Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your hair turns into your favorite pony's mane.

Dsanders

Having our favorite ponies be our friends is one thing. Having them as dates or living in equestria with them is another thing. Becoming them, taking care of them, having them as maids, are more incredibly awesome things!

Oh sugar cube corner, the topics that get instigated, are just...something. :P

But here's this topic's question.

You hair suddenly turns into the mane of your favorite pony. Just like that. Poof!

How do you react? What do?

• Brohoof 11

Oh my...well I would have three different reactions then..

1. Fluttershy's mane: Oh my..

2. Pinkie Pie: Does it really smell like cotton candy? Then it would be: You know what this calls for? A PARTY! :3

3. Derpy: Muffins?

Or something along those lines. 

• Brohoof 1

Sexy rainbow hair would be awesome. No issues with this spontaneous combustion of my old hair and phoenix-like re-emergence of this new hair. Though, as a guy, I'd prefer it to be akin to Rainbow Blitz' cut, as opposed to the long hair style that Dash has. Her bangs are awesome, and I enjoy longer hair, but not quite like that.

post-4006-0-54727800-1377484607.png

• Brohoof 7

Damn, I can only imagine PInkie Pie's hair would make me look weird as crap. But once I got used to the hair it would be nice to have hair that inherently shapes itself for me and is difficult to force out of that shape. 

• Brohoof 2

Woa! I have a flowing hair of starry blue galaxy and a rim of transparent purple like the edge of a night sky!  :wub:  I'll be sure to be the most attractive lady on the planet! 

best_pony_and_best_princess_by_pia_sama-

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 12

Well, Fluttershys mane might look a bit strange on me, i don't know if pink is really my color, i like it, but i dunno if it goes good with me.

Plus its a little long for me, but me odd.

And i kinda like my crazy curly hair to...

• Brohoof 3

If I had just woke up to having a Rainbow Dash mane I would probably just jump in joy the first few seconds. I know my friends and family would freak out, but I wouldn't really care. It would probably look a lot better compared to my current hair style. :I

• Brohoof 1

After feeling my head become heavier and seeing Twilight's bangs hanging down, I'd stroke my mane to check what it was. After realizing it wasn't removable, I'd rush to the nearest mirror to behold the beauty :3  The color and style would throw everyone for a loop, but I'd just own it. Not much else to do except, cut it back to the original style..possibly experiment. Too high maintenance for me to keep, but I'd enjoy it for a while.

I don't really give much thought to my appearance. I forget I even have a beard until my friends remind me about it...speaking of which, I should probably shave now XD

• Brohoof 1

My hair would just be flowing in the breeze, while I strike some amazing slow motion poses. It would be good to have some long, flowing in the wind, and just show off the nice colors.

rainbow_dash___whutt_by_alex4nder02-d55y

• Brohoof 2

Applejack: I look better as a blond but I don't think I would look too good with long hair though especially in a pony tail.

Luna: Would look hot on me if I was a woman but I just couldn't pull of that kind of hair now.

Twilight Sparkle: Even though the color scheme is probably the furthest from normal human hair it would probably look the best on me.

• Brohoof 1

Getting Dashie's hair? Man, that'd be so awesome them bitches be jealous.... maybe I would make it a little shorter though. I prefer my hair short. mlp-dhappy.png

But i'd be the most badass mofo on the block.

rainbow_dash_vector_by_lazy_joe-d52cyb8.

Yo.
Edited by ReGen
  • Brohoof 1

It would take me a while to notice. My hairstyle is basically the same, I'd lose a little hair around the sides of my head (which I normally tuck back) and gain a new colour. I'd miss it the first few times I brush it out of my hair unconsciously, only when I passed a mirror or actually took a good look at my hair would I notice. The purple I'd be fine with, but I'd try to hide the pink streaks, and hope they aren't my new natural colour....

I have Raritys mane now. Wut. Just no. the most beautiful mane in all of Equestria and fictional pony history doesn't belong on me, a manly man of manliness. But I might just cut it short and keep the pretty purple... :wub:

Er, I mean cool, awesome purple of course. :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Applejack:

After my initial surprise, I would immediately arrange to have it cut. I might enjoy it for the small amout of time that it lasts but long hair is just too much maintenance for me. Plus, I'm much more likely to pick at my hair the longer it gets and that would definitely drive me nuts. I think blonde would look kind of odd on me, I'd probably dye it to another color.

Edited by MuteMutt
  • Brohoof 1

That depends.

If I get S1 Luna's mane, it will be okay, but manageable.

If I get Luna's mane after S2 starts, that would be sick!...Except for the part where it would be constantly flowing and billowing. Headphones would be literally impossible to wear!

That shit would also probably be a bitch to wash and comb out. I'd imagine it'd recoil from being washed.

Though, I might be able to annoy people with it, or turn it into a 5th appendage. Just reach out with muh magic manly starry mane of the night sky and grab a soda or something.

• Brohoof 3

i would look awesome with Twilight's hair, i would be sexier than my best friend :lol:  but in all seriousness i would cut it to the short length i have now and put it in a faux hawk and look awesome.

My hair will be Fluttershy's mane,how i will react ? I will have no problem with that XD i really like her mane,and i want to have long hair too,so no big deal at all..well,maybe only the color,but i can always "re-color" it so that's not a problem,maybe my parents would be shocked at first to see me with long (and pink) hair from night to day,but i would not know how that happen and either they,so i guess i will just go and color it  dark brown like my "normal hair" trying to "fix the problem",but having Fluttershy's hair would be awesome  :wub:

I really like Twilight's mane too,have it would awesome too XD 

(Sorry for my bad grammar)

• Brohoof 1

I would do this all day:

rarity-hair-flip-title-sequence.gif

I know you'd all be jealous of my purple hair. Do I get the tail too? Cause I really want that as well. Otherwise, I might have to just tape one on.

• Brohoof 2