Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web What was the last Youtube video you watched?

NothingIsEverything

I know there is a "last movie you watched" thread, but I've thought I'll change it up a bit. So, what was the last last Youtube video you watched? Also, please provide a link if you can.

(If it borders on NSFW, please leave it out of here)

The last video I watched was: Calvin Harris feat. Example- We'll be Coming Back (Killsonik remix)

I was halfway through this song when I thought of this idea lol.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fBK8OSJBTO0&feature=plpp

Edited by NothingIsEverything
  • Brohoof 3

A rap battle; not the Epic Rap Battles of History or whichever... this is an actual battle league. :P This is a particularly good one, so if you don't mind strong language, it's got some funny stuff in it.

Warning: strong language

• Brohoof 1

Because i simply hate brushing my teeth, this song is the only thing that'll get me to do it, funnily enough. I dare not question Colgate's reasons.

Edited by Dusk Dream
  • Brohoof 2

The last one I watched was this latest episode of DayZ Bandit School by shosho10199. There is some swearing in the video, but it should be fine. :squee:

Technically this isn't the last one I watched, but the other ones were just songs so I don't really count them. But if anyone is curious, here's the 'actual' last video I saw. :)

Edited by Sir Lunashy
  • Brohoof 1

Well...let's see...

this:

It's kind of an ego booster for me, if I were to be honest. 

If you meant something with actual video...then it's this:

As you would imagine...I was happy with #1.

• Brohoof 3

I'm absolutely in love with this LP. Slowbeef and Diabetus are possibly the greatest duo of commentators I've ever heard. Plus Snatcher is a pretty good game to begin with.

• Brohoof 1

Video's title: 

KOMBAT ZONE (Red zone x Mortal Kombat)

Um yeah, I was going through a bunch of these red zone remix videos and the Mortal Kombat one really stuck out to me. I've been watching it for a little while now.

I would have posted a link or embedded the video but I'm not sure if MK's gratuitous violence and gore are beyond MLP Forum's limit. Of course the footage is all from the really old MKs, so there isn't anything too bad in there.

Edited by MuteMutt
  • Brohoof 1

I am in no way Ashamed of where clicking random links leads me.

I don't know what more to say with the character limit so I hope this sentence puts me over

You, have made my day. I think this guy has some serious guts, and he also won the internets for me today, cheers to him!

He also really has the perfect face for it, no joke.

• Brohoof 1

You, have made my day. I think this guy has some serious guts, and he also won the internets for me today, cheers to him!

He also really has the perfect face for it, no joke.

I fell off my chair when he started dancing. One of the greatest iterations of the song ever makes me wonder why this isn't more youtube famous after all like ya said that would've taken some guts

• Brohoof 1

This was the last thing I've watched on Youtube, and I love this guy's channel.  He does in depth tours of any car you can think of, from everyday cars to high end luxury and supercars, from new cars to timeless classics, he has a video for nearly everything.

• Brohoof 1

This video is the whole reason why I named my Original "My Other Painis." Really. Also, don't ask me about the stuff I watch, I tend to stray into the weird part of the TF2 fandom.

• Brohoof 2