Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

539 OCs Needed- For A project Government

Rascal~

@[

@@Shoboni,

Thanks for your oc, but we can't use him because we need a character profile link for him. If you do have one we would love to have it, if not it doesn't take long to make one!

That's the problem, I have no way to flesh him out because I suck at devising characters unless I made them for a purpose I had in mind XD. 

@@Nightfall

Thank you for your oc! 

I really thought that this had died on me, so thank you so much for your oc. We need as many as we can get right now.

@@MagicalStarRain,

And thank you as well for your ocs, and don't worry about one of them not having a picture. We got that sorted.  

@@Windbreaker,

And thank you too for your ocs, you guys are really helping out. 

Which reminds me.

THIS IS FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS GIVEN US THEIR OC'S LINKS

We actually have a website up now, for Tartarus Productions

http://tartarusproductions.weebly.com/

If you go a looking your sure to find heaps of information on stuff we're doing and that. And if you look at the specific page dedicated to this project then you may find a picture of your oc on there. 

We have an amazing artist who is doing pictures for every single oc that we have, and even right now he is doing another oc. We only have a couple up but if you go to the art show off page you're sure to see some more work of his.

If you want to see some stuff he's done, and your sure to find it on the site.

Sorry 'bout this but neither of my OCs are listed on the list here http://tartarusproductions.weebly.com/inquisition-character-collect-project.html

Cool art though, very impressive. :)

Captain Storm Seas of the Schornhorse Reporting

Images are here.

Story is here.

The basic idea of Storm is a unicorn that specializes in teleportation and naval magic. He commands the Equestrian built Battleship Schornhorse, has dealt with many universes and threats, both magical and human. He can see and understand stratigic situations in the blink of an eye and is intensly loyal to those her serves. See the Rise of the Steel fleet to read more about him and the Schornhorse.

One last thing, I was wondering if Tempest and Ivy could be in Luna's branch of the "Inquisition"? They seems to fit the role perfectly, and could actually be partners.

Edited by Kyurem

@,

I actually have no clue if we accept griffons, I did ask but I haven't gotten a response as of yet. Bloody Time zones. But as soon as I do get an answer I'll  tell ya.

@@sunset_sprint,

Thanks for your oc, I'll be sure to add him to the list of ocs that need to be processed.

@,

Sorry about that, if any of them were either a pegasus or an earth pony them they haven't been processed yet, or if they were a unicorn then they may have been at the bottom of the list.

You see the guy who created the Inquisition is the one who goes through every single oc we've been given and then puts them in a specific branch of the government, they have to go through some kind of process before they go to the right area. I would help but he does have a very strict criteria for things being certain branches, and the fact is they may have been processed but put into the silver guard or the Black legion. I haven't had the chance to put those factions up either, the site is still in progress and we're updating it everyday. 

If your oc's name isn't on there, it may be because the dude who processes them as gotten around to your yet. And we have collected over 200 currently so he does have some work to do. I would like to help with the process because I do have a lot more time on my hands and I'm on the project more often, but it is a criteria that can't really be messed with, so I collect the ocs and try to get the guy to be onto it more often. 

So sorry if your oc isn't up on there yet, it should been soon that we get some more up on there. 

@@Bronyette,

Thanks for your two ocs, I'll be sure to add them to the list

@@Storm Seas,  

Thank you for your oc, but we can't use him because we don't have a character profile link. I don't know how many times I can say this, but if you do have a character page link for him we would love to have it. If not it doesn't take long to make one!

@,

Like I said above and in the original post,  I don't really know where your characters may go. I don't decide where they end up within the Inquisition, and even if you do tell us now by the time they are processed, this piece of info you have given us will certainly be lost through the posts, thats why I tell people not to bother telling us about their ocs on here. We Will contact you for all the information and for permission personally so the information isn't lost on these threads.

But if you think that they may go to the Luna branch then they may do, but I can't guarantee it. 

@,

We do infact take Griffons, just got the info.  Apparently anything that isn't considered monstrous by the pony public is okay. So I'll add your griffon oc to the count

• Brohoof 1

@@JellyBean,

Oh sorry, there's been many posts since yours and I've been trying to keep up with the recent ones, I'll go look back now and take a look.  

@@JellyBean,

Thanks for the ocs, but yet we still can't use them. Even though they may hold slightly more information, we really prefer the character profiles on these forums. Considering they are a lot more organised and  its much easier to read for those who are colorblind and such. 

So if you could please provide character profile links that would be better, I'm sure it wouldn't take much time to transfer the information. But its easier on all of us if everyone can read it. 

• Brohoof 1

@,

I actually have no clue if we accept griffons, I did ask but I haven't gotten a response as of yet. Bloody Time zones. But as soon as I do get an answer I'll tell ya.

@@sunset_sprint,

Thanks for your oc, I'll be sure to add him to the list of ocs that need to be processed.

@,

Sorry about that, if any of them were either a pegasus or an earth pony them they haven't been processed yet, or if they were a unicorn then they may have been at the bottom of the list.

You see the guy who created the Inquisition is the one who goes through every single oc we've been given and then puts them in a specific branch of the government, they have to go through some kind of process before they go to the right area. I would help but he does have a very strict criteria for things being certain branches, and the fact is they may have been processed but put into the silver guard or the Black legion. I haven't had the chance to put those factions up either, the site is still in progress and we're updating it everyday.

If your oc's name isn't on there, it may be because the dude who processes them as gotten around to your yet. And we have collected over 200 currently so he does have some work to do. I would like to help with the process because I do have a lot more time on my hands and I'm on the project more often, but it is a criteria that can't really be messed with, so I collect the ocs and try to get the guy to be onto it more often.

So sorry if your oc isn't up on there yet, it should been soon that we get some more up on there.

@@Bronyette,

Thanks for your two ocs, I'll be sure to add them to the list

@@Storm Seas,

Thank you for your oc, but we can't use him because we don't have a character profile link. I don't know how many times I can say this, but if you do have a character page link for him we would love to have it. If not it doesn't take long to make one!

@,

Like I said above and in the original post, I don't really know where your characters may go. I don't decide where they end up within the Inquisition, and even if you do tell us now by the time they are processed, this piece of info you have given us will certainly be lost through the posts, thats why I tell people not to bother telling us about their ocs on here. We Will contact you for all the information and for permission personally so the information isn't lost on these threads.

But if you think that they may go to the Luna branch then they may do, but I can't guarantee it.

@,

We do infact take Griffons, just got the info. Apparently anything that isn't considered monstrous by the pony public is okay. So I'll add your griffon oc to the count

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I'm making a unicorn OC soon, so I'll send you a link when I'm done.

If you need any help with this I have some spare time on my hands. :)

• Brohoof 1

Just in case you need it, I updated Zeta's bio with his full name and previous status from the time spent in the Equestrian army. Like I said, that's just in case.

:3

Ah what the hay.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/light-diamond-r1472

She is an Alicorn so if you're going to have to remove something from her I usually like to keep her wings but that's just because I like pegasi a little more than I do Unicorns...though it may fit better with her her personality and stuff if she was a unicorn.
I'd prefer her to be an alicorn though.

Then there's http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fire-sky-r3146 and her brother http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/flame-dancer-r903

And last but not least http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/star-song-r1880 the shy musician.

I have a bunch of other OC's if you want to check them out.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/54908-ask-crystal-fire/?p=1306026

Edited by ~Crystal Fire~

@,

I did at the end of my last post, you must have missed it. But we do accept griffons.

@,

Thanks, I'll sure be waiting. And I may take up on your offer if we do need some help in certain areas.

@,

Its alright, we're sure to notice it. But thank you for telling us. 

@,

Could we please have his link? We need a link to his character profile if you want us to use him.

@,

Thank you so much for your oc, and I'm happy that you included the link in straight away. So thanks so much, every oc counts right now

@@JellyBean,  

Thank you for your ocs, I can read them now! And we're usre to use them, that's why we put out a thread looking for all these ocs.

@@squareyes,

We're sure to notify you if anything that happens with your oc at all, we like to keep you guys updated. And thank you so much for your oc.

Here is where you can check things out: http://tartarusproductions.weebly.com/inquisition-character-collect-project.html

@

Thank you for your oc, and like I always say. We will contact you if anything happens with your oc, like want to keep you guys updated on what your creations are doing. 

@,

Thank you so much for all those ocs, but must I ask. Can we also use the ones in that other link? You have so many there and we do need every oc we can get right now, but thank you for the ones you've already given to us.

And we're sure to contact you when we need to ask you about your alicorn oc,  we seem to lose a lot of information due to the large amount of post going through here. So we always make sure to contact the creator for information and that when we have the time too, because we're sure to lose it if you tell us here.

But truly thank you, you've brought down our number just that little bit more.  

• Brohoof 3

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/chetnik-r2376

Here you are. Have fun :D

I updated the profile last night, but there's a lot more stuff about him so if you need more info shoot me a PM ;)

Edit: If the Celesia Branch has an air force, I want in :catface:

Although that Silver Guard sounds pretty fuckin' hardcore.

Edited by Chetnik

Thank you so much for all those ocs, but must I ask. Can we also use the ones in that other link? You have so many there and we do need every oc we can get right now, but thank you for the ones you've already given to us. And we're sure to contact you when we need to ask you about your alicorn oc,  we seem to lose a lot of information due to the large amount of post going through here. So we always make sure to contact the creator for information and that when we have the time too, because we're sure to lose it if you tell us here. But truly thank you, you've brought down our number just that little bit more.  

You can use whichever OC's you like ^^
I just thought those four would be best for this but you never know. Happy I could help happy.png

@,

I guess it's fair to say that I am really excited about this wink.png I've probably read through the site a couple hundred times and have come to infer that you have a fantastic idea and exceptional partners in creating this. I can't wait to see what y'all end up creating. 

Edited by Aerodynas
  • Brohoof 1