Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will you do after the show ends?

Headphone

I'll continue to enjoy fan made content and hang around here. :D

Although, it will be a sad day when Agrol Channel and Forga Lorga stop producing their adorable MLP animations. :sunny:

• Brohoof 3

That’s a very good question... hmmmmm... I might go cry myself to sleep every night because I have to wait till gen 5 comes out...

27 minutes ago, Phosphor said:

I'll continue to enjoy fan made content and hang around here. :D

Although, it will be a sad day when Agrol Channel and Forga Lorga stop producing their adorable MLP animations. :sunny:

I agree! Their animations are super weird (in a good way), funny and random!

• Brohoof 1

Tbh I haven't watched the show in a while now. Pretty much still here because there are quite a few people I like. So I would probably just carry on as I am now, though I would probably binge watch what I haven't seen yet.

• Brohoof 1

I’ll probably sit on a high chair and adjust it back down to the lowest height as if I were to hibernate. 

But seriously, I would continue watching cool mlp fan content and still create vector art of ponies until mlp G5 is available to a tv or computer near me.

• Brohoof 1

I'll continue with living my life, but I may watch old episodes every now and then. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 2

The same as I do with any show that's ended: get the entire series on DVD and watch them while I fall asleep, cycling from show to show based on what I'm feeling at any given time.

As far as fan content goes it will take a loooong time after the fact for that to stop since it was so popular. Not to mention it will probably keep airing reruns which would bring new fans regardless.

• Brohoof 1

Keep in mind that not many animated series get as many episodes as MLP:FIM. Early next (the last?) season, (Season 9, episode 5) we reach the 200th episode.  All nine seasons should total 221 regular series episodes. That's not bad at all! That's over 81 hours of pony. Plus a full length theatrical movie,  the recent holiday special, and the Equestria Girls spin off movies/series. It's a huge body of work! Don't forget. The show was originally going to end with the 13 episode season three. Name another show, animated or live action, that was going to end, but got a six full seasons reprieve.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 4

I figure don't do much different form what am doing now. Only one different be no new episode to watch. When come show watching there plenty episodes still watch multiple times and i do. And Gauss i keep drawing ponies and 3d modeling. Just worried toh when show ends the fandom dies down. And that would be sad. But then again there we few of us that pretty set in your hehe brony ways. Like it here and probably stay on-till the end of time. :P

• Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Keep in mind that not many animated series get as many episodes as MLP:FIM. Early next (the last?) season, (Season 9, episode 5) we reach the 200th episode.  All nine seasons should total 221 regular series episodes. That's not bad at all! That's over 81 hours of pony. Plus a full length theatrical movie,  the recent holiday special, and the Equestria Girls spin off movies/series. It's a huge body of work! Don't forget. The show was originally going to end with the 13 episode season three. Name another show, animated or live action, that was going to end, but got a six full seasons reprieve.

Spongebob Squarepants was supposed to end with the first movie after season 3 as well and is on its tenth season right now.

Hey, you asked. <__< >__>

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Discordian said:

Spongebob Squarepants was supposed to end with the first movie after season 3 as well and is on its tenth season right now.

Hey, you asked. <__< >__>

I never really got into Sponge Bob. I do like Sandy the Squirrel though.

Sandy_Cheeks.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

On 10/30/2017 at 9:20 PM, Clod said:

Move on to something else. I'll still be here, but once the show ends I just have to find something else to watch instead.

I'll still watch mlp. when my dad finished playing cod ww2, he said he'll return it now that he was finished.  if you ask me, its baffling to stop watching something when it ends. 

What will I do? Chances are, I will be anticipating Generation 5... but aside from that, I can't imagine much changing, to be true. I will likely continue to watch Friendship is Magic in the future, even after it has ceased production, as I have done with various miscellaneous franchises in the past. :grin:

I will likely always be a fan of MLP:FiM even after it's all over but i'm sure I will find another television show to replace it.