Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Angel X Devil

Emerald Heart

Olivia walked into the manga section at the back of the library, her  blue eyes sparkling with interest. "I wonder what I should get today..." Olivia said to herself, as her eyes looked over the shelves and shelves of manga. Shugo Chara, Rosario + Vampire, half of these Olivia had read in a day. The others didn't look interesting at all. "Huh?" A specific manga had caught Olivia's eye. She picked it up, and looked it over. The title was in Japanese, but the cover looked interesting enough for Olivia to want to read it. It had a picture of two tall girls with crossed arms back to back. They were glaring at each other over their shoulders. The one of the right had hot pink hair tied up in a ponytail, her pink bangs were held by a clip shaped like angel's wings. She was glaring deeply at the other girl with her hazel colored eyes.The girl on the left, had long brown hair that went all the way down her back. A clip shaped like a chubby brown bat with opened black wings was holding her iron-flat bangs aside. I smiled, and sat down at one of the tables nearby. I opened the manga, and suddenly a bright light filled the room. I dropped the manga to the ground, my eyes fluttered, and I fell to the ground. 

---

(You are transported into the manga; "Angel X Devil." A made up manga I made in my own mind. The OOC is here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/72088-angel-x-devil-rp-open-for-joiners/#entry1801491 )

Edited by Emerald <3

Sole was walking down the street calmly, bored out of his mind "man I'm bored. I wish something, anything would happen." He said with a sigh. But just as he finished the sentence there was a bright flash of light in a nearby alley. He looked down the alley suspiciously to see a young girl laying on the ground unconscious. "What. That. Fuck." He mumbled, as he walked up to her curiously.

((Is this okay? Or should I have started some other way?))

Sole was walking down the street calmly, bored out of his mind "man I'm bored. I wish something, anything would happen." He said with a sigh. But just as he finished the sentence there was a bright flash of light in a nearby alley. He looked down the alley suspiciously to see a young girl laying on the ground unconscious. "What. That. Fuck." He mumbled, as he walked up to her curiously.

((Is this okay? Or should I have started some other way?))

(Fine, but I should probably put it in the rules that the swearing should be mild.)

"Ugh..." the girl woke up, and when she saw Sole she flinched back. "W-who are you?" the girl looked positively frightened. Tears were spilling out of her eyes, as though she was afraid Sole might hurt her.

((I can't quote you for some retarded reason. Sorry.))

sole was suprised as the girl began to cry "crap, hold up a minute, I didn't even do anything! Calm down kid!" He said in annoyance, before sighing "you lost or something? This isn't exactly a good place to take a nap ya know." He said sarcastically "the names sole. And I suggest you get back to your parents before something bad happens or something." He said, as he offered his hand to help her up. But he also grinned, revealing his sharp, pointed teeth.

Frost adjusted his sunglasses and white overcoat as he walked down the sidewalk of the city street, he was startled when a very bright flash came from an alley way across the street. He ran dodging a few cars along the way. When he arrived he saw someone standing over a young girl. He put his hand on his gun. "What's going on?" he asked

(I'm think we are human, right? And since sole is a demon and Frost is an angel, can they tell eachother apart?)

((I can't quote you for some retarded reason. Sorry.))

sole was suprised as the girl began to cry "crap, hold up a minute, I didn't even do anything! Calm down kid!" He said in annoyance, before sighing "you lost or something? This isn't exactly a good place to take a nap ya know." He said sarcastically "the names sole. And I suggest you get back to your parents before something bad happens or something." He said, as he offered his hand to help her up. But he also grinned, revealing his sharp, pointed teeth.

The girl's eyes widened when she saw his teeth, for some reason she didn't trust him. The girl turned her head so she wasn't facing Sole. Even so, the girl's body was shaking nonstop.

Frost adjusted his sunglasses and white overcoat as he walked down the sidewalk of the city street, he was startled when a very bright flash came from an alley way across the street. He ran dodging a few cars along the way. When he arrived he saw someone standing over a young girl. He put his hand on his gun. "What's going on?" he asked

(I'm think we are human, right? And since sole is a demon and Frost is an angel, can they tell eachother apart?)

(Yes, they can tell because the demons have a dark black aura and the angels have a pure white one. Olivia got turned in to my angel OC, Angelica. So she has a pure white aura.)

"H..help me. I'm sc-scared."

Frost could feel the white aura of an angel radiating off of the young girl and the dark aura of the demon standing over her. He pulled out his dual metallic silver beretta M9's and pointed the at the demon in question, his overcoat flowing behind him as he did so. "Step away from the girl." he muttered

Sole sighed as the girl coward away from him "typical..." He mumbled, before he heard the click of a gun. He looked up to see a strange looking man with a white aura "oh look, if it isn't the god squad. Why don't you mind your own business, I'm just talking to this girl." He said in a sarcastic voice, not intimidated in the slightest by the weapons pointed at him.

crimson kept the collar of his black trenchcoat up and the brim of his hat low over his eyes as he walked down the street, attempting to hide the fact that they were a dark red color and pointed like a cats eye, yet he couldn't hide his sharp teeth, so he decided it was  safer to keep his mouth shut and his eyes peeled. he soon arrived at a quite sidewalk with a bench near it, quickly sitting down and putting his hands behind his head, "damn im bored! I hope something fun happens soon, or im gonna snap..." thought crimson with a sigh.

(1. does crimson have his powers? 2. crimson is free for conversation)

Frost lowered his pistols slightly. He oddly trusted the demon even though he had been raised to hate them. "Sorry...reflexes." he said as he circled halfway around the demon to get to the girl. He kneeled down next to her. "I havent seen you around before, I would remember a face like yours." he said smiling trying to calm her down.

Frost lowered his pistols slightly. He oddly trusted the demon even though he had been raised to hate them. "Sorry...reflexes." he said as he circled halfway around the demon to get to the girl. He kneeled down next to her. "I havent seen you around before, I would remember a face like yours." he said smiling trying to calm her down.

"I..I'm Angelica...who are you?" Angelica looked up at Frost, her blue eyes filled with tears. Her long hot pink hair covered half of her left eye, and was held by a large black bow. Angelica wore a pure white dress with a golden belt, golden hearts lined the bottem. Her dress was covered with dirt marks, and the black cross necklace tied to her neck was chipped. The ribbons that held her white ballet flats in place were halfway undone. 

crimson kept the collar of his black trenchcoat up and the brim of his hat low over his eyes as he walked down the street, attempting to hide the fact that they were a dark red color and pointed like a cats eye, yet he couldn't hide his sharp teeth, so he decided it was  safer to keep his mouth shut and his eyes peeled. he soon arrived at a quite sidewalk with a bench near it, quickly sitting down and putting his hands behind his head, "damn im bored! I hope something fun happens soon, or im gonna snap..." thought crimson with a sigh.

(1. does crimson have his powers? 2. crimson is free for conversation)

(You did not sign up in the OOC, so therefore Crimson is not accepted until I see a link to his character sheet. I have the OOC link in my status update. Please send me a link whenever possible, so I can accept Crimson as part of this roleplay. Thank you very much.)

Frost looked down at Angelica and smilied. "I'm Frost, it's good to meet you he said extending a hand. His light blue hair was getting frizzy from the humidity. He was also concerned about staying there much longer with his suit and overcoat attire he would attract more attention, especially now that there were two angels instead of one. "It's nice to meet you." he finished

Frost looked down at Angelica and smilied. "I'm Frost, it's good to meet you he said extending a hand. His light blue hair was getting frizzy from the humidity. He was also concerned about staying there much longer with his suit and overcoat attire he would attract more attention, especially now that there were two angels instead of one. "It's nice to meet you." he finished

Angelica took Frost's hand, and shakily got up on her two feat. She was blushing a very deep red. Angelica let go of Frost's hand. "Ow..!" Angelica looked at her back, one of her wings was twisted in an odd direction. "Crap, It's broken. I can't fly anymore. This is sucky."

Tempest smiled as he and Ivy walked through the street. He had a black overcoat on with a silver fedora. "Well, this is interesting." He said, as he noticed Sole and Frost.

Ivy sighed as she glanced at the group. She was wearing jeans with a light green t-shirt.

(So, can angels and demons form weapons out of their aura?)

Edited by Missingno

((ok, this is first official post, hope you don't mind that I just copied my first one...))

Angelica took Frost's hand, and shakily got up on her two feat. She was blushing a very deep red. Angelica let go of Frost's hand. "Ow..!" Angelica looked at her back, one of her wings was twisted in an odd direction. "Crap, It's broken. I can't fly anymore. This is sucky."

Frost smiled and pulled her to her feet being mindful of her wing. "Come on up you go." he grunted as he pulled her up. He looked at Sole. "So what happens now? You try and kill us or can we leave?" he said as he brought his second pistol back up ready for a fight if it came down to it

Sole glared at frost "yeah, cuz I try and help someone out just so I can kill them later." He said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "You and the girl can do what you please, just take your hand off your gun before I shove them both up your a-" he paused mid sentence as he saw her wing "better put a splint on that..." He said nonchalantly, as he walked away without annother word.

Frost lowered his pistol as the demon walked away. "Demons." he scoffed as he turned back to Angelica and smilied. "You can stay at my place until your wing heals." he's aid as he took of his sun glasses to reveal his snow white eyes. "It's going to get more dangerous with two angels in these parts." he smilied

Tempest shrugged and smiled. "Really, I hadn't noticed." He said, before walking towards Frost and Angelica. "So, what have you been up to, Frost?"

Ivy rolled her eyes as Sole walked away. She then returned her attention back to the others. "Who's the new girl?" She asked, glancing at Angelica.

Tempest shrugged and smiled. "Really, I hadn't noticed." He said, before walking towards Frost and Angelica. "So, what have you been up to, Frost?"

Ivy rolled her eyes as Sole walked away. She then returned her attention back to the others. "Who's the new girl?" She asked, glancing at Angelica.

Frost noticed Tempest and Ivy walking towards him and Angelica. Tempest and Ivy were not much older than he was, but he still considered them his elders. "Hey Tempest, Ivy. Nothing much happened, there was a flash of light and all I saw was Sole standing over Angelica here." He said motioning to the girl beside him. "Her wing is broken, so I'm going to let her stay with me so it can heal overnight." he said turning to Angelica and blushed a bit.

Angelica blushed. "Y-yeah. I passed out after I saw this white light. I must have broken my wing when I fell." Angelica looked over at her shoulder. The feathers on her left wing were messy and out of place. "This really does hurt like hell. God I am so gonna get that craphole back for doing this to me."

Ichigo was flying toward the street. She saw people with wings. She flew down. "Hello! Why are your wings so white? Are you birds?" Ichigo said smirking. She was really bored. "This looks interesting...." she thought quietly. She liked messing with people. Her black wings folded up.

Tempest laughed slightly at what Angelica said. "And here I thought angels couldn't swear." He said, before glancing at Ichigo. "I would leave, and not ask any questions if I were you." He said. The young man then took off his fedora and put it on top of a nearby fence.

Ichigo was flying toward the street. She saw people with wings. She flew down. "Hello! Why are your wings so white? Are you birds?" Ichigo said smirking. She was really bored. "This looks interesting...." she thought quietly. She liked messing with people. Her black wings folded up.

"Crap...it's another one. Go back to hell!" A bright beam of light shot out of Angelica's palms, hitting Ichigo. "One of your idiot devil friends tried to kill me, I'm tires of you...you are so freaking annoying!!" Angelica lookes ticked off, she diddn't know why she had developed such abstrong hate for these losers.

Frost heard the voice of a female....a demon female by the feel of the aura. He then felt a blast fly past his head and saw it hit the demon. He turned around and stood in front of Angelica. "Whoa, whoa hold on!" he said holding out his arms. "mabey they aren't looking for a fight." he said frantically. He was doing exactly what he had gotten scolded for years ago. He never killed on sight, he always gave someone a chance....even if they were a demon.