Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Will Happen After MLP Ends?

Misty Rose

How many years could last MLP series legacy?  

74 users have voted

1. 1. How many years could last MLP series legacy after its ending?

• Five years
    • Ten years
    • Twenty years
    • It will last indefinitely

Well, i think that it can be like Superman series or mickey mouse, they will become an icon, the icon of Frienship and union, even if the show was off (in a very distant future because Hasbro is getting more money)the fandom will live, because of the fanfics and stories and art, don't think that only because we're in generation where we think (some of us, not all)everything is material and disposable MLP is one of those things too. MLP is a conjuntion of art no matter what others tell us. many things in this world have a time of their existance based of people likings and the other just exist because they become symbols and have an endless existance because we mentioned them in certain occations. when the show reach the final episode, like DBZ and GT and KAI, there will be more art of the fans 'cause MLP: FIM is the root of all things we made and say, and im pretty sure that some of us bronies enjoy a little bit more the fanfic than the show itself.

So, every time we came with the idea of flying, we remember Superman, the use of many tool and/or be a night hero, we remember of batman and if we has the idea of climbing walls we remember of Spideman (just look when that characters were made and still famous!)

But, now, every time we see somepony shy, or hiperactive, or fashion lover even somepony daring we are going to remember those ponies who teach us about the importance of friendship and the magic on them.

so, if MLP ends, we can start making more fanfics and comics, and Hasbro should do comics too.. i think that is the key to preserve MLP as long as the marvel heroes, because we love them, and love their adventures, so to end this post, i think that:

1.- it will take a long time to MLP ends (but inevitable though)

2.-the characters have become an icon like heroes or disney characters, they aren't easly to forget

3.- i'm pretty sure that if FIM ends, or start G5 (i really hope that the ponys does not suffer physical changes) or somepony can buy FIM copyright and do what everypony of us want to be (i'ts less probable but not imposible)

4.- viewing all the fandom MLP is making, Hasbro will try to expand (think how ;) ) if not, we, the Chosen Ones are gonna expand it, if we can't with the mane 6 or other characters, i'm certanly that we are doing a great job with OC.

5-.personally i never see a disney's OC or fanfic, or fanmusic neither DBZ or Marvel comics, MLP has something that the other empires don't: ourselves, that's strong proof of eternal life

6.- with everithing above said, the final episode of FIM are not going to be the ending of the fandom, but the begining, when all the ideas of the show were exposed, we have enough material to take the Equestrial empire to the outer space!!

just mark my words: DO NOT WORRY ;)

Well when it ends, we are going to see who are the true fans of the show, those who stay and work with what we have! and those who leave and move on to the next big thing. I'm sure we will lose ahh 65-70% of the fans once the show stops.

Then hard core fans like me! We well stay! keep buying MLP:FIM stuff, keep watching the show and what seasons we have and keep making fan made stuff.

But truth be told once MLP:FIM does stop... the world is just going to end...... people are going to lose there minds! and start killing each other!!

or well do what I said in the first place... true fans stay, as for the others leave and find something new to do. And I'm sure they well keep making the comics and toys as long as we keep buying them..

YEAH! a hardcore fan that's me! X), we are gonna see who see this show like a temporary liking like everything else in tv and music and who REALLY take the Faust's message of friendship, love and tolerate with our beloved characters! so i said fearing nothing MY LITTLE PONY FOREVER!!!!!! 

• Brohoof 3

Firstly, if the show ends, bronies everywhere will break down and cry for about an hour, I mean, I know I will. :derp:

However, even when Friendship is Magic is gone, our fandom wont be. To think that bronies will drop being bronies when the show ends is crazy! We are a strong fandom, nothing could break us. And new bronies will absolutely still be coming into the fandom, like why wouldn't they be?

The forums will be around for a very long time, just like our fandom. Since us bronies will still be bronies, we will keep the forums alive, wont we? We would never let the forums go away.

So I don't think there is anything to worry about :) Our fandom will be around forever, being the amazing, insane bronies we have always been -_-

• Brohoof 2

Immediate mass panic would happen in some of the community and another really big rage war would happen. That'd probably last for two months and would die out.

The forum will be around for sure, people are always going to want to RP and discuss topics with like-minded people. I think we might actually even see more Bronies joining our forum, because after the show has ended people will want to have some more of the Fandom to live on with.

We'll see fan-series following the general spirit of the show some will be better than others.

And of-course following the trend we WILL see a Generation 5 of MLP. And we'll have a rage war of G4 Vs G5.

And we will still get called a bunch of fags by the internet.

• Brohoof 1

If anything the Brony community and Conventions have shown me is that the Fandom will live on for years to come.  Well writen and entertaining stories Live on.  Some will move on to other things, some will hold on to FiM for years and comtinue to share it with friends family and even thier children.   

I think this fandom will exist.... FOREVER!  :yay:

No... really! Maybe we won't be as big as before, but we'll be here! Loving cream colored ponies, singing songs and being the lovely community we all are!  ;)

Maybe even G5  :D

Edited by Derpy~~
  • Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure the forum and the fan base will stay large and maybe even grow :P

Think of it like this way, there are still so many fans of the band Queen. I've heard that some people dedicate themselves to the fandom in hope that one day it'll return. xD If that makes sense

• Brohoof 1

I can see a lot of bronies becoming furries, and getting involved with that community after the brony fandom starts to die out. I myself will probably become more of a furry when the show ends. I'll still be a brony, it's just that I'll be more active as a furry, since In my mind it's closest thing to being a brony. I also plan to stay on these forums for a good amount of time, even after the show ends hopefully.

Hmmm. Its the TV series ends, then the fandom will just make their own animations on You Tube.

Some of the animations are better quality than the show. The animation craze just may entice Hasbro to bring back the series just to keep control of their characters.

we have crossed a technology line where there are fans just as good at making cartoons as the studio is.

Oh I wouldn't worry about that I will still be here with many more and us bronys will find some other way of mlp new episodes such as fan vids but I still don't think Hasbro would end so abruptly after all the work they put into this great show we dont have to worry for a while to come as for making new fandom members well I know my quest will not end just because mlp has! but until then keep calm and brony on.

NO!

IT CAN'T END!

IT WILL NEVER END!!

NEVER!

But seriously, I hope that It doesn't end for quite a long time, on the other hand, it would be worse for it to turn out like naruto...

After all were a strong fandom and we cant be gone so easily. We have survived the internet haters we WILL survive until gen 5 (im still gonaa be hooked on gen 4 though lol) and as for gen 5 they should keep the characters ya know they just stuck out from the rest :D

Nothing.

Nothing will happen once MLP ends.

Why? Because we bronies will stand united as one. If MLP decides to quit on us, then we'll keep it alive. WE are the community. WE are the fans. WE are the foundation, and those who wish to leave are merely no fans at all. We will fight to keep the community alive for as long as we could. Nothing can break us apart.

Look at us bronies. We are constantly attacked by haters and enemies alike, yet we don't give in. We don't give up. Why? Because we are friends, brothers, sisters. We look after each-other, we care for one another. We stick together, and nothing is gonna pull us apart, not even something as serious as the show being gone.

To all those who oppose us, we don't care.

Now who's with me?!

Keep calm, and brony on.

I think this fandom will exist.... FOREVER!  :yay:

No... really! Maybe we won't be as big as before, but we'll be here! Loving cream colored ponies, singing songs and being the lovely community we all are!  ;)

Maybe even G5  :D

If G5 are diferent from G4 and us bronies don't like it, we continue our Works of fanfic based on g4 structures, i think if we double our effort, hasbro must take it back the old structure (let's be honest, we are hasbro's chicken of Golden eggs :yay:)

• Brohoof 2

If G5 are diferent from G4 and us bronies don't like it, we continue our Works of fanfic based on g4 structures, i think if we double our effort, hasbro must take it back the old structure (let's be honest, we are hasbro's chicken of Golden eggs :yay:)

Yay! Lets just hope G4 doesn't  jump the shark! We just spend money, I'm sure they would follow the old structure cuz...Money!  :yay:  And that's all what companies from today care about ;__; ...Well! At least MLP FIM still makes money AND has quality  ;)

When FiM ends, I will finally be able to enact my master plan and write my epic fanfiction series without having to worry about my fanon being contradicted by future episodes!! Muhahahaha! 

Yes, I'm actually serious. The main reason why I don't write fanfiction is because I obsess over its relation to the show's canon and I'm too afraid to risk being jossed.

First off:

Hasbro won't let MLP end, it is their cash cow. They've got 12-20 million bronies in America alone. When you count in all the other parts of the world, you get some pretty insane numbers. Numbers Hasbro will not want to lose.

So they will either continue G4, have a different cast and still continue G4, or have G5.

And if it would really end, I think perhaps a couple hundred skilled bronies could come together, ask Hasbro for rights, and actually continue the show. Hell, the fandom has considered buying Hawaii in the past, so this must be a piece of cake.

Bronies will be around long, long after the show. There may not be as much to talk about, but will always have something to say and discuss about the show and therefore the fandom will probably just gradually fade away years after the show ends, but it certainly won't just vanish the instant the show ends.