web What was the last Youtube video you watched?

NothingIsEverything

Gamexplains Discussion on this weeks set of Super Smash Bros photos posted by Sakurai. :3

AcXXucv.jpg

Credit to Kyoshi for the awesome signature!

Watched a Trailer of Godzilla 1998 (teaser trailer, which was the only best thing i saw about the movie)

(edited)

Just watched this.. A awesome recreation from a scene of Sonic Adventures 2 using SFM!

This guy has made some more like these.. Check them out!

Edited by Floris

@@Floris,Damn that was better than most of the real cut scenes in any sonic game ive seen lololol

sig-27460.i2QLbt3.jpgOatmeal, are you crazy?!

"Silly, you are already under my control."- Pinkie Pie
Signature made by me, because resistance truly is futile, silly.

Currently still undergoing maintenance. Yes, i can do that, im a program, silly.

I watched this a while ago: 

-end

If you are reading this you clearly have sometime on your hands, or you just like to read. Lets be honest they can be very related, you are on a forum dedicated to pastel colored miniature equines. Though if reading this is a waste of time, what would it say about the person who is writing it....

also The Game, Consult the Helix Fossil, /0, and other such maymays

Keeping it classy, Hatchworth.

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!

That intense/creepy music during certain parts. x_x Really good though, makes me really nervous that something bad's gonna happen. :lol: Go Kurt!

84jdcweaze4.png
3rd Eye | To suffer hate in search of love, or lose them both forever? 🎔 ~

Yep, that was seriously it.

In this world...In this world, it's not about how determined you are. It's about how far you are willing to go to get what you want. You punch me, I'll stab you, you stab me, I'll shoot you, you shoot me, I will murder every last member of your family. However far you're willing to go...I'll go further.

(edited)

THE SAGA OF REX by Michel Gagné is the story of a little fox who gets abducted by a flying saucer and is transported to the planet Edernia, where he encounters the Blossoms, a race of shape shifters.

img-2821153-1-23e31586d09ab900459432cddf

One of the Blossoms, chooses Rex as a potential mate and so the adventure begins. Rex must prove his worth and Aven, the shapeshifting Blossom, must conquer Rex’s heart.

img-2821153-2-714cf947c66350ee316f81f114

It’s a love story. It’s an adventure. It’s an epic journey into an alien world. The author is convinced that it will make a fascinating and beautiful film.
----------------------------------------------
Of note the story is all without any words spoken by the protagonist and being mostly a 'story without words' with light narration/introduction in the beginning of the story. Edited by EquestrianScholar

a great video all around

PdSWUnD.png

You'se a b*tch. - Riley Freeman

Signature made by Kyoshi

MLP Forums 2nd Most Random Member

I was watching this, but my friend wanted to chat

-end

If you are reading this you clearly have sometime on your hands, or you just like to read. Lets be honest they can be very related, you are on a forum dedicated to pastel colored miniature equines. Though if reading this is a waste of time, what would it say about the person who is writing it....

also The Game, Consult the Helix Fossil, /0, and other such maymays