Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Bababa's animation request thread

lardbobobo

Howdy there my name is Lord Bababa AKA Professor Tor Coolguy aaaand I am a wannabe professional animator guy thing and even though I'm doing like twenty million projects right now, I think doing some small little signatures to the side would be absolutely awesome.

Can I show you some of my work before you suggest a signature? Yeah sure, here's a couple example sigs that I already did.

img-1882090-1-800607df42.gif

img-1882090-1-a35b71c36b.gif

post-3194-0-69503800-1380442221.gif
post-3194-0-09815400-1380517766.gif

Now then, here's how I'm gonna do this. You literally tell me what to make. You can be super specific as to what you want which is BOOORING, or you could put some suspense and surprise into it by just giving me some terms or whatever to use. Case in point, Mr. Gary Oak just gave me the terms "do something very Trixie" aaaand I came up with that little Trixie thing up there! But if you really wanna get specific and tell me to animate, say, Twilight eating sandwiches like a fatty fat fat I can do that.

So yeah go ahead and just suggest me some stuff and I'll get to whatever one I wanna get to. blarghiblarghblargh yeah.

- FUN EDIT -

Okay so just for clarification, I haven't forgotten about you guys buuuuuuut I've been kind of busy because as we all know life sucks but I swear to god I will get to this again ASAP!

I did pour a milkshake on my head for the sake of providing a filler thing, but I forgot to hit the record button on my webcam so god damn it. I will say though that what I've done so far in here isn't really up to par with what I'm capable of so expect things to be 4000 times more awesome from this point on!

FUN TO DO LIST

1. RD92's super smexy rainbow dash fun fun fun
  2. Bronyette's Pixie Dust laying in a field of clouds
  3. LittleRawr's Luna chillin' out relaxin and actin' all cool under the moon
  4. Shaymin's super serious Shaymin signature that has Shaymin in it where Shaymin's being all Shaymin
  5. Braeburn eating a burger
  6. Lily's Rainbow Dash swaggin' swag signature
  7. Ashley's pinkie pie blargh
  8. DaReapers Scootaloo fun
  9. What's his name's OC running which lol that one's gonna be easy as pie
  10.  Emerald's OC crying with Fluttershy or something like that I'unno
  11. Blue Arctic signature mk. II
  12. Reely's funny ass nerd moment that we all have
  13. Pinkie Pie's trotting party fun time signature
  14. Firebolt's Dancing Discord Fun Rebel Without a Cause time thing
  15. Sky Warden's jetpack airbending joyride
  16. ASH KETCHUM SUCKING AT CATCHING A CHARIZARD AND HE SUBSEQUENTLY DIES
  17. Dsanders' weird gypsie pinkie pie IN SPAAAAAAAAACE

Now then, upon Cider's request for me to do an animated youtube thing for him I guess I will turn this thread into a fun little challenge thread as well. If by any chance you want me to animate some stupid crap, and I accept the challenge or request, I shall put it in here and will get to it once I have the time! YOU'RE ALL ON!

ALTERNATE CHALLENGES

1.Animated youtube Intro for that ciderjack person thing

2. Music video for some brony named Otarine

Edited by Lord Bababa

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give it a try! Would you mind making a signature with sweetiebot, or if you can't find her just go with gummy. I would like my name in it, and you can go from there :D just making it the normal size would be nice too, tell me if you want any more details :D

hello i think that you are really good at this and that you could have a carrer in animated cartoons or somthin but you could do alot of things with that kind of talent. o can you make a twighlight one for me with my name in it if you can that would be awsomeimg-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

hello i think that you are really good at this and that you could have a carrer in animated cartoons or somthin but you could do alot of things with that kind of talent. o can you make a twighlight one for me with my name in it if you can that would be awsomeimg-1882151-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

I'm smelly!

Er, I'll get to work once I get Grand Finale's done, anyway. They'll be cool though and if they suck I'll redo them.

Edited by Lord Bababa

Howdy there my name is Lord Bababa AKA Professor Tor Coolguy aaaand I am a wannabe professional animator guy thing and even though I'm doing like twenty million projects right now, I think doing some small little signatures to the side would be absolutely awesome.

Can I show you some of my work before you suggest a signature? Not really because my stuff is either not finished or it is under nondisclosure fun. Now that being said, I did make a signature for Mr. Gary Oak aka Tricksy and there's like five different people using that exact same signature so I'm guessing it's pretty good. This is it, btw

img-1882090-1-a35b71c36b.gif

Now then, here's how I'm gonna do this. You literally tell me what to make. You can be super specific as to what you want which is BOOORING, or you could put some suspense and surprise into it by just giving me some terms or whatever to use. Case in point, Mr. Gary Oak just gave me the terms "do something very Trixie" aaaand I came up with that little thing up there! But if you really wanna get specific and tell me to animate, say, Twilight eating sandwiches like a fatty fat fat I can do that.

So yeah go ahead and just suggest me some stuff and I'll get to whatever one I wanna get to. blarghiblarghblargh yeah.

Here is my character Pixie Dust:

http://animeculture.deviantart.com/art/Pixie-Dust-400242336

If you could, use the one in the top left. I would like her to be laying in a field with the clouds moving slowly past in the background. :3 If you would want to of course. img-1882647-2-laugh.png

Or really any kind of puppet animation would be aweeeesome~ if you want to just go wild. Goofy matches her character.

Edited by Bronyette

Animated signatures? And they look good? 

Count me in! :D

I'd like something with Luna looking peaceful. Something with the night sky would be preferable, but if you can't do that, then whatever you think is best.

@@Lord Bababa,

Sounds interesting~

Okay, I have a choice for you.

Do something with the Pokemon Shaymin (HAS to have a serious tone to it)

Or do a Signature of Nightmare Moon and Trixie beside each other in the middle of the signature. And make a gif out of it.

Do you do OC's or is it just actual characters from the series. Either way I'm going to request one because I'm tired of not having a signature.

Oh trust me I can do OCs pretty easily, as that's what I'm doing to do with Grand and her Sweetie Bot. Any brony that says puppets are hard to edit into OCs happens to be lying.

Edited by Lord Bababa

@, Hah, not a problem, dude! Infact hell that'd make things easier for me because I don't have to animate them myself! Infact jeez I might kind of break the rules and make that one the first one because that shouldn't take much time at all.

Bababa, I would like to request an animated gif from you. I want a Braeburn eating......A HAMBURGER. If thats too much then Breaburn doing the dance Psy did in his video, Gentleman. Thanks in advance and get some sleep.

I want a Braeburn eating......A HAMBURGER.

Holy mother of god this is the most brilliant thing I have ever heard in the name of ever. I am going to love doing this one once I do every other person on the list

Hi there, can you please a signature of Rainbow Dash kicking back on a cloud or something looking as awesome as ever? Anything you think will suit her will look fine and your animation is amazing!

Edited by ~Glimmer Lily~

Beep beeep! first animated signature is done, and it was the one I thought would be the easiest. @, this one is for you. I thought it would be the easiest because I didn't have to animate anything on my own but it turned out to be a little harder because I had to learn how to use after effects and photoshop and all that fun jazz BUT, I think it turned out well. Here you go!

img-1884751-1-800607df42.gif

Be sure to tell me what you think!

Next up, is to actually do the things in line! Sooo the sweetie bot one's next!

Edited by Lord Bababa

Beep beeep! first animated signature is done, and it was the one I thought would be the easiest. @, this one is for you. I thought it would be the easiest because I didn't have to animate anything on my own but it turned out to be a little harder because I had to learn how to use after effects and photoshop and all that fun jazz BUT, I think it turned out well. Here you go!

800607df42.gif

Be sure to tell me what you think!

My god! Is very cool!! I'm going to die, so many cool things that I see!!!

udhagwelk *heartattack* *dies*  

I don't know how  express what I feel. I'm so happy!

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_h6j7pkl_1_.g

Oh wow, you're like one of those people from MLP Chat (I'm that idiot mod Ashley if you're wondering)
Could I have a signature similar to Blue Arctic's except with Pinkie Pie and the text Pinkie Pie? Thanks in advance ^^;

Oh wow, you're like one of those people from MLP Chat (I'm that idiot mod Ashley if you're wondering)

Could I have a signature similar to Blue Arctic's except with Pinkie Pie and the text Pinkie Pie? Thanks in advance ^^;

Oh ha, that one's so extremely easy I might just go ahead and do it reaaaaallly freaking fast as I still have most of the source files from Blue Arctic's up and running.

Also sorry for everyone else in here who is waiting I'm doing my other fun animation stuff right now I will get to you whenever I freaking can I would like to have at the very least three signatures done in one day preferably more if I can.

You threatened us earlier only reason I'm asking, i dont have and idea what I would want only know it has to be Scootaloo have fun. If you take it thank you in advance

I DID threaten you guys earlier and I am so proud I did! This thread would have never been this big if I didn't make all sorts of BS claims that I had ties to the mafia!

Scootaloo's secretly best pony, so I can totally do this.

If you wouldn't mind, I would like you to do a signature of my OC, Blasted Nova.

It doesn't need to be anything major. But if you could make him do a running motion in the signature, that'd be freaking sweet.

I don't care if you make a background or not, but if you want to, do whatever you want.

Finally, put my profile name next to Blasted Nova.

Thank you for your time :3

Link to Blasted Nova is in the signature, by the way.

Edited by Stevenearthpony

could you do an animation of my OC Emerald (in file) and Fluttershy back to back crying? Maybe somewhere you could put my username in some sorta cool font? Just do whatever you want with the backround to make it look good, please.

post-11675-0-12140000-1380380206_thumb.png

Edited by Emerald <3