Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your weakest subject at school?

Reecejackox

Maybe Science or Social Studies. The fact is, I'm great at it now that I'm out of school. I guess I just had to get away from bad teachers before I could actually get down to the business of learning things. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Math for sure has never been my good area.   My problem was the "showing" the work part even when I could get to the answer without doing the whole steps.  :mlp_nom: 

• Brohoof 1

You won't believe me but, in primary school, my biggest weakness was... English:baconmane:

I really started to learn English by playing Minecraft since it was in English. So I was learning words like coal, iron, sheep, etc.

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Brohoof 1

My weakest subject in secondary school was math. I never failed it, but I sometimes struggled to get a B or higher in it. I am not sure what it was that confused me about it, as I found math to be fairly easy when I returned to it in college (I even tested out of a required math course).

English, and honestly it was hilariously funny how bad I was at it :laugh:. I have a better grasp of it and writing now, though it .... just seemed difficult trying to read a book and simultaneously pick it apart between the lines to find meaning and ... just appreciate the structure of the book. Literature is a beautiful thing, but I'm blind to how it works.

Link to an essay I wrote. It was supposed to be 10 pages but was 8 I think and blabbered on....

https://mlpforums.com/blogs/entry/15977-a-not-so-wonderful-essay-at-all/

Edited by DubWolf