Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shine

Whirled.com is one of my favourite websites.  It's a virtual reality site in which all items are user-created, and users can list items they've created in the "shop," where they can be purchased by other users for the site's virtual currency, "coins."

As a long-time Whirled user, I have uploaded and listed many shop items, including animated "avatars," which are the characters that walk around on the screen and can have different actions and "states" programmed into them.

I'm currently working on an avatar project that I think my fellow bronies will quite enjoy.  

If I can get the coding figured out, I should soon be releasing my Configurable Brony avatar, a MLP-style character which can be edited by the user after purchase and will include several different colour and style options for mane, tail, wings, horn, eye, and cutie mark, as well as different species options and even a "Fluffle Puff" mane.

Want to see a preview of some of the different options?  Look in the spoiler section below.  :b

post-19482-0-43123300-1379619319_thumb.png

post-19482-0-81005800-1379619465.png

post-19482-0-06337400-1379619748.png

post-19482-0-24655500-1379619920_thumb.png

Critiques?  Questions?  If anypony has any suggestions for additional options or wishes to add me as a friend on Whirled, those comments are welcome here.  c:

It looks pretty good actually. I can see that you have been doing this for a while since your art looks very good, however I must say I am not really a fan of the idea of making art by putting already drawn body parts together ^^ That's why I don't like pony creator.

But you're a good artist :)

• Brohoof 1

It looks pretty good actually. I can see that you have been doing this for a while since your art looks very good, however I must say I am not really a fan of the idea of making art by putting already drawn body parts together ^^ That's why I don't like pony creator.

But you're a good artist :)

Gracias for the compliment.  c:

In terms of just art, I do agree with you that it's kind of lame to use pre-made parts, but since this is for a game and going to be animated, it kind of has to be.  

Basically, when the user first buys the avatar, it will just look like a regular white alicorn (the second picture in the "spoiler" section is the default setting when in the "flying" state), but then he will be able to choose from those different options to change the character's appearance.