Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Gender Conundrum

Charcoal Embers

@,

Star let out a small squeak in response as she nervously rubbed her hooves together, ruffling her feathers. "It's...okay..." She said, looking down at the ground before looking back up and taking another deep nervous breath. "I...I'm S-Star Song..." She said, looking at Blazing for a moment before looking back down at the ground shyly.

@,

Star let out a small squeak in response as she nervously rubbed her hooves together, ruffling her feathers. "It's...okay..." She said, looking down at the ground before looking back up and taking another deep nervous breath. "I...I'm S-Star Song..." She said, looking at Blazing for a moment before looking back down at the ground shyly.

"I-I'm Blazing..." Blazing said timidly, still not looking at Star. He decided there was no point in hiding anything at that point, even if he was still too nervous to even just look at her. Maybe I should just keep hidden like this... It's probably a good idea to just not look... He thought.

@@Mint Drop,

Max looked over, nodding his head.

"I don't doubt it. Some ponies are just...intimidated by meeting new people. Some avoid it, like her, others go for it but don't do too well, like me." He turned back to her, before realizing what he just said.

"N-not that I think I'm doing poorly, at least, I don't think I am, but, well you know..." And we are back to hoof shuffling.

@mintdrop @charcoal ember

Skitter Run looked at Charcoal's coat

"Ya it does look like you would get hot haha. I'm Skitter Run nice to meet you. And who are you."

He says as he looks at sunset.

"-why is the plane taking so long-"

Thinks skitter run trying to fill up the time

@@ActFast231

Firecracker tilted her head. did he think she would be offended if he did think he was doing poorly?

"it's okay, not everypony's always that great at making friends. Sometimes I fail too, I just get so excited I don't realize it. Most ponies get surprised by my enthusiasm," she giggled a bit. "but i never really realize until after."

@@Skitter Run

Sunset was surprised that the attention had been shifted beck to her. She was a bit calmer now, but that didn't make her any less socially awkward and shy. Her ears flattened as she realized again that both he and Charcoal were close enough to see her scars. The realization made the timid mare hide behind her mane again.

"S-Sunset Sky..." she mumbled, nervously fiddling with her forehooves to try to find the best way to cover up the most scars on her forelegs.

Edited by Mint Drop

@@Mint Drop,

Max looked up at her, with a smile, as he understood that.

"That doesn't bother me. When you live in Ponyville, you grow accustomed to overenthusiastic ponies. Among other things." He recalled the past four years he spent in Ponyville after graduating university. And how things would get very chaotic what seemed like every week. Had he not had family and history in the town, he would of moved out.

"I prefer it actually. One sided conversations give me less chances to do something wrong." He said in a matter-of-fact way.

@mintdrop @charcoal ember

Skitter Run looked at Charcoal's coat

"Ya it does look like you would get hot haha. I'm Skitter Run nice to meet you. And who are you."

He says as he looks at sunset.

"-why is the plane taking so long-"

Thinks skitter run trying to fill up the time

"Well it's nice to meet you Skitter." Got to get attention away from Sunset. Wait, did I introduce myself to him already? Charcoal thought as she trier to remember if she had introduced herself. "Um, did I introduce myself to you? I can't seem to remember if I did or not." Charcoal said with a small blush starting to form.

((OOC: For anyone who is on right now, the plane is ready to arrive but I want to know. Do any of you want to be able to chat on the plane or do you just want a jump to when the plane lands?))

"I-I'm Blazing..." Blazing said timidly, still not looking at Star. He decided there was no point in hiding anything at that point, even if he was still too nervous to even just look at her. Maybe I should just keep hidden like this... It's probably a good idea to just not look... He thought.

Star just nodded as he introduced himself.

She continued nervously rubbing her hooves together before she looked down at her magazine. She picked it up and pretended to be reading it...what she didn't know is that it was upside down...she was just faking, wanting a reason not to have to interact.

((OOC: For anyone who is on right now, the plane is ready to arrive but I want to know. Do any of you want to be able to chat on the plane or do you just want a jump to when the plane lands?))

((It's up to you.))

• Brohoof 1

Blazing finally looked over at Star, and saw that she was holding the magazine upside down. He didn't comment on it of course, seeing as he was far too nervous to say anything. Instead, he just sat there silently. I should probably say something... But I guess I can talk later...  He thought.

Almost immediately after Charcoal had asked Skitter her question an announcement is played over the loud speaker.

All passengers in gate 63 please make their way to the plane. Your flight has arrived and is ready to be boarded.

After the announcement is finished Charcoal looks outside and is shocked to see one of the best and most expensive looking planes she has ever seen. It looked like a plane that rich gazzillionairs ((pardon my spelling)) had. After a few seconds of gawking Charcoal remembers that she is supposed to be getting on. Getting up she walks to the tunnel thing that leads to the plane. After entering she chooses a random window seat and sits down. The seats were so plush, it was a wonder she didn't fall asleep right there.

Sunset was surprised by the sight of the plane. It looked so expensive. Getting up on shaky legs, she grabbed her carry-on saddlebag and went to the plane. The sat in a window seat near the back. It wasn't the emergency exit, but it was very close.

@@ActFast231

Firecracker thought he was partially joking and chuckled a bit.

"I can see where that would be easier for some ponies. One-sided conversations would probably be better for me too, if I werent the one side." she giggled, acknowledging how she was usually the one talking. Nopony had ever really gotten freaked out by her until now. Apparently, she had needed that to put this all in perspective. Still, Firecracker refused to let it get her hopes down. Knowing herself, she would probably be back to her normal, overenthusiastic self by tomorrow.

Fire heard the announcement and looked outside at the plane. 

"Wow! that looks super expensive! It's so cool that we get to ride in it!" she perked up as she stood. She turned back to Max. 

"Wanna walk with me over to the plane even though it's a really short walk?"

@@Mint Drop

Max looked out to the plane and his jaw nearly dropped. This plane looked luxury, top of the line, and fit for royalty. How was he invited to this? He didn't have any major discernible traits or abilities. He turned back to Firecracker when she spoke to him, nodding his head.

"Sure." He said in a friendly tone, making his way onto the plane along side her.

Star just nodded as he introduced himself.

She continued nervously rubbing her hooves together before she looked down at her magazine. She picked it up and pretended to be reading it...what she didn't know is that it was upside down...she was just faking, wanting a reason not to have to interact.

Blazing looked over at Star again. "Should we go then?" He asked, seeing that everypony else had started heading towards the plane. He looked away quickly, realizing what he had just said. Now she is going to take that the wrong way isn't she? He wondered.

Blazing looked over at Star again. "Should we go then?" He asked, seeing that everypony else had started heading towards the plane. He looked away quickly, realizing what he had just said. Now she is going to take that the wrong way isn't she? He wondered.

Star looked up over the top of her magazine. "Uh...O-Okay..." She said.

She put her magazine back into the bag and looked around, getting her first sight of the plane. Her eyes widened and she gulped...they would be inside that...flying.

She got nervous flying on her own sometimes...but in a plane? Thousands of feet above Equestria? You could say she was more than a "little nervous".

She picked up her bag and trotted towards the plane, a little too shy to look back at Blazing.

She found her seat and sat down by the window.

Edited by ~Fire Sky~

Blazing walked towards the plane. It was only his second time flying, but he was already used to it. Once he got on, the first thing he noticed was where Star was sitting. He didn't actually sit next to her, but he still sat close. He wanted to be by a friend, but at the same time he was still somewhat nervous around her, so keeping some distance would help a little bit.

Steel sees that most of the ponies are already on the plane.He had been zoned out but he didn't miss it. He boarded the plane and took a window seat and waited as usual for the plane to take off seeing that it would be a while as all the ponies weren't on yet. With that he decided to take a nap since he doesn't know how long it will be.

Frost looked up from his nap and noticed the plane had arrived. "Ohhh I must have dosed off." he said as he grabbed his saddle bags, got up, and boarded the plane. When he found his sat down and reclined back trying to fall back asleep. "Smmoootthh saling." he whispered

Skitter Run got on the plane and decided to sit next to charcoal since he already kindof knew her.

" To answer your question, yes you did introduce yourself"

He spoke with a laugh.

" let hope this trip goes well without anything messed happening".

(I don't mind talking on the plane)

Sunset was anxious. The security was only one small part of what made her dislike flying. She hated flying because planes were always small. A small pony with semi-frequent panic attacks and social phobia in a small space that's crowded with other ponies and no way out? Probably not the best idea. 

She tried to calm her nerves, to no avail.

No, she told herself. I can't have an attack on the plane. Everypony will see me.

So, before she could see who sat down at the aisle seat next to her, she leaned her head aganist the window, the coolness of the glass soothing her a bit. After a few moments of staring outside, she closed her eyes and drifter off to sleep

Edited by Mint Drop

@@Skitter Run

Charcoal turns to Skitter as he answers her question from before. "Oh right, I kind of forgot about that. Sorry, I kind of have a really bad short-term memory a lot of the time." Charcoal says, a little embarrassed. "Did you also say where you think you might be wanting to go?"

" I think this plane is bound for saddle Aribia so I guess there and no worrys I don't think much before i speak so I can make mistakes too '

Skitter Run chuckles

"anyways where are you from with a coat like yours I'd recognize you if we lived in the same area."

" I think this plane is bound for saddle Aribia so I guess there and no worrys I don't think much before i speak so I can make mistakes too '

Skitter Run chuckles

"anyways where are you from with a coat like yours I'd recognize you if we lived in the same area."

"I grew up in Cloudsdale," Charcoal says slightly bitter. "but right now I am living in ponyville. Though I usually try and stay out of sight from most ponies so even if you did live in the area you might not have even noticed me. Unless you meet me on one of my friends experiment days." Charcoal finished with a slight shiver.

Tempest smiled slightly and noticed the plane. "It seems our flight has arrived." He said. The cyan pegesus then held Ivy's hoof and gained at Frost. "Come on. We don't want to miss the flight." The cyan pegesus then smiled and boarded the plane, before finding his seat.

(OOC:Sorry i haven't posted. college is busy life)

Icy looked up from her book to see the plane arrive.

"That's kinda sad. I was just about to finish this book" she put away her book and gathered her things. Before she boarded she looked at the size of the plane. Who ever built it truly put a lot of effort into it.

Taking a deep breath she slowly walked into the plane and found her seat.

Striding in and slumping down, Scribe Shield looked around.

"Flight 63... Yeah that sounds about right." He thought aloud.

'Is this really such a great idea? going on another 'mystery tour' after what happened last time?' His mind-voice added silently, which he ignored.

He had done almost exactly as he was asked: he was still wearing his armor - not through choosing but simply through forgetting to remove it: a common enough occurrence. He waited, noting a few of the others around him as the seconds ticked by.

'Where is flight 62? and 21 to 60 for that matter...?' 

He shrugged and grinned - certain that the administration of an airport couldn't be any concern of his.