Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can you Recognize the Above User's Posts without viewing their username?

Harmonic Revelations

Sorry, but nope, can't recognize you... It would be a bit of a help if I had some content to recognize other than a simple "no" or one or two word answer (especially since we arent allowed to use avatars or sigs), but oh well...

This thread has made me think though...

Maybe I should start posting in ragged right, just to see how confusing that gets! :derp:

Edited by Celtore

Obviously, with this epic avatar and sig. ;)

When I joined these forums, I wanted to make an avatar, like your actually, because of my username. But then I saw you.

You "stole" my idea :P But now I have Roadrunner.

Oh wait, we can't use sigs... I would probably have recognized you.

Edited by GhostPony750
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe, I could always look at your signature, thats in the post right?

Idk, i'm not really that good with noticing patterns in what people say, you'd probably get fuzzled in with people who make similar posts, no offense, i'm just not that good at this i don't think.

Nope. Sorry. 

And I just realized that this was "recognize the user's posts" and not "recognize the user" I was looking at the avatars but pfft okay then. Maybe I should make a game like that? "Without looking at the username, can you recognize the user above?" I think thats a good idea. I might do it. Am I giving ideas away? I mean if you want to do it you can but I might do it myself later.. like tomorrow? I talk a lot so you might be able to tell who I am because most people only did like one word and I'm typing a paragraph xD I need help. 

Definitely, provided it was a long enough post xP

You have a certain way of explaining and elaborating on things.

Idk, i'm not really that good with noticing patterns in what people say, you'd probably get fuzzled in with people who make similar posts, no offense, i'm just not that good at this i don't think.

None taken, I probably blend right in with the rest of the "cynical asshole" group on the forum :3

• Brohoof 2

Probably, although I might mistake you for DashForever. 

And if you were writing about Mysterious Mare Do Well, everybody would know it was you!  :D

• Brohoof 2

I find this may be just a tad difficult, as my eyes tend to wander to the left of every post. There are really only a few members I could recognize, though my brain may fart and I will forget their names.

And no, I would not be able to recognize Twilight Sparkle by post alone.