Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Sunrise in Kemare't: A Pony Ancient Egypt RP OOC

EP1C N3RD

Hello there, if you're reading this you've probably have stumbled upon this RP thread. Well anyway I'd better get on to the plotimg-1874513-1-happy.png . The plot and setting basically take place in Ancient Egypt but with ponies and a twist. This isn't canon at all all so the countries in this universe are Ponyfied version's of the Middle East, Hence no "Canterlot" or " Mainland Equestria". In this RP the vast majority of the theocratic kingdom is made up of desert but there will be a river going through named the "Hile "( Until I can come up with a better name). The river is going to be the life and soul of the country and from above the banks of the river will flourish with green plants. At the top of the country will be the river delta ( If you don't know what that means look it up) and it will be a "Jungle" and it will be very fertile, much like the Nile delta in real life. The river floods annually every year and is one of the biggest celebration's in the region. Anyway let's get down to the good stuff. The old Pharoah of the kingdom dies and a new Pharoah ( an Alicorn) will become leader and there is a peasant revolt due to the river not flooding for a mysterious reason and that's is just the starter plot. Let's get down the rules and they are not THAT difficult to follow.

1. No Alicorns UNLESS I approve of it

2. NO godmodding at all and no exceptions to that rule

3. You aren't expected to talk like Shakespeare but at least have some decent grammar and no text speak.

4. You're not expected to have an Ancient Egyptian OC but do some minor "tweaks" to fit with the story.

5. This is going to be the " hardest" rule to follow but here it is. You have to have an Ancient Egyptian sounding name. IT DOES not have to be authentic it just has to sound like it. There is a user that you can talk to that find you a name. Also the name change ONLY APPLIES to THIS PARTICULAR RP DON'T change it PERNAMENTLY.

6. Follow all rules from above.

Now that you've read the plot and rules let's go down to the player list.

1. -- Thunder Bolt--

2. Brain Drain

3. Shaymin

4. Epic Harmony

I will not be participating in this RP due to my bad grammar ( you've seen it above) but nevertheless I will be the leader of this RP.  So to finalize this whole thing, please join it will be fun and we have cupcakes. Hope to see you guy'simg-1874513-2-wink.png .

I hope none of the participants got "lost" trying to find this particular thread.

If anybody cares I am going to create the actual roleplay thread very soon. Probably about Friday. It's weird that I'm practically talking to my selfhappy.png .

Link to RP thread:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/74619-sunrise-in-kemaret-a-pony-ancient-egypt-rp/

Edited by EP1C N3RD

@@Brain Drain, @, @,

It looks like this is going to be the new "official" OOC thread for our ancient Egypt RP, since it has the new name. 

For any new players: I can provide an ancient Egyptian name for your OC to use (no need to change bios of pre-existing characters) and "consult" with you on tweaks to your character back-stories to fit with this RP.

@[member=EP1C N3RD],

When are we starting? xc

To be honest with you, It seems like 75% of you are ready and you all probably know what the plot is ,  so what that means I'll probably start it by today. derpy_emoticon2.png

I'm ready to start.

Well I finally did it and started it here's the link:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/74619-sunrise-in-kemaret-a-pony-ancient-egypt-rp/#

@[member=EP1C N3RD],

When are we starting? xc

Well here's the link to the RP Lets see who starts first

http://mlpforums.com/topic/74619-sunrise-in-kemaret-a-pony-ancient-egypt-rp/#