Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Grand Theft Auto V Radio Station

verycreativeusername

13 users have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite radio station or stations in GTA V?

• Blaine County Talk Radio
    • Channel X
    • East Los FM
    • FlyLo FM
    • Los Santos Rock Radio
    • Non Stop Pop FM
    • Radio Los Santos
    • Radio Mirror Park
    • Rebel Radio
    • Soulwax FM
    • Space 103.2
    • The Blue Ark
    • The Low Down 91.1
    • Vinewood Boulevard Radio
    • WCTR 95.6
    • West Coast Classics
    • Worldwide FM
    • I listen to a certain radio station depending on the character
    • Radio off

Since I know quite a bit of people on this forum who play and like Grand Theft Auto V and the fact that I'm bored, here's a thread.

So, if you play Grand Theft Auto V, what's your favorite in-game radio station or stations?

Edit: 2 more choices added

Edited by Franklin Clinton
  • Brohoof 1

Awesome!!!! When I play GTA V (any games in general) I like to make everything as cinematic as possible, from the way I position the camera, the way I move, to the way I pull off heists, to the way I dress. The game creates these characters, and I feel it's my job to give them the environment that the characters have been accustomed to through out the game. So, to answer your question(...and to stop rambling :3), I don't have a favorite radio station, when playing as Michael, I love listening to LS Rock Radio. When playing as Trevor, Rebel Radio is a great way to enjoy the country/desert areas of the game. Playing as Franklin will let me listen to Rap. So, I guess I like to control characters the way they'd want to do things themselves. Wierd way to game, right? ;3

• Brohoof 2

I've yet to play GTA V, but I've listened to the radio stations on Youtube and West Coast Classics emerged as the winner, with FlyLo FM coming in at second place solely for the inclusion of Windowlicker. I bucking love that song.

Wierd way to game, right?

Not at all. I'm the type of guy who will restart a boss fight if I didn't look cool enough the first time. wink.png

• Brohoof 1

Well, Non Stop Pop of course. Why, because they play Rhianna - Only Girl and the World. And yep, that is the only reason. I never really listen to the others, but I finally found out which stations play Electctronic Music, apparently Blue Ark, so I'm going to give them a shot tomorrow.

But as of right now, Non Stop Pop!

Vinewood Boulevard is the way to go for me, with my favourite song on it being Cocaine. I like the silly DJs on it as well, even though I've heard everything they say about a hundred times over.

I will switch to Non-Stop Pop to drive around to Pure Shores though. :P

I like to flick through the other stations to catch a little Johnny Cash or Elton John but I always default to VBR.

I love that radio station called "Radio off" its great, you just have to listen really carefully to hear the music :P

I tend to stay away from the radio stations, i do sometimes have Rebel radio on, just for the adverts and the talking sections, they're hilarious. Best GTA radio was in Vice City.

Well, my top five favorite stations (in no order) are: Non-Stop Pop FM, Radio Los Santos, Radio Mirror Park, West Coast Classics, amd Worldwide FM. I also like both talk stations (WCTR and Blain County Talk Radio) and I'm starting to listen to a fair amount of The Blue Ark and East Los FM. So you could say I like almost all the stations. :P

I, unfortunately, forgot the day the game came out and I still don't have it sad.png .  However, I feel the station that would be my favorite would be Los Santos Rock Radio.  When I saw all of the songs on the set list for this radio station, I instantly knew that it would be the one I would have playing in all of my cars.