request shop Bababa's animation request thread

lardbobobo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bababa, I believe this request shop is only once a week, i guess, but if isn't, i can make another request?

I love animated signatures eauwigriawlkehjaw

You can request them all you want. These give me practice and really help me out a lot when it comes to puppet animation which I'm not really an expert in so basically the more the merrier.

It might take a bit for me to get one up and running with that awesome list though.

You can request them all you want. These give me practice and really help me out a lot when it comes to puppet animation which I'm not really an expert in so basically the more the merrier.

It might take a bit for me to get one up and running with that awesome list though.

No problem, my second request is almost equal to the first, but a little bit crazy:

brush_your_teeth_by_mixermike622-d4buqbm

To match the picture, the text can be like:

"You spin me round, Like a record"

Or maybe:

"Running in the 90's"

Edited by Blue Arctic

Ok, I got a good idea for a signature smile.png

Here are some references to my OC:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nzi7z5hsaag8lko/Tech%20Reel.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dvr2nyieawq9kk0/Tech%20Reel%20Sketches.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pkuujsuw6igi809/TR%20pose.png

So, he does this if front of a laptop - http://goo.gl/MK7zNs

The laptop says there is no internet.

Then he does this - http://goo.gl/1t5rrX

What do you think? Is it too complicated?

Edited by ReelyRandom

Hail to thee, Great Lord Bababa! I come here asking for an animated siggy request. So, if you'll bear with me, here are the instructions:

I'd like the size to be the standard for non-donors (I don't remember what it is, so I hope you do)

Vectors include two copies of this gif of dancing Discord on both sides of the sig:discord__s_dance_animation_by_mattyhex-d

And in between them is the text "Rebel Without A Cause" in any font of your choosing. You can also pick the background. Whatever fits this sig will be fine by me.

Many thanks, Great Lord, and all the best! :)

Edited by Firebolt Blitz

Is this thing still open? If yes, lemme request sumthin.

So uh, my OC (that one on my avatar) is a unicorn who's obsessed in flying. His talent is wind magic, and he likes to use it to burst from one place to another in a short period of time. You know, air bender thingy. Can I have an animation of him... like this?

gnZ8HKe.gif

You get the idea. That gif is in slow motion, so can you please make it faster? You can keep the sword and coat on my avatar if you want. :3

By the way, here's the reference of my OC. The one on my avatar, the mane is kinda off.

sky_warden_by_azureskywarden-d6gd0hy.png

Thank you in advance.

@@Grand_Finale, alright alright alright alright, signature update time! This one went a little bit different from what I originally had in mind and I'm pretty sure you had in mind something completely different lol, so if you don't like it I'll remake it because I know how much it sucks to receive something you don't like but here you go anyway

post-3194-0-69503800-1380442221.gif

I have no clue why I decided to put them on the moon or put Rarity in it at all but okay then!

Next up is whoever is next in line lol

Edited by Lord Bababa

@@Grand_Finale, alright alright alright alright, signature update time! This one went a little bit different from what I originally had in mind and I'm pretty sure you had in mind something completely different lol, so if you don't like it I'll remake it because I know how much it sucks to receive something you don't like but here you go anyway

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.gif

I have no clue why I decided to put them on the moon or put Rarity in it at all but okay then!

Next up is whoever is next in line lol

Dawwwww, I love it :D not to only figure out how to use it... Anyway, thanks so much, it's ADOWABLE :D here are some random words for you

Well this seems like a really interesting request thread. 

I think I shall make a request for the great Lord Bababa.

It's actually a really simple request.

All I would really like is if you could make something like my sig but with a few major differences of course.

img-1783425-5-H1e96nB.jpg

So here's the following differences that I would want for my new sig in comparison to the one I currently have.

• Only the crystal Pinkie Pie. That would the only pony vector I'd want on there.
  • Animate her to where she would slightly dim out and disappear for a second, then reappear. 
  • Have a similar kind of starry background. Not this one though. Something different, unique. Cosmic-y! :P
  • Animate it to where all the stars would twinkle, and add a few animated shooting stars along with that as well.
  • No text.
  • 600 x 100 in dimensions. 

So if you can do all that, then great! :D

Good luck Lord Bababa!

@@Tenor Octave99, alrighty signature update time! This one's for Tenor Octave and you know, I had it so that a page in her book would flip periodically but for god knows why it refuses to export so I dunno about this one. There's a certain flavor to it that I just think is, well, missing. I'll have to either find the issue later or I'll just make you a new one altogether one of these days!

post-3194-0-09815400-1380517766.gif

So anyhoo, I would normally fix it but yikes like 16 requests and while normally I could get to them in a timely fashion my life has been kind of strange lately. I'm not talking about the three other animation projects I'm in that are taking up some of my time (and only one of them is offering any guaranteed pay lol) but just life in general soooo I'm really gonna try my best to get these out there and done but don't get too heart broken if it takes a little bit.

So anyway, I think next is Champion's sig so I'll get to that.

@@Lord Bababa, so uh, is this thread for animated signature or animation in general? I mean, I would like to use them as my avatar, but signature is okay. Just asking. 

Animation in general. Go ahead and suggest anything or hell if you even just want me to draw some stupid crap I can do that, too!

Infact, if you want me to request a video of me pouring a milkshake on my head I will be glad to comply!

Animation in general. Go ahead and suggest anything or hell if you even just want me to draw some stupid crap I can do that, too!

post-10241-0-32041100-1358517311.jpg

den I uld lyk a unicorn ridin' a dregon wich breeths reinbow with xtra swag. put it on olive oil, tek da feet n let it swim eroun tree times, toad style, please

Cool then. Square size, please. The size is up to you. I can always resize it for my avatar. Be waiting. :3

I don't mean to make you any more busy, but if you could make one for me, that'd be fantastic. blush.png Since I became a doner I've wanted a 600x200 one. yay.png

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is just Fluttershy doing her cute dance with epic strobe pink and yellow seizure lights in the background. (Doesn't actually need to be so fast it causes seizures. yay.png)

Anyway, if you accept, I'm forever in your debt. :D

fluttershy_dance_by_wafflesincluded-d4md

@@Lightning Fluttershy, I could actually probably whip this up reaaaaaallly friggin' fast as that isn't much at all. Want any special text or anything to be in there?

Well, I just have one question. Is swearing allowed in signatures? It's been so long since I've actually had a custom one that I've forgotten. yay.png

Well, I just have one question. Is swearing allowed in signatures? It's been so long since I've actually had a custom one that I've forgotten. yay.png

I doubt it aaas I think it was me who had EFF YOU in a signature and got yelled at or something, but uh I could always censor it out a bit. That makes it look funnier, anyway.

I doubt it aaas I think it was me who had EFF YOU in a signature and got yelled at or something, but uh I could always censor it out a bit. That makes it look funnier, anyway.

"Lighting Flutters here to f*ck your sh*t up"

Is that censored enough, if not, do you think you could come up with some kinda of adaption for it?

@@Lightning Fluttershy, assuming your still online, I made something and then only after I made it did I realize I forgot to put in more strobe lights and more insanity and also kind of added to your quote thinking that's what you said for some dumb reason! But I dunno, if you really want them I'll go back as it won't take long at all. what kept on happening is I just made it too fast to the point where it hurt my own eyes which is totally freaking awesome but I don't think they'd like it on the forums.

aaaaaand now that I look at it outside of my programs, something terrible happened with the quality. Lemme see if I can fix that up

actually yeah no this one sucks hang on I have a much better one coming out in just a second

Edited by Lord Bababa

@Lightning Fluttershy, assuming your still online, I made something and then only after I made it did I realize I forgot to put in more strobe lights and more insanity and also kind of added to your quote thinking that's what you said for some dumb reason! But I dunno, if you really want them I'll go back as it won't take long at all. what kept on happening is I just made it too fast to the point where it hurt my own eyes which is totally freaking awesome but I don't think they'd like it on the forums.
I don't mean to be a pest, but do you think faster lights would be okay? Just a little. :P And yeah, preferably the text I put please. Sorry for being so nitpicky! blush.png

@@Lightning Fluttershy, alright alright alright hate to spam you to death with mesages and spam this chat with posts of my own, but I just remade the whole thing a lot more minimalist and I think its funnier to look at and is actually much better in general. No clue why I decided to try and make the first one in a program that's not even for animation but yeah

post-3194-0-19478800-1380524141.gif

Sorry for the first one that one's just... euugh I'm gonna delete that and pretend it never happened

Edited by Lord Bababa