Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Possible end to the show ?

HeartFeltPuma23

Oh, gee. That would be terrible if the Mane Six ended up as alicorns like her. My fandom of MLP:FIM would officially be over if that eventually happened. As far I am concerned I'm pretty sure the writers won't be dumb enough to do that and I also presume she'll be fleged into a secondary princess which is basically Princess Luna and Cadance's size.

Well, in my opinion, Twilicorn is a Baaaad idea. What will all the brony's do after the show ends? And personally... I think that Twilicorn will destroy the friendship between the six of them, because of her royal duties, not having time for them. I got really annoyed on the episode: "Magical Mystery cure" Because if friendship was REALLY magic, then her friends wouldn't have had to bow down to her. So what, she's a princess, big whoop. It isn't like they have NEVER seen a princess before and Twilight is probably the reason for the show ending so soon.

I am not going to lie, there are probably MORE people that think it's a great idea, so I am not going to bring the people who think so, down. :)

When the show comes to its end ( hoping it never ever ever ever will) I want it to be with a big boom with all the dreams the characters have come true. I hope it wont end due to budget things or hasbro just canceling it

• 7 years later...

Why would Magical Mystery Cure be the end?

There show took a serious low, cutting the season in half, and stuffing Spike episodes at the end. A show would never do that. They would try to end on a high!

Spoiler

Twilight getting wings is not ending on a high. It was an insult to many, and it was the end to Bronies as we knew them. So no, it wasn't an end for the show