Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cross-Dressing

Sepia-chan

here is me dressed in drag for Rocky Horror Picture Show (SFW)

for Rocky Horror Picture Show (SFW)

Rocky Horror Picture Show

Sir, there are not enough words for me to properly voice my approval of this. You are truly a hero amongst mankind. I salute you, and the world salutes you. Now let's do the time warp again!

I've been waiting for a thread like this! I absolutely love to cross-dress, I mainly do it for conventions but sometimes I just do so to boost my confidence. Dressing up as a male brings a sense of comfort to me, I feel like I can do anything as a man. However this has brought about my gender confusion even more into play.

• Brohoof 3

I do not cross-dress  but I cross-play. Cross-playing is where you cosplay someone of the other gender. My newest one that I am working on is actually Shining Armor. I am going to a con in february and he is my contest costume, cant wait.!

cross dressing  can be fun, especially for performing or convention purposes. in a performance, cross dressing can be quite amusing, in a convention its fun. i often dress in boys teeshirts for no reason (but i suppose that doesnt really count) and wear a black bowtie, which is technically a mens accessory. I think that if someone wants to crossdress normally, thats cool with me, its not hurting me or anyone else. 

I have no issues with it, though I don't partake in it at all.

... On second thought, I have been considering a wedding gown instead of a tux, and some girl stuff can look really cute.

Edited by Durandal
  • Brohoof 1

I loooove crossdressing :3c

I've been making myself look feminine while wearing guy's clothing but now that I'm away from home and have my own mailing address to send stuff to I'm definately gonna partake in it x3

So far I only bought myself a pair of striped purple armwarmers that I find myself wearing often, planning on getting a skirt to match it.

• Brohoof 1

I've been waiting for a thread like this! I absolutely love to cross-dress, I mainly do it for conventions but sometimes I just do so to boost my confidence. Dressing up as a male brings a sense of comfort to me, I feel like I can do anything as a man. However this has brought about my gender confusion even more into play.

If ye ever wish to talk things over concerning the confusion aspect, you can always feel free to hit me up and talk about it. Always willing to lend an ear or offer advice ^_^

So, some people mentioned cross play which I was actually wanting to mention something about but I forgot. That something is that my goal in life is to cross play as Hatsune Miku. Now you all know my life ambitions.

Cross dressers in this thread, rock on! (God fucking "rock on" sounds like such an 80's thing to say)

I loooove crossdressing :3c

I've been making myself look feminine while wearing guy's clothing but now that I'm away from home and have my own mailing address to send stuff to I'm definately gonna partake in it x3

So far I only bought myself a pair of striped purple armwarmers that I find myself wearing often, planning on getting a skirt to match it.

Sounds cute! Edited by Sepia-chan
  • Brohoof 3

@sepia (quote system is wierd on the browser on my tablet)

I always wanted to crossplay as toph from avatar, because everyone told me I'd make such a good toph x3

And thankiiii, I have a pic of me in my armwarmers I might post later :3c

I posted mine so you must, by law, post yours. Please Please Please Please....I imagine that it would be too kawaii for words :D :D :D :D

• Brohoof 1

@sepia (quote system is wierd on the browser on my tablet)

I always wanted to crossplay as toph from avatar, because everyone told me I'd make such a good toph x3

And thankiiii, I have a pic of me in my armwarmers I might post later :3c

yes please please post it do it do it

I might post some of my own cross dressing pictures if I can find a mobile app that can edit out my face.

Edit; you posted it yay

You're very cute and so are the arm warmers

This is my professional opinion :3

I think you could definitely pull off a skirt.

Edited by Sepia-chan

I find crossdressing to look very attractive and I've been wanting to start crossdressing for a while, I probably will bother doing it sometime soon.

This makes Dawn very happy. You and me shall cross dress together, and lets wear make up too. I'll be honest, I've always wanted wear some eyeliner xD 

This makes Dawn very happy. You and me shall cross dress together, and lets wear make up too. I'll be honest, I've always wanted wear some eyeliner xD 

No no no no no no make up is where I draw the line, you can do that if you want, but I'm not going for it, okay maybe just a little bit of eye-liner and shit like that, but I definitely wouldn't go for lipstick.

@sepia

Thankiii :3c

Well, at this point you're like the 100000000th person to tell me that I can pull off wearing a skirt and whatnot, so fuck it, I'll order up a skirt when I have some spare cash which should be soon. Just gotta buy my last college book first.

• Brohoof 2

No no no no no no make up is where I draw the line, you can do that if you want, but I'm not going for it, okay maybe just a little bit of eye-liner and shit like that, but I definitely wouldn't go for lipstick.

Yea... I wouldn't want to wear lipstick either. I'm okay with mascara though. Actually, that's as far as I'll go with make up. I wouldn't want to use any other kind of make up.

Yeah I'm not big on makeup either.

I'd definately give mascara, eyeliner and blush a try, nothing wrong with trying it :3c

I also want to paint my toe nails purple. My one friend said that I can use hers but she's all the way back home and I'm over here in college so yeh.

• Brohoof 1

I always wanted to crossplay as toph from avatar

The actual Toph or the actor from The Ember Island Players?

556030-actor_toph.jpg

That episode makes crossplaying as Toph incredibly easy.

If there's one Avatar character I'd love to crossplay as, it's June. Her outfit is epic:

water15-1050.jpg

I would respond in my own words, however, Eddie Izzard sums up my feels pretty well.

img-1823226-1-tumblr_mrlugrzqer1qzcakzo1 img-1823226-2-tumblr_mrlugrzqer1qzcakzo3

img-1823226-3-tumblr_mrlugrzqer1qzcakzo2 img-1823226-4-tumblr_mrlugrzqer1qzcakzo4

I don't wear dresses in particular, but the same logic applies. I do love this man.  :lol:

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 4

Oh you guys don't make me blush x3

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z337/darkwing17/WIN_20130905_182102_zps56860f16.jpg

That's me, I'm pretty sure I have the figure to put on a skirt, and heck maybe go all out. What do you guys think? x3

Hm. Yes. Yes. DiscordAnarchy approves of your arm warmers very much. I proclaim you as uber Kawaii and very awesome indeed!  :D:D

I only wear lipstick that's as black as my soul. :okiedokielokie:

*stares into oblivion and contemplates my purpose in life*  

I don't know anymore.

• Brohoof 2