Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Angel X Devil

Emerald Heart

Frost heard the voice of a female....a demon female by the feel of the aura. He then felt a blast fly past his head and saw it hit the demon. He turned around and stood in front of Angelica. "Whoa, whoa hold on!" he said holding out his arms. "mabey they aren't looking for a fight." he said frantically. He was doing exactly what he had gotten scolded for years ago. He never killed on sight, he always gave someone a chance....even if they were a demon.

Angeloca sighed deeply. "Sorry, I just lost control of myself there." Angelica looked over aat the demon, a look of emmbarecment on her face. "Sorry. But are you going to be nice as Frost says kr are you going to kill me?" She looked at the female demon, to Frost.

Sole watched from a nearby building as Angelica blasted the demon without a second thought "grrrr, that little b****! And right after I tried to help her too!" He said angrily, as he did his best to control his urge to jump down there and beat them all to a pulp. He watched as she then apologized, but it was too late... He already saw the look of hate and resentment in her eyes that he'd come accustomed to seeing in every angel. He needed something to hit... Preferably someone.

(By the way the Angels, Devils, and regular humans will all go to high school in human forms. I will try my best to come up with a name for the high school, but eh...I might need some help.)

Sole watched from a nearby building as Angelica blasted the demon without a second thought "grrrr, that little b****! And right after I tried to help her too!" He said angrily, as he did his best to control his urge to jump down there and beat them all to a pulp. He watched as she then apologized, but it was too late... He already saw the look of hate and resentment in her eyes that he'd come accustomed to seeing in every angel. He needed something to hit... Preferably someone.

Angelica saw him, and glared. She pointed him out to Frost, Tempest, and Ivy. "HEY!" Angelica yelled up to him. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING SPYING ON US LIKE THAT?!!"

Tempest sighed and put his fedora back on. "Sole, it would be unwise to fight all of us, as much as I would prefer that. I suggest you leave." He said, turning his attention to Angelica. "As for you, you need to calm yourself."

Ivy glanced at Sole and shrugged.

(How about Cloud Nine High?)

Sole's expression hardened into an evil glare "watching how you cruel and pathetic featherbrains mindlessly beat anyone different from you." He answered her back, before jumping down and landing in front of her. "And if I catch it again..." He said, before putting his fist through a brick wall nearby like it was made of cardboard. "Then I'll stop you myself." He threatened darkly, before flying off without another word, this time for good.

Tempest sighed and put his fedora back on. "Sole, it would be unwise to fight all of us, as much as I would prefer that. I suggest you leave." He said, turning his attention to Angelica. "As for you, you need to calm yourself."

Ivy glanced at Sole and shrugged.

(How about Cloud Nine High?)

''Yeah, I guess. I'm sorry guys, I don't know what is wrong with me...the minute I wake up I see crazy demon dude and I feel ticked at him? I..I'm not sure I even belong here, wherever we are. Do you guys get that feeling to? Like...like you lost something extremely important about yourself, and you don't know how to get it back?"

(Maybe, but would that be fair to the Demons?)

Edited by Emerald <3

Tempest sighed and nodded. "It's ok, but don't try to instigate fights." He said. The young man then smiled. "Anyway, we should be going. It's getting late and I doubt you want to see what crawls around these parts during the night."

(I actually wanted it to be ironic, but if you don't like it, then that's ok.)

Tempest sighed and nodded. "It's ok, but don't try to instigate fights." He said. The young man then smiled. "Anyway, we should be going. It's getting late and I doubt you want to see what crawls around these parts during the night."

(I actually wanted it to be ironic, but if you don't like it, then that's ok.)

"Okay, I'll do my best to control myself."  Angelica looked down at the ground, guiltily. "I..I'm so sorry." Tears were spilling  out of Angelica's eyes. "I don't know why I did that, at the time it just seemed like the right thing to do and..I guess I was just a bit to impulsive." 

(I like it fine. I'll use it.)

Edited by Emerald <3

((Good to know I can get completely ignored.))

Sole flew quietly over the buildings, still pissed about how the angels treat his race. "Wish those high and mighty bastards would just leave us alone. But no... They've gotta be superior to everything around them." He mumbled to himself, as he landed on top of an old abandoned building... Which sadly enough was his makeshift home. "And now I've gotta get ready for school? Just great..." He said, as he saw a outdated calendar on the wall. With annother sigh he plopped down onto his crummy hole filled mattress and slowly began to drift off into sleep.

((He's homeless, and like to travel. So he doesn't have a permanent home. Pluse this adds more to character.))

Imojen ducked into a comic-and-game store that, like everything else in her Detroit neighborhood, was run-down.  Wrought-iron bars bolted over the windows to (hopefully) fend off break-ins, crumbling brick facade, three steps of cracked cement leading to the door.  A bell jangled as she entered, but the bored cashier didn't even look up from the Avengers comic he was immersed in.  She poked around a little, checked out the RPG section for anything new, looked into the back room in case there were any game sessions that might welcome an extra player.  She was just about to head for the door when a manga that had been unceremoniously tossed into the free bin caught her eye.  The title and promo blurbs were all written in inscrutable kanji characters, so...no chance of being able to read it.  She guessed it was probably a free sample sent out by the publisher.

Huh... she thought, noticing that one of the girls on the cover had a bat-shaped hair clip.  She fingered her own bat brooch, almost identical in design.  Message from the Cosmic Coincidences Department maybe? she thought, picking it up.  She held it up for the cashier as she passed so he could see what she was taking, but she needn't have bothered.  He didn't even look up.  Out on the street again, she opened it up--

FLASH

Imojen looked around, wearing a quizzical expression.  "I notice that I am confused..." she muttered to herself.  Imojen took confusion as an indication that something she believed about reality was wrong; hence, she made it a point to try to notice, and direct her attention to examining the mystery.  If deja vu was the feeling of having been in an unfamiliar place before, she was currently experiencing its opposite.  The Gakugei Daigaku district looked exactly like it always did.  She knew right where she was: three blocks from the train station on the "To-Yoko" (Tokyo-Yokohama) line.  So why did it feel like she was seeing the place for the first time?  Some weird angelic area miracle? she wondered. 

Sounds of a commotion about a block away pulled her from her thoughts.  Following the sound and peeking around the corner, she caught sight of what looked like the aftermath of a scuffle.  There was a grating sensation of energy in the air; probably the auric afterglow of an angelic light discharge.  Instinctively, she put her hand on the handle of her whip, in case the angel spotted her and made her the next target.

''Yeah, I guess. I'm sorry guys, I don't know what is wrong with me...the minute I wake up I see crazy demon dude and I feel ticked at him? I..I'm not sure I even belong here, wherever we are. Do you guys get that feeling to? Like...like you lost something extremely important about yourself, and you don't know how to get it back?"

Imojen blinked in surprise.  The words came from a pink-haired angel who looked...familiar somehow.  She had four wings...a Seraph?  Or were those the six-winged ones with the animal faces?  Whatever.  One of her wings hung limply at an odd angle, like it was broken, and now she was in tears and apologizing profusely.  Imojen took her hand from her whip handle and stepped out.  "Good thing you got three more where that one came from," she said with a smirk that quickly became a look of confusion.  As if taunting an angel wasn't the most natural thing in the world to do.  As if...she should have felt...  Whatever it was, the would-be emotion slipped away before Imojen could even figure out what it might have been.

"Uh...you said...something about losing yourself?  I've Noticed Confusion twice in as many minutes for no reason...I haven't felt this weird since the last Pope decided Limbo doesn't exist.  Don't get me wrong, weird is good.  But if it's not the Lowerarchy, and it's not you guys..."

Frost put and arm around Angelica. "It's fine you were frightened and full of adrenaline. Any normal angel would have done the same thing." he said as he put his pistols back in his holsters. He looked at Tempest and Ivy still with his arm around the girl. "I did not expect to see you guys here." he said as he began to walk hoping they would follow. "If you want you two can crash at my place. I'm making tea and meatloaf tonight, it's good." he chimed to Tempest and Ivy as he put his sunglasses back on.

Imojen ducked into a comic-and-game store that, like everything else in her Detroit neighborhood, was run-down. Wrought-iron bars bolted over the windows to (hopefully) fend off break-ins, crumbling brick facade, three steps of cracked cement leading to the door. A bell jangled as she entered, but the bored cashier didn't even look up from the Avengers comic he was immersed in. She poked around a little, checked out the RPG section for anything new, looked into the back room in case there were any game sessions that might welcome an extra player. She was just about to head for the door when a manga that had been unceremoniously tossed into the free bin caught her eye. The title and promo blurbs were all written in inscrutable kanji characters, so...no chance of being able to read it. She guessed it was probably a free sample sent out by the publisher. Huh... she thought, noticing that one of the girls on the cover had a bat-shaped hair clip. She fingered her own bat brooch, almost identical in design. Message from the Cosmic Coincidences Department maybe? she thought, picking it up. She held it up for the cashier as she passed so he could see what she was taking, but she needn't have bothered. He didn't even look up. Out on the street again, she opened it up-- FLASH Imojen looked around, wearing a quizzical expression. "I notice that I am confused..." she muttered to herself. Imojen took confusion as an indication that something she believed about reality was wrong; hence, she made it a point to try to notice, and direct her attention to examining the mystery. If deja vu was the feeling of having been in an unfamiliar place before, she was currently experiencing its opposite. The Gakugei Daigaku district looked exactly like it always did. She knew right where she was: three blocks from the train station on the "To-Yoko" (Tokyo-Yokohama) line. So why did it feel like she was seeing the place for the first time? Some weird angelic area miracle? she wondered. Sounds of a commotion about a block away pulled her from her thoughts. Following the sound and peeking around the corner, she caught sight of what looked like the aftermath of a scuffle. There was a grating sensation of energy in the air; probably the auric afterglow of an angelic light discharge. Instinctively, she put her hand on the handle of her whip, in case the angel spotted her and made her the next target. Imojen blinked in surprise. The words came from a pink-haired angel who looked...familiar somehow. She had four wings...a Seraph? Or were those the six-winged ones with the animal faces? Whatever. One of her wings hung limply at an odd angle, like it was broken, and now she was in tears and apologizing profusely. Imojen took her hand from her whip handle and stepped out. "Good thing you got three more where that one came from," she said with a smirk that quickly became a look of confusion. As if taunting an angel wasn't the most natural thing in the world to do. As if...she should have felt... Whatever it was, the would-be emotion slipped away before Imojen could even figure out what it might have been. "Uh...you said...something about losing yourself? I've Noticed Confusion twice in as many minutes for no reason...I haven't felt this weird since the last Pope decided Limbo doesn't exist. Don't get me wrong, weird is good. But if it's not the Lowerarchy, and it's not you guys..."

"Yeah, I feel like I belong here, but I also feel like I've forgotten a huge part of me. But is there really anything to forget? I hope I'm not going insane." Angelica sighed, and twirled a strand of her pink hair around her finger. Ot was hard to resist attacking the demon, but somhow Angelica managed. 'If I can't handle myself loke this for much longer I am going to do something stupid...) Edited by Emerald <3

"Yeah, I feel like I belong here, but I also feel like I've forgotten a huge part of me. But is there really anything to forget? I hope I'm not going insane." Angelica sighed, and twirled a strand of her pink hair around her finger. Ot was hard to resist attacking the demon, but somhow Angelica managed. 'If I can't handle myself loke this for much longer I am going to do something stupid...)

Frost put his arm around her again. "Come on, the longer we stay out here the worse your wing is going to get." he said in a straight tone as he pulled out his car keys. "It's safer to go by car for right now." he added "especially with people like Sole flying around." he thought as he opened the car door for Angelica and then motioned to Tenpest and Ivy once again. "You comin or not!" he yelled at them.

Tempest shrugged and nodded. "I don't see why not." He said. The angel then followed Frost. "It's safer to be in a group, anyway."

Ivy nodded and walked with Tempest. She was tense and would fight if she needed to. "We should also try to at least hide our wings." She thought. The young angel then shrugged the thought off and sighed..

Frost put his arm around her again. "Come on, the longer we stay out here the worse your wing is going to get." he said in a straight tone as he pulled out his car keys. "It's safer to go by car for right now." he added "especially with people like Sole flying around." he thought as he opened the car door for Angelica and then motioned to Tenpest and Ivy once again. "You comin or not!" he yelled at them.

Angelica blushed as Frost once more put his arm arouund her, but the blush faded when he rwmoved his arm and approched his car. "Yeah...I'm coming..." Angelica said, following Frost to his car and getting in the front seat. "Do you have any good music stations? Like 93.3 or Kiss.FM?"

Frost smilied when she asked him about the music stations. "I listen to them some times, but I usually listen to my own techno artists." he said as he pulled out his music player from his suit pocket and gave it to her. "Go on, take a look. Find something yah like. I've got EVERYTHING on there." he said as he heard the back doors open and Tempest and Ivy climbed in. "Good, let's get going." he muttered as he revved the engine and pulled away from the curb onto the main road and drove towards his home.

Frost smilied when she asked him about the music stations. "I listen to them some times, but I usually listen to my own techno artists." he said as he pulled out his music player from his suit pocket and gave it to her. "Go on, take a look. Find something yah like. I've got EVERYTHING on there." he said as he heard the back doors open and Tempest and Ivy climbed in. "Good, let's get going." he muttered as he revved the engine and pulled away from the curb onto the main road and drove towards his home.

"No way! You have 'Blow Away-by a Fine Frenzy' I love this song!!" She popped the song into CD Player and the song blasted through the car speakers. Angelica started to sing and dance along to the the song. (If you havn't heard the song, I'll send you a link once I get home.)

((Good to know I can get completely ignored.))

Sole flew quietly over the buildings, still pissed about how the angels treat his race. "Wish those high and mighty bastards would just leave us alone. But no... They've gotta be superior to everything around them." He mumbled to himself, as he landed on top of an old abandoned building... Which sadly enough was his makeshift home. "And now I've gotta get ready for school? Just great..." He said, as he saw a outdated calendar on the wall. With annother sigh he plopped down onto his crummy hole filled mattress and slowly began to drift off into sleep.

((He's homeless, and like to travel. So he doesn't have a permanent home. Pluse this adds more to character.))

Synangel swooped in a building away from him. She closed her black feathered wings. She looked at sole from a distance. She was always trying to talk to anyone new, but she was always to shy for a conversation. She let down her good from her black sweatshirt she wore and she had slits in the back of it for her wings to fit in. She would navy blue jeans that where a comfortable fit. She to, was homeless. But it didnt bother her much, she sometimes liked the loneliness that brought peace and quiet. Though a friend would be nice, could he be a friend for her. She could need it for the upcoming school. And she could sense he wasn't a angel so that was a plus to. Angels where to happy and such. She wasn't found of them.

She stood quietly watching him, trying to figure out if she should talk with him. Or be a quiet mouse and hide.

Synangel swooped in a building away from him. She closed her black feathered wings. She looked at sole from a distance. She was always trying to talk to anyone new, but she was always to shy for a conversation. She let down her good from her black sweatshirt she wore and she had slits in the back of it for her wings to fit in. She would navy blue jeans that where a comfortable fit. She to, was homeless. But it didnt bother her much, she sometimes liked the loneliness that brought peace and quiet. Though a friend would be nice, could he be a friend for her. She could need it for the upcoming school. And she could sense he wasn't a angel so that was a plus to. Angels where to happy and such. She wasn't found of them.

She stood quietly watching him, trying to figure out if she should talk with him. Or be a quiet mouse and hide.

as sole was struggling to sleep he thought he heard something behind him. Without moving he quickly used his senses to find out what it was, and was suprised to sense annother demon. He sat up slowly and looked at the girl, but didn't say anything. He didn't want to scare off his guest... He needed a friend at the moment.

Frost smiled at the young girl in his passenger seat. "Were did she come from? Her aura is....different." he thought to himself as he shifted gears and sped the Merceades down the freeway. When he reached the next off-ramp he took it and drove for about a few miles untl he reached an almost mansion sized house with a circular driveway. His parents were high quality business CEO's and left him everything in their will when they were attacked and murdered by demons. He stopped the car and got out "It's a nice house, bragging isn't in my best interest so I keep quiet about it." he said as he walked up to the front door and knocked. An older, bald gentleman with a gray mustache and a muscular build opened the door. "Ahh Master Typhoon your home." he said opening the door all the way. Frost smilied and walked in. "Thank you Regenald, these are my guests and they will be staying the night." he said gesturing to the three other angels that had accompanied him.

as sole was struggling to sleep he thought he heard something behind him. Without moving he quickly used his senses to find out what it was, and was suprised to sense annother demon. He sat up slowly and looked at the girl, but didn't say anything. He didn't want to scare off his guest... He needed a friend at the moment.

Synangels white hair bounced as she made a stance that had gave syn the advantage if running if she needed. She was startled, one hand went to her chin as she remained quiet. She didnt want to do much. She was afraid he might attack her. But she remained still, almost frozen like a statue. She soon felt her wings tense up getting ready to spring out if needed.

Tempest shrugged as he walked into Frost's house. "To be honest, I'm not surprised." He thought. The angel then went into one of the spare bedrooms and set down a suitcase of clothes and other materials any mortal would need during a stay away from home.

Ivy walked into the room and glanced at Tempest. "So, what do we do now?" She asked, before laying on the bed.

Tempest glanced at the angel on the bed and smiled. "We could always get something to eat."  He said, as he sat down next to Ivy.

Edited by Kyurem

Synangels white hair bounced as she made a stance that had gave syn the advantage if running if she needed. She was startled, one hand went to her chin as she remained quiet. She didnt want to do much. She was afraid he might attack her. But she remained still, almost frozen like a statue. She soon felt her wings tense up getting ready to spring out if needed.

sole hadn't moved an inch, and could sense how scared and nervous she was. "Hey... Don't run, please. And don't fly away either... It's okay, just relax." He said quietly, and pointed at a box of cereal "if your hungry help yourself. I don't got any milk... Sorry." He apologized. He probably seemed like a dirty bum.

sole hadn't moved an inch, and could sense how scared and nervous she was. "Hey... Don't run, please. And don't fly away either... It's okay, just relax." He said quietly, and pointed at a box of cereal "if your hungry help yourself. I don't got any milk... Sorry." He apologized. He probably seemed like a dirty bum.

Synangel opened her large black wings they opened to a very large wingspan and dashed over to the bowl. Once she stopped in front of it, black feathers hovered down like her wings shed a little. She then went down to the bowl and drank it eagerly. It had been a while since she had had some real food for once.

Synangel opened her large black wings they opened to a very large wingspan and dashed over to the bowl. Once she stopped in front of it, black feathers hovered down like her wings shed a little. She then went down to the bowl and drank it eagerly. It had been a while since she had had some real food for once.

sole smiled *she's a drifter too... She has to be.* he thought as he reached into a hidden cabinet and pulled out a few granola bars and held them out to her. "Here... If your still hungry, eat these." He offered, happy to have someone to talk to besides the occasional mouse or bird.