Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Terraria PvP roleplay

Vicke

Hey everypony!

So i got this idea that i whould make a Terraria server where we slit up in 2 teams, Red and Blue.

So baisicly, there are two teams agaings eachother.

Red team begins on the right side of the map and the blue team begins in the left side.When

When it comes to the PvP, you can raid the other teams base and steal their stuff they have gained, but in a reasonable ammount. You may destroy their buildings but in a reasonable ammount.

All bosses are allowed to kill. And the funny thing is, when you spawn a boss the other team will know.

Rules:

• In order to keep the balance with the merchants they will all be placed a the middle of the map.
  • The middle of the map is NEUTRAL, No pvp is allowed there.
Red Team:

Vicke

TF2Brony

Benben371

Gingerpotato

Aureity

Freckels

Blue team:

Netronnicon

Shadowbolt

Electrobolt

Colton and tootsi

Appleshy

Hamachi: MLPterraria

Pass: MLP

Tell me which team you want to be on!

Im not very good at making threads so if you have any questions, please let me know.

I want this idea to work, since i found this so extremly fun.

So give me some support....Please..

Edited by Vicke
  • Brohoof 4

Yeah, I'll give this a go. I don't really know how I can sorta join so you may have to explain to me but this sounds fun. :D

Well, first of you need the game xD

Then you need hamachi. Some of us dont have a legit copy of the game so thats why we are useing Hamachi. And then you just join the game and have an awesome time.

Death to Vicke and his kisses!!! *shot*

Ohh you :3

I don't even know what this is lol :huh:

One of the best game ever.

Edited by Vicke

Well, first of you need the game xD

Then you need hamachi. Some of us dont have a legit copy of the game so thats why we are useing Hamachi. And then you just join the game and have an awesome time.

I have Terraria and Hamachi, what is your Hamachi exactly? I'll join and have the fun times. :lol:

I have Terraria and Hamachi, what is your Hamachi exactly? I'll join and have the fun times. :lol:

I'll put you in the red team.

Add me on skype. I've created a group for the Red team so we can communicate with eachother.

Hamachi: MLPterraria

Pass: MLP

I would join this I love Terraria... even though I haven't played it in ages!

Plus I've been looking for an excuse to get back into Terraria before I join my friend's YouTube series! :P

Anyway I guess I've gotta re-install Skype on my Desktop so I can talk to Teammates

As for team I don't really care which team!

Yo Vicke, send me a PM when you're about to return to Terraria!

No Worries, add me on skype and i'll tell youeverything my dear.

I would join this I love Terraria... even though I haven't played it in ages!

Plus I've been looking for an excuse to get back into Terraria before I join my friend's YouTube series! :P

Anyway I guess I've gotta re-install Skype on my Desktop so I can talk to Teammates

As for team I don't really care which team!

I'll put you on the Blue team.

No Worries, add me on skype and i'll tell youeverything my dear.

Although I have Skype, I don't really use it... And I hate my integrated mic too... But if it's for normal chat, I'm k with it

Although I have Skype, I don't really use it... And I hate my integrated mic too... But if it's for normal chat, I'm k with it

Yes, its for normal chat and updates.

Edited by Vicke

If I can get a Mac Wrapper, I'll join. I'm a seasoned Terraria player but "epses," as in the guy who made the wrapper, got bored with maintaining it and now I'm left without a medium through which to play the game. >_<

If I can get a Mac Wrapper, I'll join. I'm a seasoned Terraria player but "epses," as in the guy who made the wrapper, got bored with maintaining it and now I'm left without a medium through which to play the game. >_<

Mac Wrapper?

Mac Wrapper?

I have a Mac and Terraria only comes playable in .exe. Using a wrapper, or a program that makes an .exe usable on Mac OS X, I'm able to play the game. I used to have one but it hasn't been updated, you see?

You should really change my name :P It's ShadowBolt you know, not Shadowbold xd

Haha, sorry.

I'll fix it right away.

Edited by Vicke

Curse you guys, I got curious as to what this game was all about about, and now I got myself addicted -_-

Count me in, I re-installed hamachi and now it works fine. (Not sure exactly what to do though or how Hamachi helps...someone'll have to explain to me what to do :c)

I don't care which team I'm on, but I'm still a n00b so take it easy on me please :)

Curse you guys, I got curious as to what this game was all about about, and now I got myself addicted -_-

Count me in, I re-installed hamachi and now it works fine. (Not sure exactly what to do though or how Hamachi helps...someone'll have to explain to me what to do :c)

I don't care which team I'm on, but I'm still a n00b so take it easy on me please :)

Hey, if you're signed up to Hamachi (Join existing network, then enter the title and password, both being case sensitive) just look up the IP of the one person you wanna join up with that's online :P Example, I'm hosting so you'd look for my name there and input the IP listed next to the name

Hey, if you're signed up to Hamachi (Join existing network, then enter the title and password, both being case sensitive) just look up the IP of the one person you wanna join up with that's online :P Example, I'm hosting so you'd look for my name there and input the IP listed next to the name

Ah thanks, that clears it up a lot! :)

But what does that have to do with Terraria?

Edited by Aureity

Ah thanks, that clears it up a lot! :)

But what does that have to do with Terraria?

Well, Hamachi brings up an IP for you and others in the group, so you can use that IP that's showing to join up with them!

Edited by Trixie Helper Electrobolt

Haha <3

No worrys, i can help you.

Im putting you on the Red team.

And add me on skype.