Bakugou Is My Man ❤

General Which Subject In School Did/Do You Struggle With The Most?

All of them. 

I'm not very good with the "learning" aspect of education .-.

, especially in classes I didn't find very engaging (Which in Highschool was all of them).

(edited)

Languages, (mandatory)Swedish more Than English and religion(s)-class/dogmatics, last one only because I started to get fed up with it.

I'm the odd one, I was actually good in math(and loved it) :rarity:  And last, even though subjects themselves went well I had problems with: Dates in history, River/lake/cities etc. names in geography, bird and plant names in biology, names of categories and other useless things like that in Finnish and last but not least, Bone and muscle names in Biology.

So in short, I have a bad memory.

Edited by The Cerberus

Badges

(edited)
Languages, (mandatory)Swedish more Than English

oh yeah i forgot about that in Australia we had to learn Japanese to the point of becoming fluent over 6-7 years (i think its changed to Mandarin now since Japans not that economically relevant anymore) the thing i struggled with the most was Kanji and i remember screaming out "WHAT!?" when a Japanese person said they don't even use it that much if they don't have to 

Edited by idunnomaybe

Math, absolutely. That's why I'm a writer and photographer. :P 

I struggle mostly with history because I have little motivation to do my work. I also struggle with PE class too because I don't really participate in it very much, and when I do there's a bunch of negative thoughts coming to my mind that I'm a failure and I'm of the people who aren't going to succeed and I'm just gonna grow up with my parents playing video games with obesity. I know though that it's probably not true.

All of them. I'm terrible at all of them.

Badges

Doesn't surprise me to see Math in here so much. Math was one of my stronger subjects, yet Chemistry destroyed me. It's like it took the concepts of Math and twisted them into some kind of nightmare subject.

To be honest, I haven't really struggled with my classes in school outside of maybe Geometry as the one exception.

Badges

Oh it not the subjects that is the problem, it's the professors.

Badges

I don't remember ever struggling with any of my main classes like English and math... I found studies and school work for the most part fairly easy. Some of my later electives were kind of rough in some parts like Band and Architecture.

Badges

Math and math and more math!  Basic I was fine given you use it in everyday but why do I need what a+d=t for?

(edited)

I didn't really struggle with anything, though I did get the occasional bad grade. I'm surprised by the lack of math geeks in here. I'm so "good" (I'm really not that good) at math I got this at my class' graduation ceremony. It's a Martin Medal (who's Martin?) in Math.

post-17001-0-49538900-1484747886.jpg

As you can see, I'm far too ugly in the morning to show my face. It probably looks pretty disgusting. Wait... I didn't hide it all! x_x

Edited by TwillyFSniper

(edited)

For me, cyber kinetics is the only one left for me now. I do this online by the way. I even combine anatomy with it as well for being curious.  

@ TwillyF Sniper: Like the medal and your jacket reminded me of the Lakers. 

Edited by Deathmare

English. I've made great progress by myself, but I'm still very bad at it.

Math. It depended on the year, but it was always my worst subject. I was smart enough to be in the advanced classes, but I just barely scraped by for the most part.

Science was the hardest for me. I couldn't remember all the terms, and I had to remember the whole periodic table.

Mine would be Reading and Writing. I never did well in those classes from Middle, High, and College.

IELTS speaking and writing

Physics

Trigonometry and logarithm

Wushu or PE in general

German

I struggled a lot with geometry. I couldn’t understand any of it and the teacher being unwilling to help didn’t make it any easier.

I struggled like hell with physics last year! It was so god damn confusing! :lostit:

Badges