Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Beyond these walls. (Adventure, Romance... Everything!)

The Elusive Cinder

He's also a bit of a mystery because half the team doesn't actually know his name.

So far, he's my character who is most open to change. He's different from any of my others. All my others are obviously good, but he's a dark hero.

Edited by Blake Diamante

@,

Well, your path is blocked the way Orion and Scribbler went, so you'll either have to try to break through that or find another path.

(I don't know if there is others, I was imagining a straight tunnel to be honest, but I remember hearing something about a honeycomb design, which.. I'm not sure what that means in terms of tunnel designs. :P

@,

@,

Ok, so. Changeling feels love, and it's being returned by the one he feels it for.. so. Does this mean changelings can feed themselves by having feels?? Brain=asplode

So, you mean to tell me that a changeling could feed on himself....

*face melts*

• Brohoof 1

Hey, guys, what is happening with Team Kingfisher in the RP? I thought they'd gotten a moment to recover, and suddenly shadows have appeared? I haven't missed anything, have I?

They appeared, and now Blake is trying to talk them down to accept their secrets and fears like Aegis and he did.

@

Might want to make it a little clearer to prevent further confusion. Just to be on the safe side. And Pavisa also confronted her dark side.

@

Am I right?

Edited by Windbreaker
  • Brohoof 1