Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"untooned"

Fluttershutter

For now, I haven't seen the ponies untooned. But, there are artists out there that actually did it. I just don't really know, if I seen any artists do it though.

Damn these are creepy oh well may as well join in.
Found one of proffessor farnsworth from futurama a while back quite a coinkidink that there's a thread now, enjoy 

Untooned-Farnsworth-1.jpg

Oh found one of Stan Smith just now too

untooned-real-life-american-dad.jpg

Edited by QuirkyUsername

Wouldn't that just make them look like regular horsies then? I think there are images of MLPified ponies from the real world floating around anyways. 

I think what OP is getting at is they want the proportions and everything the same, so they would look like the MLP ponies with the HUGE eyes and oversized heads, but with real features instead of pastel colours and animation.

I have seen this kind of stuff before and I have to say. Eww this so creepy! Personally, I don't want to see ponies untooned. It would take away their cuteness. :P

• Brohoof 2

this... is way creepier then it should be o.0

like who makes these things? i can't even stand to look at them for longer then a few seconds!

Personally I hope that the ponies stay tooned, including the EQG.

I'm not even sure how you would untoon a pony, I guess it would just be like a purple horse or something?

Let's start with one that actually looks good.

Buzz Lightyear

Suppose to be an untoon, but looks more like a hi-res game character to me

Toy-Story-854x960.jpg

This one is a surprise

realistic-untooned-mlp-rarity.jpg

Hope I didn't scare ya...

Eh, I honestly don't think it'll look that great, the art style their drawn in is the majority of what makes them so adorable <3.

I think realistic takes away from that, plus to be honest the ones posted so far all don't seem to really improve the charactors at all, other then making them look, odd...

• Brohoof 1

Erm...they look...good?

No...they look creepy and just disturbing. Cartoons make characters look cuter, usually. 

But, yeah, I don't know of any artists.

• Brohoof 1

This is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen in my life.

But seriously, I know I've seen pictures of real horses with bright coat colors and cutie marks photoshopped on them, but the only real untoon I've seen was the one that Mr. Dash posted above.

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

It's a cartoon universe. Meaning if you enter your body would become a cartoon too. Or not, depending on what universe.

Non cartoons look rather creepy, but I guess over time I would get over it.

I think what OP is getting at is they want the proportions and everything the same, so they would look like the MLP ponies with the HUGE eyes and oversized heads, but with real features instead of pastel colours and animation.

Basically. Except they can keep the pastel colors. Just imagine they stepped through a portal into this world, what would they look like? I don't think they have to be uncute if they're done right.

Here are a few:

85364__safe_fluttershy_nightmare%2Bfuel_realistic-untooned-mlp-rarity.jpguntooned_rainbow_dash_by_purplypanda20-d

And a couple of others for fun.

Bert_Untooned.JPGrealistic-untooned-peter-griffin.jpgrealistic-untooned-american-dad.jpg

(Thank Celestia that stupid character minimum is gone!)