Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Gender Conundrum

Charcoal Embers

@@ActFast231,  

Nexus took the hoof for a shake,

((Lol, little too used to playing Nexus, are we?))
Firecracker furrowed a brow.

"The weather? On a ten-minute walk from my sis Nova's house? It was nice, I guess, but I wasn't really paying attention. I was busy talking to Nova and saying goodbye."

@@Charcoal Embers@@Skitter Run

Sunset continued to squirm in her seat, but she was thankful for Charcoal's attempt to divert the stallion's attention.

@@Mint Drop,

(Fixed it. Nobody sees)

Come on, you got this! You got this Max!

"Cool. Um, you'll have to forgive me, I am not the best at um...conversations, I suppose."

And now your apologizing. It's all gone wrong. Why don't I ever have this problem in Ponyville?

Max offered a nervous smile, though he was still shuffling his hooves. From an observer's standpoint, he was really trying. He was failing, but he was giving it his all.

@Frosty V

Hana was very,very bored.The plane that the note said was coming,hasn’t come yet. Sighing for what seemed like the 1000 time,she pulled out the note from the front of her backpack,she re-read it for the 5th time. When that was done,she through the note on the ground,and then picked it up, hoping nopony else saw that.She heard a thud and looked up just in time to see a pony trip on raindom headphone cords. Rushing over to see if he was alright,she asked leaning closer: “Are you alright??”    

@Sky arrow

Frost picked his face off the ground and heard a voice. He looked and was face to face with a mare he had never seen before. "Wh-what? Ohh yeah, I-I'm fine." he replied as he picked him self up and looked back at the pony. "Names Frost." he said extending a hoof. "What's yours?"

@Frosty V

Aww Skittles......Ok nerves! Stay down! It's just a colt...... That I don't know!

She took his hoof and gave it a firm shake. " Hana Hills,or ponies just call me Hana. I just came over here to check to see if your ok,and it looks like you are." She dropped done a bit lower to get the headphones and put them on his chair."You should probably be more care full.So,you got that weird not for what ever this is,I'm guessing? " She asked trying to make a conversion.

@Sky arrow

Frost nodded and laughed. "I guess you could say that." he said sitting back in his seat. He looked back up at Hana. "So what reasons do you have for this little trip." he said gesturing to we're the plane would be arriving trying to keep the conversation going since he knew nopony else there.

@mint drop

@ charcoal embers

(that's why fires fun :))

(also am I one of the only non shy ponys here haha this is going to be fun for me and firecracker)

Skitter Run saw sunset looking uncomfortable and said in a low soothing voice.

" Don't ya worry I'm not going try and hurt you I promise."

He then turn to charcoal and said

"My pal just said that saddle arabia was a good place to go to so I decide why not."

@mint drop

@ charcoal embers

(that's why fires fun :))

(also am I one of the only non shy ponys here haha this is going to be fun for me and firecracker)

Skitter Run saw sunset looking uncomfortable and said in a low soothing voice.

" Don't ya worry I'm not going try and hurt you I promise."

He then turn to charcoal and said

"My pal just said that saddle arabia was a good place to go to so I decide why not."

Charcoal just shrugged. "Honestly, I'm not looking forward to it I hate being too hot. And having a black coat doesn't help matters much either." Charcoal said while showing him her coat even though he could probably already see it. "I should probably introduce myself, I'm Charcoal Embers. What's your name?"

Star was terrified...as she usually was when it came to airports or...just traveling in general.

She had just made it through security and was slowly flying through the large hallways towards gate 63. In one hoof, she held her guitar, and in the other she held her violin...with her saddlebag strapped to her back.
She let out a sigh of relief when she arrived at her gate and found a place to sit down, happy to have finally made it...she knew that her long trip wasn't over, but that was the hard part.
She put her instruments down before leaning back into the chair, letting out another sigh.
She looked around at a few of the other ponies around her but didn't let her eyes linger as she reached into her bag and pulled out a magazine...which she started to read, mostly because it was something for her to hide behind.

Star was terrified...as she usually was when it came to airports or...just traveling in general.

She had just made it through security and was slowly flying through the large hallways towards gate 63. In one hoof, she held her guitar, and in the other she held her violin...with her saddlebag strapped to her back.

She let out a sigh of relief when she arrived at her gate and found a place to sit down, happy to have finally made it...she knew that her long trip wasn't over, but that was the hard part.

She put her instruments down before leaning back into the chair, letting out another sigh.

She looked around at a few of the other ponies around her but didn't let her eyes linger as she reached into her bag and pulled out a magazine...which she started to read, mostly because it was something for her to hide behind.

Blazing finally noticed somepony who wasn't talking to anypony else. Finally I have a chance to talk to somepony... If I can just get a conversation started... He thought. His only problem with being social was he couldn't start a conversation, otherwise he could talk to other ponies just fine. He walked over and sat next to the mare. "H-hi..." He said nervously. No! Don't show any nervousness! His mind told him, although he couldn't quite control it.

@Frosty V

"It sounded fun,and I would've love to go around to see other places.Although I really don't like planes mush,and I would rather fly. At least then, I wouldn't have to feel my insides go up when the plane takes off." She really hoped she hadn't grossed Frost out with the last part, she didn't want to be alone,and him being the only one out of conversion.....   

((OOC, I'm going camping today-Saturday so I'm not going to be on.So please don't think I quitted.)) 

@Sky arrow

Frost nodded slowly. "This mare is a very unique pony, but we all have our ways." he thought shrugging. "I agree," he began "I really needed a break from my schedule and this seemed like the perfect oppertunity." he replied smiling hoping she would sit and talk some more.

Tempest and ivy trotted through the airport and noticed Frost and a group of ponies. "Hey, Frost." Tempest said. "What have you been up to?" He asked.

Ivy smiled slightly and sat down in one of the chairs nearby. She then stretched and started to relax in the chair.

Steel Runner had been looking forward to this trip all week. He hadn't bothered to pack since they told him things would be provided and they probably had nicer stuff than him. He had been in his taxi for about an hour until they came to a stop at the airport. Steel paid the driver and walked into the humongous airport. He was walking and looking for his gate 63. He eventually came to a group of ponies surrounding that gate and decided to take a seat until they started boarding.

Frost turned from his conversation with Hana when he heard a familiar voice. When he turned he saw Tempest and smiled. "Hey Tempest, I didn't expect to see you here....and with Ivy!" he laughed as he noticed the silver unicorn sitting not to far away from him.

Tempest smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Ivy said I needed to take a break from my job, and I agreed to take her on a vacation." He said. "All I gotta say is that this had better be worth the hundred bits."

Ivy stood up and trotted over to where Frost and Tempest were. "So Frost, what have you been up to?" She asked.

@,

Star peeked over her magazine and looked the orange colt over for a moment before she replied. She took a deep breath. "Hi." She said, in almost a whisper as she felt a blush slowly spread across her face,
She gulped and looked back down at her magazine, not wanting the colt to notice her blushing...she also didn't want to make eye contact since that would mean she would have to say something more...although, she did glance up at him a couple times...only to quickly look back at her magazine of course.

All this waiting was making Steel hungry. He decided to go get some food while he was there since the plane might not have good food. He walked around the airport and found a fast food place and decided to be nice and get the other ponies some food too. He didn't want to be the only one eating food. He got a big plate of sandwiches and carried it carefully to the gate and set it down on a table in the middle of the ponies. "Enjoy" he said and picked up a sandwich and sat down enjoying the deliciousness.

Frost turned his gaze to Ivy as she walked over. Not much really, I did a couple of music shows back in ponyville, but other than that not much." he thought. In the back of his mind he knew that this was going to be a better trip than he thought. "It's better when you have friends." he thought

@@ActFast231

Firecracker gave the stallion a smile, trying to ease his awkwardness. 

"it's nothing to worry about!" she said, still grinning.

@@Skitter Run,

((Yes, yes it is...))

Sunset just nodded. It was barely perceptible, but she was still nervous and wasn't sure what else to do. She wasn't really sure if she could speak.

@@Charcoal Embers

@@Mint Drop,

Max gave a light sigh, glad that he hadn't completely screwed up. But that left the question of what to say next. And that's when he got it. He hoped that this would actually lead to a normal conversation.

"Your friend over there seems rather shy..." He said, gesturing to the mare he saw her talking to earlier. 

@,

Star peeked over her magazine and looked the orange colt over for a moment before she replied. She took a deep breath. "Hi." She said, in almost a whisper as she felt a blush slowly spread across her face,

She gulped and looked back down at her magazine, not wanting the colt to notice her blushing...she also didn't want to make eye contact since that would mean she would have to say something more...although, she did glance up at him a couple times...only to quickly look back at her magazine of course.

"A-are you okay?" Blazing asked. He wasn't used to other ponies being that quiet around him. Although in a way that was somewhat good, seeing as they would actually have something in common. Just quit stuttering! She's going to know that something is wrong! He thought.

@,

"J-Just fine." She replied, still close to a whisper.
She gulped again and reached into her bag to find her water bottle, doing her best to take a little longer to distract herself...still unsure what she should say.
She sat back up straight and sipped some water before looking up back at the colt. She opened her mouth as if to say something...but not a sound came out, so she closed her mouth and blushed even more, sipping her water again.

@,

"J-Just fine." She replied, still close to a whisper.

She gulped again and reached into her bag to find her water bottle, doing her best to take a little longer to distract herself...still unsure what she should say.

She sat back up straight and sipped some water before looking up back at the colt. She opened her mouth as if to say something...but not a sound came out, so she closed her mouth and blushed even more, sipping her water again.

"O-okay..." Blazing said. "S-sorry, I'm just used to being the only quiet one..." He added. Dang it! I have got to stop doing that! He thought to himself. He couldn't help but show how nervous he was with everything he said. Naturally the first thing he did was look away so that the mare couldn't see his face.

@@ActFast231

Firecracker followed his hoof and saw he was pointing to Sunset.

"She's not my friend," she said, and realized it may sound like she didn't like the mare.. "OH! Uh, it's not like I dislike her, I just mean I've never met her before, and she didn't seem to like me much. I dunno why she's shy. I'm sure if we got to know each other she'd b a good friend."

((It's true, once you've completely earened Sunset's trust and friendship. She'd risk her life for anypony that she trusts completely.))