Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

For those of us who are students, what are you experiences of the accommodation?

Planty

Hey everyone!

Now seen as I have just gotten into a new house for my 2nd year at uni, I was just wondering what all your experiences are of living in student/rented/halls accommodation while at university (or just stories involving this in general)!

Well for the first year and a half I was commuting for an hour everyday which was a pain in the flank for sure, but at least I didn't have the horrors of dorm life (or so people tell me it sucks). This semester I started living in student apartments with 3 other roommates, all of which are bronies I've known for almost a year who were tired of either commuting or living in dorms with random roommates. It's actually been pretty awesome for me, especially since we all get our own bathrooms and they went pretty wild with MLP posters in the living room lol.

Oh dear... I've lived with my brother, his wife and child; I lived in dorms; I lived and live in apartment I'm renting. And seriously, it all depends on POV. Living with bro was awesome, although I felt like a burden to them. Living in dorm... Hah. That was funny. I think in one semester I had 7 different roommates. Because... well, really various reasons. Few were cool, few I didn't even get to know, and few were simply TERRIBLE.

As for now, I'll be renting the same apartment 2nd year in a row and I'm the only one staying. So I have the privilege of dictating the rules :] Especially that I'm a bit older than others here. Just... too bad things at Uni are not working out currently and I might be forced to drop it and search for job. Starting to think going to University wasn't really my call and I should have focused on languages. But it's too late already :/