quite manage to stifle a snort of derision: the impression was so perfect he almost burst into laughter.

"That... was perfect!" He chuckled in good humor at Frost, who he decided was doubtless a decent sort. "Hah! Couldn't agree more. Have you practiced that or something?"

(occ, I'm going to move the 2 I'm with to the room if that's ok if they wanna talk they can but it be nice to move on I'm kindof stuck lol)

Skitter run and the others arived at a big door.

" After you"

he said as he opened the door for sunset.

"wow that's alot of tech"

He gasped as he looked inside.

@@Skitter Run,@@Snowy Storm,  

((I'm in Calgary for today and part of tomorrow and driving back tomorrow so may not be able to post much)

Sunset gave Skitter a timid "Th-thank you..." as he held the door for her and the other pony. She saw the room was full of ponies and her ear flattened. She hid behind her mane and sat in the chair nearest to the corner, hoping she wouldn't be noticed.

Firecracker enthusiastically followed the maid, and she was shown into a room with many other ponies. She happily sat down in a random chair and waited for... whatever was going to happen.

Skitter run went in after sunset

" excuse me do you mind if I sit next to you your the only one I sort of know who's not already talking. If you want I can sit somewhere else"

Skitter run hoped she said yes

(I'm typing this well trapped behind a cave in of mattresses at work and waiting to be freed))

@@Skitter Run

Already noticed. Great. Luckily, it was somepony who knew to be careful so as not to scare her.

She turned her head to look at Skitter Run. She wanted to be alone, but was too shy and didn't have the heart to say no, so she nodded.

"U-um... it's okay... y-you can sit here..."

((EXACTLY 200 CHARACTERS WITHOUT OOC FTW!!))

Edited by Mint Drop

After getting a little too into her question hears the door open up once more, revealing a unicorn stallion she had never seen before. ((Unintentional rhyme)) He walks up to the group of ponies and smiles. "Welcome winners." He speaks in a very authoritative voice. "Please let me introduce myself, my name is Ciracel. And I am the one who is going to be paying for each of your trips. So please, follow me into so we can get started on planning your trips." He begins walking to a door that was almost hidden from sight behind some machines. "Come now, we don't have all day." Opening the door he motions for all of us to go in.

Charcoal got up from her spot and walks in the door. Entering the room she doesn't see much. Just a big map on a table. She walks over and finds a spot on the floor next to the table.

((OOC: I know that one other person still hasn't posted saying that they were in the room but they said that they were at college and will be busy a lot so I decided to move on. After this room things will really get rolling.))

"Whatever..." Blazing said under his breath, then followed the stallion. Wait... I didn't think about where to go exactly... He thought. Screw it, I'll just figure out where everypony else is going and get as far away from them as possible. He decided. It wasn't necessarily the best plan, but it was something at least.

Tempest stood up and trotted into the room. "Why do I have a bad feeling about this." He thought. The cyan pegesus then shrugged as he entered the second room and sat down.

Ivy smiled and followed Tempest. She then sat down next to him and leaned into his shoulder.

@@ActFast231,

Star stared at the strange machines before her eyes rested on the table. She smiled and looked at Max. "Come on." She said, happily walking over to the table and placing her stuff next to two empty chairs and sitting down where she patted the spot next to her, still smiling at Max.

Steel was waiting until he saw the doors open and a stallion told them he had payed for their trips.The stallion then told everyone to go to a room nearby.Steel Runner got up and trotted over inside the room and saw a big map on a table and waited for the others

Following the group inside the room with a few whispered apologies as his armor grazed past a few of them, Scribe got into a position where he could see what was going on.

"Looks like this is where we choose where to go. Anypony got some darts so that I can decide?" He whispered to nopony in particular.

Skitter run got up and went tongue table with the others

"-dang nab it I didn't get a chance to talk to her-"

He looked back at sunset worrying about how she would handle a smaller room with alot of ponies in it.

-" I hope she can handle it-"

He thought then looked back at the map.

@,

(Internet in this library is dodgy, so bear with me.) 

Max smiled back at Star, taking a seat next her at the table she picked. He removed his hat, setting it on the back of the chair, before running a hoof through his messy green mane. 

"Well, here's hoping this trip doesn't end in craziness like the last one." Max looked around briefly at all the machines.

"Call me crazy, but I have a feeling that it will. Maybe I'm just being my usual paranoid self." He said with a shrug.

"So how's life been since the island, Star? Besides the potion side effects and Beat being a mare?"

Icy found a seat to sit at.

"I need to stay focused" She said to herself. She had been daydreaming and falling behind for some odd reason.

She had no idea why they were all here or why she was here.

"So who lives here? this place is big" she said hoping some pony would answer her.

Icy found a seat to sit at.

"I need to stay focused" She said to herself. She had been daydreaming and falling behind for some odd reason.

She had no idea why they were all here or why she was here.

"So who lives here? this place is big" she said hoping some pony would answer her.

Steel Runner heard somepony ask a question, so he turned around and saw a mare sitting at the table. "Apparently that guy lives here" he said gesturing to the stallion who had payed for everyponies trips. It now occured to him he didn't remember winning any contest that the guy had mentioned.

@@ActFast231,

Star was about to reply to Max but she was interrupted as the two doors opened and a rather handsome unicorn walked through.
She listened to him in silence before sighing and standing up again.
She picked up her instruments and walked towards the unicorn by the door, stopping and looking back at Max, waiting for him to join her...she didn't want to be left alone in this big place.

Sunset reluctantly got up and followed the others into the smaller room. She whimpered when she saw how much smaller it was, and backed into the corner. She would wait her turn. She didn't want to bother any pony.

Especially since there were so... many... ponies...

Keep it together Sunset, you already freaked out at the airport. They already pity you enough.

@,

Max got up and trotted next to Star. He was excited for this trip. He has never been to...to......

"Shoot, I forgot that we get to pick our destinations. I didn't think about where I wanted to go." He said aloud. He kicked himself for forgetting such a vital piece of information. He turned to Star, who no doubt heard him-as did anypony nearby-before he got an idea.

"I hate to ask, but do you think I could uh...just tag along with you to wherever you go? It's cool of you'd rather go alone..." 

Frost followed Charcoal and Tempest into the room and sat down. He put his headphones back on and cranked up his music and tried to fall asleep again, but couldn't due to the fact that he didn't know if his music could be heard by the others. "Uuuugggghh...I'm to lazy to turn it down." he thought.

@@Mint Drop

Eyes snapping to the clearly frightened mare shying away just inside the doorway, Scribe made his way over as carefully as he could (only bumping a couple of the other guests this time).

"Uh, excuse me Miss? Is everything okay? You look a little nervous is all." He asked, cocking his head to one side.

'Oh for the love of... Nopony wants, or needs, your help, idiot! Leave the mare alone and pay attention!' He mentally scolded himself.