Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

komi

Good evening! I haven't posted on the forums in a while, although I do read about what's up and what's going on which is fun. On a tangent, I'm going to be a legal beagle in a few hours and that's exciting (yay me!) I'm unsure if this is the right place to put this but we will see... I've never played multiplayer ever (I know it's sad and I'm lonely) I'm usually fine being alone but I also find it exciting playing with others, although my none of my friends play any games online and when they do it's none of the games I play which is disappointing. So through that scramble of words and tangents, does anybody still play Terraria and if so, does anybody want to play with me?:D

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I will ,do you have an Xbox?

And to anyone who says Terraria is stupid:

Spoiler

59fea81bad824_giphy(1).gif.394a1ac2f7150a67506ea5a399e79617.gif

Don't press on the Hidden Contents if you're younger than 13 or don't like profanity.

• 2 years later...

I began playing it since EQD posted about Party “not Pinkie Pie” Girl on my PS3. I couldn’t get her since she was a recent update on PC only, but she eventually made it to the PS3 version. I didn’t get much into the construction aspect, but did the kick ass and the progressively stronger gear part, up to defeating the final boss of that version: Ocram. Sadly, said PS3 got damaged, and lost all data, but no matter, as that version stop being updated for a while. I made my character based on an interpretation of, at the time OC Midnight Sparkle, a demon princess of a wonderful fix I’ve read, and Twilight Sparkle is her reincarnation.

I just began playing it again on Switch. considered recreating my Midnight Sparkle, but she’s now canon. So I’ve opted for an OC who’s a daughter of Sunny

I used to play a lot, I beat Terraria ~10 times on various difficulties with my friends. But eventually we get used to it, now we're waiting for the final update for at least 2 years to play again

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
(edited)

I’m planning on making my own pony-themed world once the final update comes for Switch. I’ve already gathered stuff to make it. Look at this for example

F2F85A0B-6B34-4AE4-8222-EAC501879EFF.png

what’s so special, you may ask. You see, I can make waterfalls, but if I use gems blocks at the end where the waterfall begins, they’ll match colors. How I plan to make a pony theme you ask? Well, these happen to be the rainbow laser color seen through the show and EG, representing a character. From left to right: Spike, Fluttershy, Sunny, Applejack, Rarity, Dashie, and Twi Twi :fluttershy:. I’m picturing a beautiful rainbow waterfall serving as an entrance to the holy Hallow biome, which Horse Life served as an inspiration for some crafting :mlp_icwudt:

Edited by Steve Piranha

(edited)

Spent hundreds of hours on Terraria by myself and with friends. Great game and has so much content.

Edited by Cash_In

• 6 months later...

Man, I really wished for 1.4 to be released on Switch before the end of the year :dry:. Oh well, I guess I’ll finish AC7 (which gave me the inspiration to make my own Alicorn submarine :mlp_yeehaa:), and another run for BOTW 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I own the game on Xbox but I could never properly get into it, no idea why. My brother and his girlfriend however have put tons of hours into it before, it was their main game for a good while. I love the music in it and its overall style, yet it never has quite pulled me in.

Fun fact: The development studio, Re-Logic, is located in my state, Indiana. :D One of the only major studios in the state. Was a pleasant little surprised when I found that.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-03-17 at 3:44 PM, Kyoshi said:

I own the game on Xbox but I could never properly get into it, no idea why. My brother and his girlfriend however have put tons of hours into it before, it was their main game for a good while. I love the music in it and its overall style, yet it never has quite pulled me in.

Fun fact: The development studio, Re-Logic, is located in my state, Indiana. :D One of the only major studios in the state. Was a pleasant little surprised when I found that.

Terraria's bar for entry is really high, but if you can pass it it's a really rewarding experience all round. I'd recommend giving it another shot on PC since IMO the game is a lot easier with a more straightforward control scheme on KB+M.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been a fan since 1.2, recently heard they added the journey mode update on the switch. It's actually a lot of fun, and the settings for journey mode feel at home on console.

If mlpf decides to re-add the server it would be fun rebuilding the server map.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...
On 2022-10-25 at 3:14 AM, JuliaMaxOS said:

I do have Terraria, but, don't play a whole lot. Have beaten a few hard mode bosses, maybe If I play with someone I can get further into the game.

Yeah, I don’t wanna pay for online service, assuming we play the same console :scoots:. Worry not, solo is hard, but ain’t impossible :mlp_icwudt: (just ask Ocram and Moon Lord :oh_golly:)