Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your best "impossible" gaming moments?

Reiki Knight 13

On 2023-08-23 at 8:48 AM, Antiyonder said:

Oops.  When I first posted, I though the thread was about the things we felt were impossible VS impossible moments we overcame.

So disregard my Mario RPG comment.😅

Oh, your profile picture reminded me of a recent impossible moment in Pokemon Go: I got a shiny Bliztle, and a Shiny Ponyta in about a 3 hour timeframe :mlp_yeehaa:. Good for one collecting horses in Pokemon Go :ticking:

On 2023-08-23 at 7:48 AM, Antiyonder said:

Oops.  When I first posted, I though the thread was about the things we felt were impossible VS impossible moments we overcame.

So disregard my Mario RPG comment.😅

Nah, it's fine. "Impossible" in quotes implied those two things - the moments we thought were impossible but still beat anyway.

@Megas I just beat it again two days ago. But if you've found the Death Ring, I wouldn't recommend using it alone. The Dominus Agony glyph is definitely the lesser of two evils, but with the Death Ring equipped, you won't get instakilled, so it's a good strat for killing tough bosses. 

Edited by Sasoriman

1 hour ago, Sasoriman said:

Nah, it's fine. "Impossible" in quotes implied those two things - the moments we thought were impossible but still beat anyway.

@Megas I just beat it again two days ago. But if you've found the Death Ring, I wouldn't recommend using it alone. The Dominus Agony glyph is definitely the lesser of two evils, but with the Death Ring equipped, you won't get instakilled, so it's a good strat for killing tough bosses. 

Pretty much yeah. Impossible as in it was literally impossible or that it simply felt impossible. Either one is fine.

• 2 months later...

Getting all 64 Kerotans in MGS3(as well as all the Yoshi's in MGS3D as they moved them around). Whoever decided to put them in the bike sections deserves to be castrated

7 hours ago, Megas said:

Getting all 64 Kerotans in MGS3(as well as all the Yoshi's in MGS3D as they moved them around). Whoever decided to put them in the bike sections deserves to be castrated

Metal gear solid 3 /3D or is this a different title abbreviation I take it?

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

Metal gear solid 3 /3D or is this a different title abbreviation I take it?

Yeah, I'm talking Metal Gear Solid 3

20 minutes ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

Haven't played the game in a LONG LOOOOOO G time I did t realize the game had yoshis in it 

Yoshis are exclusively for the 3DS version of the game, that’s probably why 

32 minutes ago, Megas said:

Yoshis are exclusively for the 3DS version of the game, that’s probably why 

Ah yes Nintendo needing to give themselves a other pat on the back and reference lol.

We get you wanna update Mario and Yoshi stuff. 

At this point I'm beginning to think all of Peach's "kidnappings" are just Bowser getting some princess booty calls in. 

"Hey, Peach, what do you say to being kidnapped this Thursday for a week on the beach?"

Like 1st one sure that's a kidnapping but after like the what 59th time or so something is going on behind the scenes with those two lol.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Beating the whole Bully: Scholarship Edition story without a single fail, and that was 7 years ago when first did it, quite impressive for someone like me who’s not usually god-tier at certain video games, then again I’ve played the game a lot before to know certain mechanics and tricks to pull off such an achievement.