Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

looking for friends

Away

Well, I've been a member here for a few months now but I don't seem to be making that many friends here. I've messaged people in the past but it sometimes felt as if they weren't all too interested in chatting.

So I'm looking for anypony who actually wants to talk and hopefully become friends with me. And when I say "friends", I mean people that I connect to and talk to on a regular basis. People that I can grow to love and care about. I'm looking more specifically for people who like to talk mostly about ponies since I'm still so obsessed with the show. But don't worry, I also like to talk a bit about some other stuff as well.

You can message me here right here on the forums or add me on Skype. My Skype username is LatinoChurro. I'm very friendly and would love to make some new friends. So don't be hesitant. I promise I don't bite. :)

Oh, and I usually don't take calls on Skype because I'm really shy in person. But once I get to know you well enough, maybe we could chat then. But until then I would just like to stick to messages.

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 6

Hey, LatinoChurro! They say friendship is magic, so I would be more than happy to be your friend. I'm always up for adding some new buddies to my friends list, but more than that, I always like chit-chatting with people. ^.^

I can't promise I'm the most exciting person as far personal interests and things like that go, but I try to be as sociable and friendly as possible. Like you, I really enjoy talking about ponies, so if that's mostly what you want to chat about, I'm totally game. The forum activity has been slower than molasses as of late, so it might be fun to strike up some conversations with people more often, as I don't exactly get messaged a whole lot. However, I always make an effort to keep in touch with people who do like to message me. I always feel like I have to have the last word, so if that doesn't annoy you at all, we'll be fine. :lol:

I think a lot of people here want to chat and make friends, but they're too shy to take up the initiative. Or, maybe that's just my problem. xP

• Brohoof 3

Hey, LatinoChurro! They say friendship is magic, so I would be more than happy to be your friend. I'm always up for adding some new buddies to my friends list, but more than that, I always like chit-chatting with people. ^.^

I can't promise I'm the most exciting person as far personal interests and things like that go, but I try to be as sociable and friendly as possible. Like you, I really enjoy talking about ponies, so if that's mostly what you want to chat about, I'm totally game. The forum activity has been slower than molasses as of late, so it might be fun to strike up some conversations with people more often, as I don't exactly get messaged a whole lot. However, I always make an effort to keep in touch with people who do like to message me. I always feel like I have to have the last word, so if that doesn't annoy you at all, we'll be fine. :lol:

I think a lot of people here want to chat and make friends, but they're too shy to take up the initiative. Or, maybe that's just my problem. xP

OMG Hi! And thank you so much. :D I'll message you right now. *squee*

• Brohoof 3

lol if you wanted to talk send me a message! I'll talk with you about well anything just got to send me that message. I'm not at work, or out buying MLP stuff I'm here and watching MLP so by all means message me! and we are friends and have be for oh man I don't know how long lol just you never send me any messages.

• Brohoof 1

Hey, I'm always up for making new friends. Why not? Just a heads-up, though. I'm not what you would call "normal"... And as well, my talks don't normally tend to go outiside of my fandoms (and sometimes my views on gender roles in society, but I digress).

Shoot me a message if you want me to add you, or just reply. If you reply, though, I'd recommend you quote so I'll see it... ^^;

• Brohoof 1

lol if you wanted to talk send me a message! I'll talk with you about well anything just got to send me that message. I'm not at work, or out buying MLP stuff I'm here and watching MLP so by all means message me! and we are friends and have be for oh man I don't know how long lol just you never send me any messages.

Hey, I'm always up for making new friends. Why not? Just a heads-up, though. I'm not what you would call "normal"... And as well, my talks don't normally tend to go outiside of my fandoms (and sometimes my views on gender roles in society, but I digress).

Shoot me a message if you want me to add you, or just reply. If you reply, though, I'd recommend you quote so I'll see it... ^^;

Thanks you guys so much. :) I'll message you both soon. Thanks again.

• Brohoof 1

Well, you seem to be a nice person and I'm not really talking to a whole lot of people from this forum at the moment so why not? :P

I'm sure you've gotten a lot of pm's already, but I'm here if you want more peeps to talk to ^^

• Brohoof 1

Guess what?

One of the most talkative ponies on the site saw this message!! (Believe me, sometimes I blabber like anything!)

If you havnt already got heaps of new friends from this post, I can chat too. Love making new friends ^__^

See ya around

• Brohoof 2

Guess what?

One of the most talkative ponies on the site saw this message!! (Believe me, sometimes I blabber like anything!)

If you havnt already got heaps of new friends from this post, I can chat too. Love making new friends ^__^

See ya around

I confirm. She is very talkative xD 

Also message from me is coming as well! ^^

• Brohoof 2

Well, you seem to be a nice person and I'm not really talking to a whole lot of people from this forum at the moment so why not? tongue.png

I'm sure you've gotten a lot of pm's already, but I'm here if you want more peeps to talk to ^^

Guess what?

See ya around

I confirm. She is very talkative xD 

Also message from me is coming as well! ^^

Thank you all so much for your hospitality. I have a good feeling we're gonna be great friends. :D

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...