Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Struggle for Canterlot

Literally Snails

Gloom put the bits back in his saddlebags. "The only place I know that serve pony food and meat, is this place up town with a griffin owner and chef. And also why do you even want to cook me something? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you're a good cook. I'm just wondering."

@,

"Hoss, take him out," Capony said, tapping his earpiece/COM device. With that, a shot was heard and there was a hole, from Clay's left temple to his right cheek, and a hole through the front door windows as well. He kicked down the door and threw a grenade inside, yelling

(Killing a character without giving the other player a chance to react is called godmodding. I'm changing this to where only half of your last post is done uninterrupted.)

"Hoss, take him out," Capony said, tapping his earpiece/COM device.

The sweat covering Clays body steamed up and swirled around him like a smoke bomb. When the shot was made, it was impossible for the sniper to see his target, and the bullet missed. The mist expanded greatly, enveloping Al in it as well. The field of mist was now the size of a soccer field and showed no signs of dissipating. As if the smell of sweat wasn't distraction enough, Clay spoke again, but his voice echoed through the mist from all directions, making him impossible to locate.

"I call this white mist. It's not like norma smoke, you see, the mist is fused with my energy, which means I get to make the rules. Our voices echo in it so you can't find me. But the best part is that I can see right through it! I'm looking at you right now. Fair fights are no fun. This technique takes all of the challenge out of it. I like that! Here, let me show you what I mean!"

He came out behind Al and made one powerful punch to the back of his head before returning into the thick mist.

Tarot sighed loudly. "because it would be rude to have you get me some food and me NOT return the favor" she said. "Its just the polite thing to do, and I am a very polite pony, believe it or not" she said, opening the door. "alright, lets hop to it then. I am starving!"

Gloom just shrugs an starts leading the way to the restaurant. "I don't care for favors really, not that kind of being. Also, I maybe an asshole but I'm not rude, so I don't really like to hound on the kindness of others. Even though it's really rare around here." He says as they reach the restaurant, that looks rather fancy.

@,

"Well, don't fuse your own energy with a flammable gas, and don't mess with a person who has extensive technology," Capony said, "I have contacts that let me see heat, and what elements make up the compound, as well as targeting help," Capony said. (Think the HUD on Halo, but better, and he has technology similar to that of Batman's.)

@@Grand_Finale,@@Gloomfury,

Blast ran to around the city looking for Tarot and Gloom, hoping they could help him and Light defeat Darkspine. He eventually came into a food joint, even though it'd probably be the last place he's check. Inside he found the two ponies. "Thank goodness! Guys, we need your help."

@,

Light flipped around in enthusiasm. "Awesome! So, what exactly are you capable of?" Light asked. "You told me you're reckless, so I assume you're reckless for the same reason Blast is; he has attitude and amazing abilities."

Tarot groaned, "uughghuguhg. Im in the middle of a really good salllaaddd" she sighed. "Alright, whaddaya want? Is there some sort of alien attack or something?" she said, eating her salad in between words. "Whats so important that its gotta interrupt this stellar meal?"

Gloom gives a annoyed grunt."Damn it! There better be a damn good reason to interrupt me eating my cheeseburger. And I thought I told you I don't care what happens to this piss hole of a town. Also, why do you need our help, why not go and get the useless guard or something?"

@@Grand_Finale,@@Gloomfury,

He points up to the big black hole in the sky that's sucking up all of Equestria. "How are you guys going to go to a restaurant to have a "stellar meal" if there is no restaurant??" Blast shouted. "The guards will fall to Darkspine in mere seconds. They can't help much."

Edited by Stevenearthpony

"Will if that's so, why the hell do you need us? It's not our fault that you tow jackasses can't handle this. And if the guards fall into this wormhole thing, what makes you think that we wont do the same thing? Also, why are we the only ones you have to turn to? Not like we have super powers or something... other then the power so see someone past. And  I doubt that will be any use." He turns to Tarot. "No offence."

Edited by Gloomfury

"non taken" she responds."I cant do much, I'm just an earth pony anyways. thers no way for me to get up there. I can try, but I think youll be pretty bummed by who you picked" she said, still picking at her salad. "Earth ponies arent exactly known for their awesome abilities"

"The only thing we are known for is our strength, and stubbornness. Also the things I know how to do aren't  really what you're looking for, I'm sure. And you don't look the type to kill when it's needed or to want someone dead. So once again, I don't think you will be needing our help.."

@@Gloomfury,@@Grand_Finale,

"Go in the wormhole? Guys, have a little more faith in me than that." Blast said. "If I made you go in, it'd probably kill you upon entry. I came in to ask if you knew any unicorns that could help us. Sure, me and Light have our own styles, but I don't think that just us will be enough this time. Ol' Darkspine seems more prepared this time." He noted, remembering Darkspine's cerberus form.