Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your hair turns into your favorite pony's mane.

Dsanders

Tough call because, I don't have a favorite pony. No seriously I can't choose. My favorite tends to change every day. I can never commit to anything.

But even then, I think it would be awesome to have a Pony mane. Unless it's shorter than my current hair, cause I've got really long hair and it took a really long time to grow, so I'd be pissed if it wasn't at least half as long. But yeah, the pastel color scheme would rock no matter what it is, especially fi it was one of the two or 3 tone manes. Unfortunately it would be problematic trying to land a job w/ such crazy colors, so I'd have to either wear a wig or get some wash out dye. Still, would be pretty awesome, and quite a statement. 

• Brohoof 1

Okay, now I KNOW that we're running out of thread ideas.

Anyway, it'd be amazing to have Trixie's magnificent, slick silver mane! It's too amazing! :D *fangirl*

• Brohoof 1

Okay, now I KNOW that we're running out of thread ideas.

Hey! This thread is the bomb diggity!

Anyways, it's only fair if I post too... :P

I for one, would freak the hell out having Pinkie Pie's mane suddenly appear and replace the hair on my head. It would not look good on me at all. lol

Probably the only choice I could make that would help me and keep the mane at the same time, would be to dye it brown. :P

I would look full on 80s with the crazy curly afro-like hair.

And I would love it. :D

Applejack's hair? Great, now my hair is longer and more blonde than before. I'd be happy with it, but after a while I might get some of it cut because I don't usually wear my hair quite as long as the ponies do. Applejack would still be the best option to have hair of, because pink, purple, rainbow, and just about every other color in the show simply does not look natural. Applejack is one of the few exceptions.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

I suppose I'd wind up looking a lot like my profile picture were this to happen. I'm not sure a mane would look that great on a human head. They are somewhat like a mohawk. Actually, I think my bakery job might fire me. Though....at the party store I work at, they might be just fine with me having rarity hair.

• Brohoof 1

That. Would. Be. SO AWESOME! I would love to have all my hair permanently rainbow colored in the way Rainbow Dash's mane is. In fact that was one of my ideas for a rainbow dash cosplay.

• 1 month later...

Wow, I barely even remember making this thread. I think I was just really exhausted and beyond bored. xD 

Regardless, I'm still proud and I have no regrets. :P

• Brohoof 2

I'd be pretty ok with having big mac's hair. my hair used be grow more or less like that until MPB kicked in.... sigh.... I'd have to get a hair cut if I got Braeburn's hair though, i don't have the right face for it haha.

• Brohoof 1

My hair is already like Twilight's, so it wouldn't be too much of a surprise. Well, except for the color change. Then I would be freaking out and asking panically how to get it back to brown again, because I don't like having it dyed.

If it was Rarity's, total freakout, break out the straightener and the scissors to get my bangs cut.

Fluttershy, please, I don't want pink hair! I do like the length, but still, get the bangs cut.

• Brohoof 1

I currently have purple stripes in my mane hair, actually. I was debating on doing it all purple, but decided against it. Most purple dyes stain tubs too, and my bathroom is just too beautiful! I'd love to have Rarity's volume though. My hair is long and pretty, but very straight.

• Brohoof 1

I would be furious if my hair turned bright pink like fluffle puff lol.

Seething raging furious.  Congratulations it became hat day lol.

Full body hair that doubles as clothing? I am disturbingly ok with this for some reason. Not being able to talk and only gasp might be a problem however. Pffffffftpfffft.......

• Brohoof 1

Just like all threads that ask how I would react, I often do not know.

I guess I'll be excited?

It's never happened to me so I don't know how I would react.

Posting this new awesome emote cause I want to: xJpg51C.png

• Brohoof 1

that would not be a good thing at all. If i had fluttershy's main i would probably shave it off and rock a bald head until my normal hair grew back. If anyone wants it, feel free to take it!

• Brohoof 1

Vinyl scratch is a mane that could totally work on a human, at first i would be like, "omg" but then i would be like "look at my hair bitches" as i John Travolta stride down the street. "Awwww yeah"

• Brohoof 1

if i would suddenly have applejacks mane, i would just shave it off.

right now my hair is about 1 millimeter long. so i guess the only difference it would make is that it changes from dark brown to blonde :P

• Brohoof 1

At first i'll probably be like "What the blazing buck just happened."

Then, I'll probably be like "OH YEAH THIS IS SO FRICKEN COOL I'VE ALWAYS WANTED PURPLE HAIR."

• Brohoof 1