Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Your saddest moments in Movies

Codelyy

The song Soon You'll Come Home from All Dogs Go To Heaven starring Judith Barsi.

That movie became very sad for after I found out that Judith Barsi was murdered by her own father between the time she did the voice recording and when it came out in the theaters.

OMG When dogs die in movies T_T
Like Marley & Me. I can't deal with that stuff. 

I remember when my 4th grade class watched Where the Red Fern Grows and my whole class was crying at the end. T_T 

Last movie moment I cried during was at the end of Les Miserables. Maybe it was the music. 

I actually didn't cry at the end of Toy Story 3. I did during two other parts, though. That would be Lotso's history and when Andy's toys hold hands. 

I cried at the hands holding part as well.  Another "Toy Story" moment that really got me:

I wonder if Bronies are more emotional about toys than the average person.

• Brohoof 1

The Australian Film Red Dog

Oh god when the red died I was bawling, and I never cry when it comes to movies.

It really pulled at the heart strings and it connected so well with so many Australians too, actually I found out the other day that the dog actor that played red died.

Again eyes bawling.

• Brohoof 1

I gotta agree with Rascal there. Generally I'm the same. I started to get misty eyed at the "have you seen John" scene but god damn when the dog actually died that absolutely killed me I'm not a crier in general but the 4-5 times I've watch this movie has put me in tears EVERY time.....in the manliest way possible of course >.> Seriously people if you haven't seen it watch this movie it's amazing