Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Struggle for Canterlot

Literally Snails

Gloom's eye starts to twitch. He takes a deep breath. "Okay,I apologize for yelling. And you did take one of them out, so now I know you can handle yourself. And as you know I have a VERY bad hangover right not and I don't need any more crap. Now, can we please go to the safe house, there's a med kit and some ice there so you can put it on your cheek. And also there's a butt tone of aspirins there that I really need right now." He rubs his head.

Edited by Gloomfury

(oh god, this relationship XD) Tarot skipped ocer to him. "Mkay" she said, giving one of the thugs on the ground one last kick. "its too bad they had to hit me. I prefer more diplomatic solutions" she said, following beside Gloom. "so where is this safehouse anyways?" she said, looking at all the buildings around her

(I know!) "It's at the edge of town, around a lot of abandoned buildings and warehouses, so not a lot of ponies go there." Gloom take out a flask from his saddlebag, takes a drink and puts it back."Plus it's far enough away from the gang territories that we don't have to deal with a lot of crap like that back there."

Tarot rolled her eyes, "I dont think drinking more is going to help you at all" she said, watching him take a drink of the flask. it smelled strong. "and I dont think that thing back there was a part of any gang" she said, thinking back to the wierd monster thing. "If it is, I am sorely mistaken about this city. you dont think we have been abducted by aliens do you?" she said, looking suspiciously at ponies walking by

"Don't get all preachy on me, well ya? And I've heard rumors about a weird monster thing with a lot of tentacles was working for one of the major crime bosses in this town. And you're the "psychic" here you tell me. Don't you have some kind of sixth sense for that type of crap or something."

"No" she said "I can read the PAST. not the FUTURE. Gee, do I look like I have some sort of goofy costume on or something?" she said grouchily. "Im not scam artist who does cold readings. I know nothing about the future! I just read what people have already done" she said, as if this is the thousandth time shes explained it

"Whatever." Glooms says uncaringly as they make their way to the outskirts of town. "If you really can read others pasts, tell me something about myself that no one else in the world knows, other then me and someone else that I know that you never met. And then and only then I'll believe you, hell I'll even stop drinking for a week." He chuckles.

@@Grand_Finale,@@Gloomfury, @,

Blasted Nova and Light Streak were just running and flying at super sonic speeds through the plains of Equestria when they came up to Canterlot. They heard all kinds of craziness going on in the city.

"Sheesh. I didn't know Canterlot would be having it this heard, especially since they were just fine the other day." Light stated.

"Guess we better go and check it out. Come on, Light. Let's go!" Blast enthusiastically said.

The two stallions went into the city to see what was going on, and they couldn't believe what they saw. Before them was a giant plant-looking monster. It looked quite threatening.

"Woo-hoo! Now we're talkin'! Bring it on!" Blast shouted.

Tarot closes her eyes. " I hope you are alright with this. I dont know the sentimental value of what I read, so sorry if I say anything offensive"s he says before staring at him for a few seconds. "your resisting arent you? its not very clear when you try to block things" she says. "hmmm. Lets see. Adopted mom... Discharged from army... a little griffin coming to an unfortunate fate." she said, listing what she could. "thats what Ive got for now. maybe the alcohol is messing with it" she said thoughtfully

Edited by Grand_Finale

Gloom's face gets a little dark at the last thing she said, he then thinks back to when that "unfortunate fate" happened right in front  of his eyes."I guess I do need to lay off the booze for a while. But you could have gotten that info from anywhere, information brokers, old mission debrief forms, someone from my old unit."

In another realm, Lord Darkspine, king of darkness, sat on his throne. He was doing his usual thing, pondering the thoughts of what planet to drain of it's light and make his. Lord Darkspine had the ability to drain an entire planet of all that's good of it and add it to his realm. His realm consisted of countless worlds. But he's been constantly thwarted as of late by two ponies; Blasted Nova and Light Streak. Now, he decided to take their world; a planet that held a country called "Equestria."

"Those boys have taken my worlds for the last time. Now, I'll take their world. Once I take it, they'll be out of the picture and I'll be able to take the galaxy for myself. It'll be like taking candy from a filly."

He called in one of his men. "You, set my next objective to Equestria. I'm going to finish those pesky stallions once and for all."

"Yes sir."

Tarot rolled her eyes, "Fine. you dont have to believe me. I give up" she said stomping next to him. "lets just get to that safehouse of yours. My jaws starting to hurt more than ever" she said, rubbing her jaw. "and your breath smells like rubing alcohol" she added on

Gloom doesn't say another word, cause he was to busy sorting out his thoughts. As they reached the end of town, he takes her down an alleyway to an old abandon looking building that looks like it's about ready to collapsed at any moment. He then pulls out a set of keys and unlock the door. "Here we are, med kit and ice is in the kitchen."

@@Gloomfury,@@Grand_Finale,  

(You know, I'm just gonna drop the plant bit for a minute and have them do something else)

The scarlet and green stallions ran and flew through Canterlot. So far, they couldn't find much. They found a couple of thug gangs, but they were no match for Blast's speed and Light's strength. They soon came across the edge of town. It was quite repulsive. 

"Ugh. Someone needs to do a bit of cleaning around here." Blast said. They soon located a little shack. They saw two ponies entering it. The heroes thought they might be trying to survive whatever is out there. They walked up to the door and knocked. "Hello? We're here to help set things strait. If you open the door, don't do anything violent. We don't wanna hurt you." Blast said calmly.

Tarot looke out the window at the two ponies. "Hey Glub, theres some colts out there. They look pretty nice. should we let them in?" she asked, applying some ice to her jaw. "I think they can see me through the window" she said, still staring at them in the window. Wow, these guys are wierd, I keep reading something about another world on them. They seem like pretty nice guys" she said, still staring

"It's "Gloom" damn it. And I don't care if they're nice or not, I don't like over good doers. They annoy the hell out of me. Right next to whiny mares who don't know when to keep their mouths shut." He says while looking at Tarot. We walks over to the door and opens the little window."I don't care what you want, all I care about is your feathery asses leavening my doorstep. Now piss off, would you kindly?" He then close the little window in the door and heads back to the kitchen to get some more aspirin.

Edited by Gloomfury

@@Gloomfury,@@Grand_Finale,

Blast folded his arms along with Light.

"Over good doers? Who does he think he is?" Light said in annoyance.

At that moment, the sky begins to go darker. The two stallions look up and see a dark vortex. Out of the vortex, dark creatures came spewing out of it and wrecking Canterlot. They weren't changelings. They were something much more menacing.

"Darkspine. Not again." Blast said with a sigh.

Tarot rolled her eyes. "well, theres some pretty creepy monster things raining from the sky, so Im gonna let them in." she opened the door. "Man, quite the weather we're having huh?" she said, laughing a little at her own joke. "Im Tarot, Nice to meet you... Butted Never and Lick strike" she said, trying again to read names. she needed the pracitce clearly

Gloom calls from the kitchen"Damn it Tarot! You can't just go around and letting any passers by into someone else's place without their permission! You know what, let them in. And while you're at it why not let the monsters in as well, hell why not the hole gods be damned underworld!" Gloom shouts as he starts looking for a unemptied bottle of booze.

Edited by Gloomfury

@@Grand_Finale,

Blast and Light smiled and went in. "Thanks for the assistan... wait, what? No, that's not it. It's Blasted Nova and Light Streak. But you can call us Blast and Light.Blast said, trying to set her strait. "Anyways, we know what that thing is up there. That's a void to the dark realm. A realm ruled by one of our old enemies."

Tarot grumbled, ignoring the new ponies. " Im telling you, THEYRE GOOD GUYS" she said stomping around. "They run around really fast and they help equestria!" she said before turning to them. "also, Where did you guys originally come from? I dont know what this human world is. You guys are really wierd" she said, looking at them up and down

@@Grand_Finale,

Blast and Light laughed. "Yeah, I guess we're little out-there, huh? Light, you tell 'em." Blast said.

"Certainly." Light began. "A few years ago, me and Blast lived on a planet called Earth. There, I went by Colin and Blast went by Stephan. We fell into Equestria by mistake and found out we had extraordinary abilities. For instance, Blast runs fast and I have super strength, as well as the ability to fly at Blast's speed. Ever since we fell in, we've been living a life of adventure and excitement, taking down evil wherever it may be. We sometimes work with the mane 6, but we mostly work alone."

"I told you, I don't give a damn if they're good guys! I swear, one of you guys better have some booze or some meat on you. Cause I've been having a pretty crappy day as of late. First a whiny mare who can read my past, a tentacle monster from nowhere, then two thugs who wanted to start something, now two do right candy asses in my place wanting to do more good cause it's good to do good" He then pulled out his knife and stabbed the wooded wall behind him, and says under his breath."I really need a drink right now."

Edited by Gloomfury

Tarot looked over at Gloom. "see? Theyre totally good guys. Maybe we can work as a team or something. Like superheros!" she said, eyes glistening. "we could all wear costumes and stuff, and even a cool theme song!" she said gleefully. She could almost feel the excitement bursting out of her. "This is gonna be totally awesome!" she said, skipping around the room

@@Gloomfury,

Blast walked up to the stallion. "Hey, man, calm down. We're trying to help. And, yeah. It's good to do good. That's why we're doing it. That monster spewer up in the sky? We can defeat him, but not without help. If we don't act, he'll engulf the entire planet and make it a part of his empire."

@@Grand_Finale,

Light chuckled. "I wouldn't go that far, Tarot. We're not exactly superheroes. We're just two stallions doing what's right."