Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Will Happen After MLP Ends?

Misty Rose

How many years could last MLP series legacy?  

74 users have voted

1. 1. How many years could last MLP series legacy after its ending?

• Five years
    • Ten years
    • Twenty years
    • It will last indefinitely

So imagine MLP has reached its final episode. What will happen afterwards? Will the forums stick around? Will the fandom keep producing new material? Will people even join the fandom after that? You can choose ;)

I personally hope that the fandom will keep being awesome and that the Forums will still be here even after the show ends. Not sure if that will happen though :( But we can dream :lol:

• Brohoof 4

I think the forums and fandom will still be around even after the show's departure. We can all just dream about us still being here even after the show is gone, I personally think that the fandom will still survive with all of the creativity that they made based on the show to remember it for what it was.

• Brohoof 1

So imagine MLP has reached its final episode. What will happen afterwards? Will the forums stick around? Will the fandom keep producing new material? Will people even join the fandom after that? You can choose ;)

1. I personally believe that some bronies will still be here afterwards.

2. Yes, the forums would still be here. The forums has a variety of topics and people from all fandoms can come here.

3. People are still joining the Star Trek fandom and they've been gone for close to 20 years. Of course there will be more bronies after the show ends.

MLP fanbase might not be as popular and as big after the show ends but it'll still be here.

• Brohoof 1

Well I think if other fandoms are any indication the forums will stick around and the fan creations will stick around to! And I think people will remain nice overall.

There might be some people who leave or stuff, but the fandom will still be awesome.

We will just be fan content driven. Maybe without the show fans will create even more fan content.

But im almost positive that the fandom will stay for a while after the show.

I know I plan on staying here for quite a while.

• Brohoof 1

The forums and groups would possibly stick around.

But, a majority of us will probably find a new show to be addicted to. 

Some of us may stick around, some won't. That's how it usually goes.

• Brohoof 1

I think there may be another thread just like this one, but i'll answer it anyways. xD Just like Feld0 told me once, that good things must come to an end at some point down the line. 
But just to enlighten you, I believe that the fandom will stick around...I mean take the Pokemon fandom for instance. It's an old show, yet it gets new fans every now and then, some fans moved on to another fandom but are still cuckoo bananas over it. So yes, I believe bronies will stick for a long while, considering its huge fanbase.

I'm sure some people will stay around; MLP has a pretty good number of fans after all.

Besides, even if the show itself ends, that doesn't mean the fandom has to stop making MLP art, music, animation, etc. So there will still be plenty of new things, at least for awhile.

Edited by PowerStar89
  • Brohoof 1

The forums are still going to be around after the show and so will a lot of things. Just look at the Star Trek fandom and Dragon Ball Z. We will keep making fan art, music, fiction, animations for what I hope to be quite a long time. And I plan on sticking around for the long run.

Edited by Super Derpy

I'm pretty confident the forums will still be around. There are plenty of forums and discussion sites out there that still enjoy, discuss and honor the legacy of many great fandoms out there other than this.

Of course people will keep joining the fandom. It's all under a matter of discovery. The whole world population does not know about bronies or MLP, just as the whole population doesn't know about other popular shows or fanbases. The opportunity will still and always be there and available.

Fanmade stuff will still be made and produced. As long as we all love the show, trust me, we will never run out of content to make that shows just how much we appreciate the show. Songs, art, plushies, etc. They'll all still continue to be made.

We'll still be here Pink Mist. No worries. :)

It will be terrible to know that the entirety of the main influential show of this community has ended. But no matter what happens, we bronies will still be here, helping to keep the fandom alive. :)

Then the horrible curse shall finally be lifted and we will all return to our short sad lives where we will live under the illusion of happiness and contentment until the day we die of natural or unnatural causes.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE! XD jk. The Forum and the Fandom will probably live on, and there will ba A LOT more fanfictions, art, animated videos, and all that jazz...although, I'm not sure if they'll keep having Brony Cons...

I think the forums and fandom will still be around even after the show's departure. We can all just dream about us still being here even after the show is gone, I personally think that the fandom will still survive with all of the creativity that they made based on the show to remember it for what it was.

Definitely, I guess the show discussion sections will get a lot quieter, but with people even making there own episodes/movies now days the fandom should stick around for ages :)!

I would miss the forum if it dissapeared! So much good non-pony stuff goes on this forum as well I would be a shame to loose it all :/!

A lot will happen between now and the end of MLP though :)!

• Brohoof 1

I don't know. Though the show may end, who's to say the fandom may end. After the first three star wars movies, the fans stuck around and remained loyal. So the same may happen to us. Some may leave in pursuit of something else, but they'll still have the memories of the fandom and the people they shared it with.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure all of us will be, well, disappointed, yes, but I'm sure we'll go strong for another month or year, if most of us don't choose to leave the fandom.

I'm sure this fandom will still continue to exist for a while but it will lose many members.

Even when Friendship is Magic ends, i'm sure there will be a new generation and who knows, maybe the new one will be awesome like FIM and maybe even better. It could also spark a new bronie wave, after all there are still fans from previous generations.

• Brohoof 1

Well...in the inevitable event that Friendship is Magic ends, I can only see one thing happening...G5 MOTHAFUKAS'!!!! ...Yeah, why not?

I mean, Hasbro knows how powerful the fan base is. I'm pretty certain that the end of Friendship is Magic will not be the end of My Little Pony. Now, the forums ARE MLP forums, right? So the forums will not end, because they don't just pertain to Friendship is Magic, they pertain to My Little Pony. And even in the post apocalyptic world with no My Little Pony, the forums WILL PREVAIL!!!! Seriously though, many other fandoms are still strong, and their show has been gone for yeeeeaaars!!! Take Star Trek, they're show has been done for for about 20 YEARS, yet they stay strong, with new trekkies joining the fandom normaly. So, when the heaven of a show that is Friendship is Magic ends, us bronies will still be here on the forums spamming each other with pointless status updates just like always. And we'll be praying to see how G5 turns out. Us bronies WILL stay strong no matter what happens.

post-17743-0-84764800-1377447430_thumb.png

Rock on, bronies.

Edited by TheInsaneShane
  • Brohoof 3

Wow I can't believe how many replies this got so fast :blink:

Well I agree with most of you. The Brony fandom is HUGE and if we're strong now I'm sure we'll remain strong in the future. I sincerely hope all of my awesome friends on here will stick around :lol:

Just like Twilicorn said Everything's gonna be just fine ^_^

I think the fandom will still be around, but have a lot less active members, have a lot of the members leave, and have a lot less new members. There would still be fanart, and probably a lot more animations and comics.

I also think the quality of the final episode will have an effect on the amount of bronies that stay in the fandom; if it's bad, more people will leave, with less people leaving if it's good.

I think the fandom will still be around, but have a lot less active members, have a lot of the members leave, and have a lot less new members. There would still be fanart, and probably a lot more animations and comics.

I also think the quality of the final episode will have an effect on the amount of bronies that stay in the fandom; if it's bad, more people will leave, with less people leaving if it's good.

That's true :blink: The final episode has to be GREAT in order for all of this to end on a happy note. If it's bad it will most likely affect the fandom :(

• Brohoof 2

Everything's gonna be fine, fandom will stand long after show's gone, we'll be strong, we'll keep on carrying to people good values, we'll keep on producing fandom merchandise and art. At some point I even imagine fandom buying out rights to the show and reviving it :)

• Brohoof 1

Well when it ends, we are going to see who are the true fans of the show, those who stay and work with what we have! and those who leave and move on to the next big thing. I'm sure we will lose ahh 65-70% of the fans once the show stops.

Then hard core fans like me! We well stay! keep buying MLP:FIM stuff, keep watching the show and what seasons we have and keep making fan made stuff.

But truth be told once MLP:FIM does stop... the world is just going to end...... people are going to lose there minds! and start killing each other!!

or well do what I said in the first place... true fans stay, as for the others leave and find something new to do. And I'm sure they well keep making the comics and toys as long as we keep buying them..

• Brohoof 3