539 OCs Needed- For A project Government

Rascal~

Okie Dokie Lokie, I know you said no alicorns, but I don't know if this counts with no ridiculous color schemingimg-1999416-1-unsure.png img-1999416-2-BlackBird_Evil_Form_zpsd07His name is Morgul hope he helps out with your project and good luck, cause that's alot of OCs. If you need more, I have a few others, just let me know.

I probably should have a put a link to his Database in that, oops, my bad, here. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/morgul-r4851 there you go.That should lead you right to him.

Edited by BronyBrine

Well if you like, I would love for you to use mine!

1h6NZKt.png

She is a teenager (19) who's name means "Red Zircon"

Now Red Zircon in ancient lore was said to represent wisdom and was also said to loose it's shine when danger was close. So as a result she is really smart and her cutie mark (A red Zircon) turns black when danger is near. I just thought that if you wanted to, I would love for you to use her! 

Best of luck with your project! :D

@@Natasha

Thank you for your oc, but we can't accept her because we need a character page link for her. If you have one for her we would love to have it, if not it doesn't take long to make one! Just go to the character Database to make one. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Natasha

Thank you for your oc, but we can't accept her because we need a character page link for her. If you have one for her we would love to have it, if not it doesn't take long to make one! Just go to the character Database to make one. 

OK! :) Well I took what you said and made a page for her, I'm new to it and I hope it isn't wrong or bad!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/jacinth-r4879

Thanks again for the consideration! :D

You have a big order to fill and I hope my contribution will help. It's not much, but here are my two.

Code Junkie: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/code-junkie-r3706

Moonlight Aura: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moonlight-aura-r3108

I also give you pre-allowed permission to hack off their wings if need be.

@@Natasha,

Its alright, I'll be sure to add her to the count right now 

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie,

Thank you so much for your ocs, and I assure you we won't be hacking off their wings. I thought you were talking about them being Alicorns but I assure you that if they are pegasi then they will stay pegasus.  

@,

Thank you, I'll be sure to add her to the count right now. And thank you so much, we need every oc that we can get right now 

• Brohoof 2

So, question. I've got a character with a backstory and such, but all of it is tied to Fallout: Equestria, since that's what she's a character for. Is that a problem for this project?

Edited by Doctor Ham

hey, i know my main one is an extreme color pattern (half black, half white), but would you mind giving him a lookover to see if he would fit in the organization? his link is in my signature as count paradox, i would link him in my reply, but my psp won't let me.

• Brohoof 1

@@Doctor Ham,

No it is not, unless its a direct parody/ponified character of Fallout then it should be fine with us. And that it has a character page link, because that is what we need specifically.

Nope, Alloy Shaper is an OC. Got her character page up for y'all. Hmm...very short of the character limit. Her backstory is on the lengthy side, so it's up on googledocs instead of reposting it here.

@,

Thank you for your oc, and we'll be sure to contact you over the forums. Though I may steal your skype anyway!

@@Count Paradox

I got him, so thank you for your oc, We need every oc we can get right now!

@@Doctor Ham

Thank you, and we definitely know about Google docs! I'll be sure to add her to the count and the processing line. 

• Brohoof 1

@

I would love to give you my OC. His link to the description is in my signature. There is also a picture of him in there too. If you need anymore information on him, just let me know. His name is Guardian Angel. Surprisingly, he is not an Alicorn.

Edited by Kibishi

i just visited the tartarus productions site, and i must say this must be one of the most epic projects yet!

i mean, all the artwork for all of the OC's, it's just staggering how much work there will be involved in this. i really hope you find enough OC's to finish this all :) 

If you'd like to, use my OC Dj Starlight! She's my avatar...but also here she is when I had first made her.

profile_picture_by_princessofwub-d6kh00r

If you need a quick story about her, she's a pony who loves music and Dj-ing for other ponies, and dreams of becoming as great as the so-awesome Vinyl Scratch! smile.png

P.S. Her cutie mark close up:

dj_starlight_cutie_mark_by_princessofwub

Edited by PrincessOfWub

Well, heck, seeing as everyone is throwing in multiple ocs, might as well throw my last two in, the other two in my siggy. hopefully Skyline and Psych will serve you well along with the afore added Paradox.

hello. i am willing to enter my OC. his name is hank. i hope he will be accepted. my oc is in my signature and if there is anything you need more of my oc just pm me..

Edited by kappa214