Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

Sorry I was raised by parents who didn't care what I did. So they never taught me to be nice to any pony. So I've been trying to teach myself by watching how other ponies be nice to each other. But I quess it's not working to well. I don't want to get any more ponies mad at me so I am going to leave Ponyville now. Bye Twilight?! :(

(edited)

Hey Twilight. :)

I am glad you are back. How are you and what were you doing?

Oh, you know... nonsense as usual. Not doing anything now.

Sorry I was raised by parents who didn't care what I did. So they never taught me to be nice to any pony. So I've been trying to teach myself by watching how other ponies be nice to each other. But I quess it's not working to well. I don't want to get any more ponies mad at me so I am going to leave Ponyville now. Bye Twilight?! :(

Whoa, whoa! You dont need to leave! Just... be less disruptive. Edited by Twi Rubix
  • Brohoof 1

Oh, you know... nonsense as usual. Not doing anything now.

Not even studying? :blink:

Seems like you've learned that even Tia's most faithful students needs a rest every now and then ;)

Not even studying? :blink:

Seems like you've learned that even Tia's most faithful students needs a rest every now and then ;)

Yeah, my eyes kinda hurt after a while when you read for a really long time...
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, my eyes kinda hurt after a while when you read for a really long time...

Well, you could listen to an audiobook

But I think it's best to sleep a bit or go outside so your eyes get some rest

(edited)

Well, you could listen to an audiobook

But I think it's best to sleep a bit or go outside so your eyes get some rest

Yeah, rest is something I need... After I never slept for a week when meeting my future sel--

Flashback...

Uhm...Twilight, I cleaned up the library a bit and found a sneaking suit and an eyepatch... :blink:

Oh, that? Uh, heh heh, that was nothing... I just felt... like... dressing up?

Wow, never thought you like to dress up like this, should that resemble Big Boss from "Metal Gear Pony"? ^_^

We should totally go to a costume-party if Pinkie makes one! :)

Yeah, totally... sure. (Wow, not a bad idea!)

Uhh... I mean... thinking of time traveling to meet my future self. Wouldn't that be cool?

I don't think I can I've been trying my best to do that and I can't seem to do that so I guess I have to leave Ponyville?!

No, no! You should stay here! Edited by Twi Rubix
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah, rest is something I need... After I never slept for a week when meeting my future sel--

Flashback...

Uhh... I mean... thinking of time traveling to meet my future self. Wouldn't that be cool?

Yeah totally! :)

I wonder if any unicorn is powerful enough to travel time... :huh:

What would you like to do if you knew such a spell?

Yeah totally! :)

I wonder if any unicorn is powerful enough to travel time... :huh:

What would you like to do if you knew such a spell?

Well, I think it could be something like telling my past self some friendship lesson I wasn't aware of yet so I don't make any big mistakes, and disaster proof Equestria, and... Yeah.
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I think it could be something like telling my past self some friendship lesson I wasn't aware of yet so I don't make any big mistakes, and disaster proof Equestria, and... Yeah.

*is a bit confused*

Well..that seems a bit weird but I don't know what I would do in such situation either ^_^

Do you think the rumors about the Doctor being a time-pony are true?

*is a bit confused*

Well..that seems a bit weird but I don't know what I would do in such situation either ^_^

Do you think the rumors about the Doctor being a time-pony are true?

I don't know. He's a pretty odd pony. But his special talent obviously has something to do with time...
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know. He's a pretty odd pony. But his special talent obviously has something to do with time...

Well yeah, but I wonder how he could do it. I mean he is no unicorn therefore he can't do any magic...

Anyways...do you have holidays now like all the other students?

Edited by Wildcard

What would you do if spike called you his mother?

He'd probably be not thinking straight. I mean... we're not even the same species. I think Spike is smarter than that.

Well yeah, but I wonder how he could do it. I mean he is no unicorn therefore he can't do any magic...

Anyways...do you have holidays now like all the other students?

What do you mean by that?
  • Brohoof 1

He'd probably be not thinking straight. I mean... we're not even the same species. I think Spike is smarter than that.

What do you mean by that?

I just asked if you have summer holidays now? ^_^

I just asked if you have summer holidays now? ^_^

I don't really get holidays because I don't work anywhere. Well... I can consider my library my job because ponies do come in to get books. Still, I work every day.
  • Brohoof 1

I don't really get holidays because I don't work anywhere. Well... I can consider my library my job because ponies do come in to get books. Still, I work every day.

Doesn't Celestia gives you tasks and things to study besides your friendship reports?

Doesn't Celestia gives you tasks and things to study besides your friendship reports?

Not often, but on occasion, yes. Like when we were chosen to do the Hearth's Warming Eve play in Canterlot. Did you like that, by the way?
  • Brohoof 1

Not often, but on occasion, yes. Like when we were chosen to do the Hearth's Warming Eve play in Canterlot. Did you like that, by the way?

Yes!

It was really well done and I've always liked the tale of the founding of Equestria, and Heat's Warming Eve in general. You guys acted really good and it was entertaining until the end. You seemed to enjoy acting a lot, didn't you? :)

Edited by Wildcard

Yes!

It was really well done and I've always liked the tale of the founding of Equestria, and Heat's Warming Eve in general. You guys acted really good and it was entertaining until the end. You seemed to enjoy acting a lot, didn't you? :)

I don't act often, but actually, it's pretty fun! Felt like I was there.
  • Brohoof 1

I don't act often, but actually, it's pretty fun! Felt like I was there.

And the roles fitted perfectly for each character, even though you may have been a bit annoyed to be Rarity's butler xD

Did Celestia arrange the whole play?