Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your hair turns into your favorite pony's mane.

Dsanders

In general, I've been thinking about doing something different with my hair and a bit of highlight even if temporary seems cool. So my reaction will be less over the top than normal.

I don't have a favourite pony, but I do love these three.

Rarity: Oohh. This will look great with a beenie!

Cadence: FABULOUS!! Although a bit to bright and bouncy. I may need to alter it.

Fancy Pants: I can't do this. I'll need to mess it up a bit since I don't do posh.

• Brohoof 1

So. Much. yay. yay.png 

post-19519-0-33361600-1382492524.jpg

Granted, having to brush it might be...less than pleasant. Normally I keep my hair short and only brush it once or twice every few months. After a moment of yay, I would take pictures then grab my knife and cut it off, maybe even make something cool with it.

• Brohoof 1

Personally, I wish I had AJ's hair. Isn't her mane charming? So, I would' react like this if my hair had turned into her mane. : OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH

More

Fluttershy: *Gasp* What. Pink hair?

Piknkiepie: What is this nao?! What ..I'm doomed.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite pony is Rainbow Dash but I don't know what rainbow colored hair will look on me.... But I'd had to chose between Rarity, RD, and Pinkie Pie...... But if I had Rainbows mane then I'd feel pretty badass about it but most girls at my highschool would make fun of me (except for the couple of bronies I know)

• Brohoof 1

Applejack's would suit me fairly well, my hair is already long, I wear pony tails. The only difference is I'd be blonder, which wouldnt be bad.

Applejack: I have wondered before of what it would be like to be blonde. I would be ok with that. Plus, I'm already use to having long hair.

Rainbow Dash: It would be weird to have rainbow colored hair, but kind of cool at the same time. Though, my boss would make me shave it off. But, what if the rainbow hair just reappeared soon after I shaved it? Then, I would have to go to my boss, shave my hair in front of him and have him witness my rainbow hair grow back. Then I guess he would have to allow it. tongue.png

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, Fluttershy's mane in place of mine...I don't that would work. Fluttershy's mane is nice and all, but I don't think pink is my color, and the hair itself would probably be disproportionate to my head.

• Brohoof 2

Erm... well that puts me in weird position. Lotus Blossom's mane? Uh, I think I'd have to skip, hairs swept-back are so last season, rofl.

Then, right after Lotus is Rarity. But I'm speaking of ordinary favorite list. And then there's a character which exceeds all the measurements and is off the scales. Her Nightmare version.

So, Nightmare Rarity's mane? ... ... Exceedingly fabulous, but unfortunately extremely impossible for me to wear/take care of... ...Well, fine. I'll give you people a bit of field and perhaps I'll say that I'd stay home for a day, two or three admiring it before getting rid of it. Satisfied? :P

• Brohoof 1

Having Chryssi's mane would be awesome. I'd wear a beanie at all times to give myself more style. :P

It would look very weird, but I am ready. I will wear that mane with honor. For my marvelous queen! :D