Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Quilled Inc

So, I've got a predicament......  I don't have cable/satellite/anything that can connect to the Hub on TV.

Now, last year I was able to subscribe to the 7th season of Doctor Who on iTunes, is it possible to do something like that with MLP: FIM Season 4?  I couldn't find anything when I searched it in the iTunes store but maybe I wasn't doing it right....

And if not through iTunes, is there any other way where I could keep up with the episodes online?  Preferably as they are released (or even better, streamed)?

Thanks ahead of time!

There are plenty of other methods to watch the newest episodes of MLP:FiM if you don't have cable. Most of them are detailed in this thread; it's worth perusing to find a nice way of keeping up to date with recent releases.

I would recommend joining a live stream showing the episode; there's normally a bustling chat box to go along with it, allowing you to discuss events as they happen. It does make it quite fun :)

There are plenty of other methods to watch the newest episodes of MLP:FiM if you don't have cable. Most of them are detailed in this thread; it's worth perusing to find a nice way of keeping up to date with recent releases.

I would recommend joining a live stream showing the episode; there's normally a bustling chat box to go along with it, allowing you to discuss events as they happen. It does make it quite fun :)

Gee how did I not see that thread -_-

Awesome, thanks a tonne!  Very resourceful, haha!!  I was really hoping for some kind of chat-enabled live stream, thanks!!!

I was just wondering, doesn't iTunes add the episodes the same day they air? I would really like to know because I buy my episodes on my iPad. If that's not true, that's fine, ill just watch it on The Hub. just wanted to know for curiosity's sake. Thank you :)

As for your question, I found several episodes on YouTube when I first started watching. Try looking there.

@, i suggest youtube. even though you can't find all of Doctor Who on there (glad to see another fan though :D ), you can find a majority of the mlp:fim episodes, sometimes even the same day! that's how i've watched all my episodes. well, when i watch them for the first time. i think i've only seen maybe 6 episodes on tv. if you want, i can message you the youtube links for episodes when they come out. 

• Brohoof 1

Youtube,...thats the only way i can watch it XD, usually it takes maybe a day before the episodes get on youtube, so thats the only flaw but hey, it's free and usually good.

@, i suggest youtube. even though you can't find all of Doctor Who on there (glad to see another fan though :D ), you can find a majority of the mlp:fim episodes, sometimes even the same day! that's how i've watched all my episodes. well, when i watch them for the first time. i think i've only seen maybe 6 episodes on tv. if you want, i can message you the youtube links for episodes when they come out. 

Sounds good to me, haha!  I'll see if I can find a Youtuber who uploads the episodes as they come and subscribe to them, I guess!  If I don't find anything come the release of the 4th season I'll be sure to send you a PM!

• Brohoof 1

Equestria Daily uploads each new episode in 1080p and links to it on the blog(as well as many other people, there might a dozen copies of each new episode up on Youtube at once) 

you can normally get a more rubbish version uploaded on youtube the day of release.

People normally do live internet streaming on Sync tube as well :) (check reddit for a list of streams)

• Brohoof 1

you can normally get a more rubbish version uploaded on youtube the day of release.

People normally do live internet streaming on Sync tube as well smile.png (check reddit for a list of streams)

It's usually up from EqD within a couple hours, and in 1080p HD. I think the only thing I watched streamed was the Wedding because that was a special episode. 

It wasn't until just recently that I found out I had The Hub on my TV, I was easily able to get by with Youtube for watching full episodes. Even when Equestria Daily doesn't have the links, you can find full videos without much effort by searching through Youtube.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone here know if there's a place where Season 4 will be livestreaming in HD this year? Xyro, the person who has streamed and uploaded episodes in 1080p for previous seasons, officially resigned from his position after Season 3, and I'm not sure who's going to be filling in his shoes for this upcoming season. If anyone knows who will, I would really like to know.

There will probably be other people streaming Season 4, as long as they make sure to credit Hasbro for you know the copyright things. So, I think there will be a stream for Season 4.

Well, I just got to...

Buy the channel, support The Hub Network. You won't, I won't, and lots of other people won't for various reasons, but I still have to say it.

I'll compensate that I can't get the channel, to buy lots of Hasbro made toys... Yeey. toys.

Most of the time i just watch the episode wonce they get to youtube. though with the tighter copyright police on youtube you'd have to be fast. though I get the episodes later from other sources.

Most of the time i just watch the episode wonce they get to youtube. though with the tighter copyright police on youtube you'd have to be fast. though I get the episodes later from other sources.

Well here lies the problem, Xyro was also the one in charge of getting the episodes up on YouTube in high quality. And I have not the slightest clue who will be taking his position in that department either.

There will probably be other people streaming Season 4, as long as they make sure to credit Hasbro for you know the copyright things. So, I think there will be a stream for Season 4.

I'm aware that there are various other sources that will be streaming the episodes, I don't question that. I do however question who will be in charge of streaming them in HD, since almost all the other streams are in relatively low quality.

Edited by SeanWebcom

Hmm... I'd wait a few hours, download a HD episode and then watch it. Very few streams are HD. And besides, downloading the episodes allows you to watch it without the need of the Internet and that stupid Youtube. :/

I think littel pony on youtube will be doing it in hd she did 1-3 in it but her compleat work on seson 3 her vid broke for some reson so she doing individel ones but i not saying she will be the go to streamer. But i am exsited to finde out who will on youtube keep in minde i just gussing.

Hello everypony! I'm in a bit of a bind. You see, I want to watch the new season on the hub, and do the marathon and questionair cast before and after the release, but I can't find a working livestream anywhere. Can somepony please tell me where I can find a working livestream link to the hub?

P.S. I live down under, which makes it impossible for me to aquire the hub for my T.V

P.P.S. I'm not sure if there is already a topic like this, I couldn't find one...unsure.png

I'm in the exact some position, and tried to find a stream like this, but to no avail.

(I live in Australia too)

I know if you've got Foxtel, Boomerang seems to be the Hub equal. It is about 70% Hasbro shows - including My Little Pony; not sure if it airs at the same time though.

When MLP's 4th season premieres, I'll be away from home. I'll have internet, but will not have access to a tv with the hub. Does anyone know if I can find a stream of the premiere online, or something else I can watch it on? Thank you in advance for any info.

• Brohoof 1